yldoll.com

YL150 huge Boobs vs WM165 K-cup

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: YL150 huge Boobs vs WM165 K-cup

Post by CF »

coolumbia, please post more photos of your 150cm beauty when you have the chance. We're still all learning what that doll looks like! More pictures of her with her K-Cup friend would be even better! :)
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

coolumbia wrote:
gooHero666 wrote:One question, how is it possible for you to receive the 150 on the 30th?
Not sure i understand that question gooHero666. You're not getting February mixed up are you. over here we tend to have 31 days in january :razz:
Both gooHero and I ordered a 150 a month ago and he's probably as anxious as I am to receive them.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Merck Foehurt wrote:
coolumbia wrote:
gooHero666 wrote:One question, how is it possible for you to receive the 150 on the 30th?
Not sure i understand that question gooHero666. You're not getting February mixed up are you. over here we tend to have 31 days in january :razz:
Both gooHero and I ordered a 150 a month ago and he's probably as anxious as I am to receive them.
Just wondering how it got delivered when China is supposed to be "closed down" -.- nevermind, the air went out of the balloon a long time ago for me ^_^
-:-

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

gooHero666 wrote:
Merck Foehurt wrote:
coolumbia wrote:
Just wondering how it got delivered when China is supposed to be "closed down" -.- nevermind, the air went out of the balloon a long time ago for me ^_^
I get ya now ! She got sent shipped out on the 9th Jan. :)

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

coolumbia wrote:
gooHero666 wrote:
Merck Foehurt wrote:
coolumbia wrote:
I get ya now ! She got sent shipped out on the 9th Jan. :)
So, it took around 3 weeks to arrive!? what the fudgesicles?... Where do you live? The Northpole? lol
-:-

Nirriti

Post by Nirriti »

A sweet step in the right direction! ♥

INFORMATIONS