yldoll.com

Shipping date from yldoll.com (150cm)

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Pcfbt2
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Shipping date from yldoll.com (150cm)

Post by Pcfbt2 »

Hi,

I've ordered the fantastic 150 big boobs Yldoll from yldoll.com 2 weeks ago. I've paid for it as well. I still haven't heard from them, even though I sent them an e-mail some days ago. I can see from the order that the payment is ok.

I paid great money for this. Hope this not a fake site...!! Or??

Did anyone of you get anything from yldoll.com?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Shipping date from yldoll.com (150cm)

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

It is the Chinese New Year.
If you read all through the YL section and mine,BCD, you will see that all is fine.
All the vendors on TDF are legit.
My email is YOURDOLLUSA@GMAIL.COM so I work very closely with YL.
Feel free to call me if it will give you some piece of mind
850-217-6613
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Pcfbt2
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Pcfbt2 »

Thanks for the great reply, Jeff. I really appreciate it and I feel much more safe now.

I'll just wait a few more days and I guess it will be shipped soon :)

Big thanks, Jeff! :)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Pcfbt2,
You are welcome.
The CNY ends soon. I have a BCD family member who ordered a doll close to CNY, but she was not shipped out before.
Eric has many vendors that sell for him and I can not imagine how stressful it must be to coordinate all the sales plus he has to put up with me and Nyoko.
I promise you that you are in good hands with Eric.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

I am also pretty anxious because I ordered directly from the site and haven't seen any status updates...

BUT I have been lurking long enough to not really worry. I think we are in very good hands.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hand Banana wrote:I am also pretty anxious because I ordered directly from the site and haven't seen any status updates...

BUT I have been lurking long enough to not really worry. I think we are in very good hands.
Hi Hand Banana and welcome to TDF.

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369

Please find this link useful when navigating your way around the board and fell free to post an introduction in the intro topic link there, to help you get your five posts up for full board function.

No doubt the rest of the team will give you more answers than you need shortly...

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Hand Banana wrote:I am also pretty anxious because I ordered directly from the site and haven't seen any status updates...

Hi!

I apologize! Could you please send me your order number or your e-mail address in a PM or e-mail me not on yourdoll@hotmail.com ?

Kind regards,
Eric

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Pcfbt2 wrote:Hi,

I've ordered the fantastic 150 big boobs Yldoll from yldoll.com 2 weeks ago. I've paid for it as well. I still haven't heard from them, even though I sent them an e-mail some days ago. I can see from the order that the payment is ok.

I paid great money for this. Hope this not a fake site...!! Or??

Did anyone of you get anything from yldoll.com?
I ordered on the 11th january ^^ I just listen to "Maneater" and picture world war 3 ;-) it is INEVITABLE

Edit: That is the problem with every business transaction. Internationally. Money is very easy to transfer; Materials and or services are not. So we wait.
-:-

INFORMATIONS