yldoll.com

Was she the most beautiful doll in 2016?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Was she the most beautiful doll in 2016?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Like what you see, let us know.
She is a 155YL, face 124 in tan.
Email us at YOURDOLLUSA@GMAIL.COM or PM Eric so she can be YOUR DOLL!
Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's most loved vendor
"We turn dreams into reality"
I need to give a big thank you to help I recieved from Jeff at BCD and Eric at YL. I started out having an idea on what I wanted. Jeff took that info and sent me a bunch of different pictures of various bodies that fit what I wanted. In the end I showed the wife pictures of what I belive to be Rachael from Alottahope and the decision was made.

I think I have somewhere around 3 emails with Eric at YL, 4 with Alottahope and over 75 with Jeff at BCD. Eric always responded with a short and to the point one sentence funny email. Alottahope as a member on TDF was very helpful. I think I probably drove Jeff nuts with all the questions but not once did he ever seem annoyed.

I filled out the options list that Jeff had sent me and off to Eric it went with the note to make her exactly like Rachael per the wife's request. All I can say is that what I recieved was not just some doll but a work of art. Pictures do not do these girls justice. Actually seeing one in person is amazing. I still can't get over the level of detail. Not to mention the fact that Eric delivered in making her exactly like the pictures I had showed the wife.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=79603
Customer service is huge in my book. There is nothing I hate worse than vendors who won't return phone calls or who act as if they never have time to talk to you. Especially after they already have your money. Any vendor who still cares about their customers AFTER the sale deserves to be supported. If I get another doll in the future, Jeff will certainly be my vendor of choice based on all the positive reviews.
Yeah, Jeff is the best... he's not just a businessman, he's a long time member and doll lover. Not all about the money with him, it's about the community!
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=77757
I found my way to this forum from a link on another vendor's website and I decided I would buy a doll for Black Friday. I had a month to go I read the forums every day. It became clear that 2 vendors on here were head and shoulders above the rest in customer service. I had been talking to Jeff through PMs on this forum. From day 1 he was the most helpful salesperson ever. His prices were the best I had seen but even if they weren't, I would have bought from Jeff anyway because of the service he gave.
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=78998
Attachments
Cheyenne 155D Cup-3.jpg
Cheyenne 155D Cup-3.jpg (189.74 KiB) Viewed 1322 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Was she the most beautiful doll in 2016?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And some more eye candy!
BCD
Attachments
Cheyenne 155D Cup-4.jpg
Cheyenne 155D Cup-4.jpg (244.86 KiB) Viewed 1183 times

INFORMATIONS