yldoll.com

Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Did anyone receive the 150cm body aside from Tootsie

Post by stones »

coolumbia wrote:I got my 150 :thumbs_up:
Congratulations! Looks like the honeymoon started right away!

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

Update: just picked up my girl today.
But when I put her in the tub and went to turn the water on, I find that the water has been turned off in my building and it will be off for another couple hours! :shakefist:
I had been hoping to get her cleaned and in my room before my room mate got home from work. I even stayed home from work today for this.
I don't know if I'll be able to keep myself off of her until tomorrow. From the residue on my hands after manhandling her, I can tell that she needs a bath.
I dunno, I might end up using a condom and going to town anyway.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Merck Foehurt wrote:Update: just picked up my girl today.
But when I put her in the tub and went to turn the water on, I find that the water has been turned off in my building and it will be off for another couple hours! :shakefist:
I had been hoping to get her cleaned and in my room before my room mate got home from work. I even stayed home from work today for this.
I don't know if I'll be able to keep myself off of her until tomorrow. From the residue on my hands after manhandling her, I can tell that she needs a bath.
lol, but from what I have read it isn't really necessary to bathe the doll. Use babywipes and wet towels. You can do that in private too. Else I am going to have a problem if I receive the doll at some point this year ^_^
-:-

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Congratulations, Merck!

We're all looking forward to your review, and photos of your gal!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Did anyone try to get a refund yet? and how does it work?

I mean pre-production. I am aware that when the doll is already finished it can't be done.

Edit: Nevermind, mine will be done tuesday apparently. 11th of january(paydate) to 21st of february(production end if nothing goes wrong) + shipping time to the EU - 1-2 weeks? that is a lot of delay because of the CNY. Is it even worth it for them to slave like hell after the celebration is over XD?

I imagine that they receive a lot of inquiries before, during and after. I get it; the holiday, but 14 days? They have got to lose a lot of customers this way(if the merchandise can be acquired somewhere else ofcourse). Someone mentioned that the CNY is the only holiday they get. What about weekends? they work saturdays and sundays too ALL the time?

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

So.... what did you do and is the smell bad? How about the quality compared to what you expected?

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

I'm gonna give a full review in a couple weeks. But I can still A your Q's.
I fully bathed her. I probably should have used dish soap instead of the crappy bar that I have. Probably would have gotten her cleaner and helped a bit more with the smell.
The smell isn't that bad, but it is persistent. I've been leaving my window and door open when I'm awake and my room mate isn't around. Fortunately it's only 55-60 degrees where I live right now, otherwise we'd be freezing our tits off. Many people on the forum say the smell goes away within a month, and I sure hope so. Powdering her locks in the smell a bit because the first night I slept with her was fine. But last night, if I was facing her, the chemical tinge in my nose was a bit much.
Quality is good. She is very beautiful. Wish her boobs were softer though. I've felt fake ones that are far closer to the real thing.
She weighs a ton. I can carry her, but if she was 20 pounds heavier I don't think I could without throwing her over my shoulder. The long time doll owners here must be ripped by now!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Merck Foehurt wrote:I'm gonna give a full review in a couple weeks. But I can still A your Q's.
I fully bathed her. I probably should have used dish soap instead of the crappy bar that I have. Probably would have gotten her cleaner and helped a bit more with the smell.
The smell isn't that bad, but it is persistent. I've been leaving my window and door open when I'm awake and my room mate isn't around. Fortunately it's only 55-60 degrees where I live right now, otherwise we'd be freezing our tits off. Many people on the forum say the smell goes away within a month, and I sure hope so. Powdering her locks in the smell a bit because the first night I slept with her was fine. But last night, if I was facing her, the chemical tinge in my nose was a bit much.
Quality is good. She is very beautiful. Wish her boobs were softer though. I've felt fake ones that are far closer to the real thing.
She weighs a ton. I can carry her, but if she was 20 pounds heavier I don't think I could without throwing her over my shoulder. The long time doll owners here must be ripped by now!
A lot of people recommend carrying her with legs bent, with one arm behind a doll's back and the other slipped under her knees (wedding night style). Please be careful -- TPE breasts can tear away if you are holding her from the front and the doll slips from your grasp.

My lower back just hurts from thinking about the weight issue. It seems to be discussed more and more lately.

All that said, congrats again. Can't wait to see her!
Viva la megaboobs!

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

Comgratulations Merck! I have a quick question, about how long was production to shipping date?

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

CF wrote: A lot of people recommend carrying her with legs bent, with one arm behind a doll's back and the other slipped under her knees (wedding night style).
Yeah, that's exactly how I've been carrying her. I've been meaning to workout more, and owning a doll will definitely help with that!
Hand Banana wrote:Comgratulations Merck! I have a quick question, about how long was production to shipping date?
5-6 days.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

CF wrote:
Merck Foehurt wrote:I'm gonna give a full review in a couple weeks. But I can still A your Q's.
A lot of people recommend carrying her with legs bent, with one arm behind a doll's back and the other slipped under her knees (wedding night style). Please be careful -- TPE breasts can tear away if you are holding her from the front and the doll slips from your grasp.

My lower back just hurts from thinking about the weight issue. It seems to be discussed more and more lately.

Maybe I will find out for myself... but I am used to carrying around 60 kgs of chemicals at work... so don't get the problem x) man up son! A woman at my workplace throws 20kgs worth of product 1 meter many times each night... are you all man-bitches!!?!?! :D

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

gooHero666 wrote:
CF wrote:

Maybe I will find out for myself... but I am used to carrying around 60 kgs of chemicals at work... so don't get the problem x) man up son! A woman at my workplace throws 20kgs worth of product 1 meter many times each night... are you all man-bitches!!?!?! :D
Lol, the real issue is when you get too into it and drop 90lbs right on your pelvis. Certain positions are impossible with some dolls, unless you are he-man.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

Hand Banana wrote:
gooHero666 wrote:
CF wrote:

Lol, the real issue is when you get too into it and drop 90lbs right on your pelvis. Certain positions are impossible with some dolls, unless you are he-man.
Ah :-D thought it was transportation but I can imagine what it would feel like to fail a cowgirl position xD *ballsmash-perminvalidation* :-P

Hand Banana
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Hand Banana »

Looks like she's finished, I cant wait till she arrives and I will take more photos.
Attachments
QQ图片20170218101502.jpg
QQ图片20170218101502.jpg (239.79 KiB) Viewed 1707 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Hand Banana wrote:Image
Looks like she's finished, I cant wait till she arrives and I will take more photos.
Yay!
Viva la megaboobs!

INFORMATIONS