yldoll.com

LEXI's 1 year review

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Re: LEXI's 1 year review

Post by Ashaki »

Ow! Ow! Ow! I know that hurts! I twisted my arm a couple of times and I had to get my Hollows to give me a lovely massage afterwards! Hee Hee!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=257&t=77571

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Lexi wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:
Lexi wrote:
von_Shredhead wrote:Happy Birthday Sexi Lexi!
Great review IG and Tongue! Lexi is an incredibly sexy beauty and is doing great on her one year anniversary! She's one of my TDF favorites!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von and the Clan
Awe, thanks Von, hope you don't mind me calling you that! hehe... and IG and tongue says thanks! You made my day! '''She's one of my TDF favorites!''' that was so sweet! hugs kisses. Lexi
Nah ... not at all sweetie ... it IS my name ... hee hee hee! :wink:
And sweetie, you are more than welcome! I wrote a PM to IG and Tongue and shared my feelings with them that I have for you! You're one of my favorites sweetheart! :angel:
Seeya soon!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von

Oh Von, I am not sure but I think your name means Nobel ... but I say you are a sweet Angel.. Thank you! I will pss the message on. hugs Lexi :angel: :angel:
Awwww Lexi, you're such a sweetheart!
Thank you sweetie!
I will seeya soon!
Lvya!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

Happy Birthday Sexi Lexi!
Great review IG and Tongue! Lexi is an incredibly sexy beauty and is doing great on her one year anniversary! She's one of my TDF favorites!

Cheers!
Von and the Clan

:D Thanks Von for the wonderful birthday comments!! Lexi is thrilled to hear from you and the girls. :D

:smilecolros:

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Did you make a user for a doll to emulate a primitive intelligence? Do all doll owners lose their minds? (I got one on the way rofl)
-:-

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

gooHero666 wrote:Did you make a user for a doll to emulate a primitive intelligence? Do all doll owners lose their minds? (I got one on the way rofl)

Well you definitely will lose your money buying all the sexy/frilly stuff for your lady.... And Lexi has her own account yes!!! If that's what you meant... :haha4: :glou:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

gooHero666 wrote:Did you make a user for a doll to emulate a primitive intelligence? Do all doll owners lose their minds? (I got one on the way rofl)

Hey gooHero666! It's good to see someone from Pakistan here! Welcome!
However, we dolls don't have primitive minds matey! We have better minds than our human boyfriends and girlfriends! We can get them to do anything for us! Hee Hee!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Follow me on my Family's thread with Tanice, Jacey, Vivette, Rosheen, Tarni, Yi and Yong and of course so many little ones now we can’t count them all!

Lexi
Doll
Doll

Post by Lexi »

Ashaki wrote:Ow! Ow! Ow! I know that hurts! I twisted my arm a couple of times and I had to get my Hollows to give me a lovely massage afterwards! Hee Hee!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
Aweeeeeeeeee you poor thing. You go girl. You deserved that massage

Ashaki, hey gf, let's keep this convo secret cause our humans don't know we really control them and we are genius's... That coffee you had when you was waking up looked ''hot'', just like you gf. hehe, hugs kisses and a lil extra.. Lexi xxoo

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

Hi Lexi! I didn't know my Hollows was taking any photos! I can't do anything until I've had my coffee (black of course!) in the morning! When I'd finished it he said "That's a wrap!" and I wondered what on earth he was talking about! I was waiting to get started! .........so I pulled the covers over again and had another snooze! Hee Hee!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Ashaki wrote:Hi Lexi! I didn't know my Hollows was taking any photos! I can't do anything until I've had my coffee (black of course!) in the morning! When I'd finished it he said "That's a wrap!" and I wondered what on earth he was talking about! I was waiting to get started! .........so I pulled the covers over again and had another snooze! Hee Hee!

Hugs and kisses, Ashaki.
LOL you girls are just a bundle of laughs! :haha4: Here ya go. Might as well throw a latest pic in here! She has not had her oil treatment yet. Delay due to illness but we are going to soon...
Attachments
lexi selfie st. patricks day 4 021.JPG
lexi selfie st. patricks day 4 021.JPG (3.48 MiB) Viewed 1955 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Ashaki
Doll
Doll

Post by Ashaki »

I have a bath first and then, when I've dried, my Hollows can't keep his hands off me when he oils me! Hee Hee! ........and I love it!

I would think the two of you could do the oiling together on an old sheet or even a plastic sheet! I can't wait to hear how you get on!

Lexi, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Hugs and kisses Ashaki.

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

Ashaki wrote:I have a bath first and then, when I've dried, my Hollows can't keep his hands off me when he oils me! Hee Hee! ........and I love it!
I would think the two of you could do the oiling together on an old sheet or even a plastic sheet! I can't wait to hear how you get on!
Lexi, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Hugs and kisses Ashaki.
Hi irishgirl.
Lexi is looking great. I hope she enjoys her oil treatment.
Daria just had her third. We are trying to keep on a monthly schedule. It's a lot of work, but its also fun.
I always struggle on what surface to do the oiling on. At first I was thinking of doing it in the tub, but then I realised that a slippery oily tub is not the best strategy. I elected to do it on a sheet on top of an old board. When we are done, the sheet goes in the laundry with various towels that Daria has used during the month.

The first two oilings, Daria kept her head on and we had slippery fun time during the oiling, sort of like a Nuru massage. This time Daria had a headless massage, and while her body was busy absorbing the oil, we got set up at the kitchen table and did a full makeup redo. It was great later when her freshly made up head was rejoined to her soft powdered body.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Photo "St. Patrick's Day Lexi 2 042.JPG" is the best. She makes me excited :)
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

Is it possible that You create "LEXI's 2 year review" or "LEXI's 3 year review"? (I don't know how long You both are together). Cheers!
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

INFORMATIONS