yldoll.com

MASSIVE BOOBS VIDEO!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Kcupusay

Re: MASSIVE BOOBS VIDEO!

Post by Kcupusay »

Hey just found the edit button...Man !! could it have been more obvious

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

YourDoll wrote: We will also probably create some new topics... One about finger wires which are an important part of the doll
This sounds very interesting. Finger wires are a difficult subject. New perspectives on them will be really important

Best wishes

Harem

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

YourDoll wrote: I think that we will make the torso at some point :)
We will let you know when it will be ready!
We will also probably create some new topics... One about finger wires which are an important part of the doll and another one about our dolls belly button.

YOU ROCK!
:multi:
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

count me in for a torso!!!

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Nice display - just what the people need!

But why the sad meaning-life-contemplative music, though....? Use something more sexy or upbeat.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

CF wrote:My persistent solution to the finger wires issue (along with comments about weight and storage) is to release torso versions.

Make both options available. Easy-peasy.
I don't really think that's a solution though is it ? The reason there's this ongoing, persiststant flaw is a simple matter of a totally stupid design that could easily be remedied by for example a rubber buffer located above the finger wires , increasing the diameter of the wires and locating them within the housing, ditch the wigs many of which aren't fit for purpose anyway, bin the underwear it's horrible and resolve the problem.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I would definitely buy a torso version of this doll.... simply magnificent.

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

LJ69 wrote:I would definitely buy a torso version of this doll.... simply magnificent.
Nothing wrong with torsos fella....sort of like saying a Holden Torana is not a full sized real car...LOL...we get that (trust me..try being on the end of Shelby jokes..but they are just jealous)...but we also love the big V8 full packages too :D

Depends on garage space I suppose :whistle:

Lily
Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

LJ69 wrote:I would definitely buy a torso version of this doll.... simply magnificent.
I remember you said it before and don't worry! We are working on it. :glou:
A lot of people are writing to us and asking for a torso or this particular model.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

She Devil Lilith wrote:
Nothing wrong with torsos fella....sort of like saying a Holden Torana is not a full sized real car...LOL...we get that (trust me..try being on the end of Shelby jokes..but they are just jealous)...but we also love the big V8 full packages too :D

Depends on garage space I suppose :whistle:

Lily
Sure there is nothing wrong with a torso. The ass is there, tits are there... The face is there... Most important parts in my honest opinion :lol:

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

Yep your entirely right and my post wasn't meant to undermine anyone's right to make the right choice for them..I apologise for any offence. My concern was that the post was intended to act as a distraction from the main direction of the thread which was finger wires and when I think about it, a torso is about as far removed from finger wires as you can get...,but that was an assumption and an assumption to far...so again I apologise.

Kcupusay

Post by Kcupusay »

This empty box is a result of switching Androids I don't want to delete it cos I don't know if it will also delete the above post... hope it doesn't create any complications

RoyFolker01

Post by RoyFolker01 »

Not impressed until you make one with a big juicy booty jiggly and then you'll have something impressive

jj-guy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jj-guy »

RoyFolker01 wrote:Not impressed until you make one with a big juicy booty jiggly and then you'll have something impressive
I think the science is still a few years away from making a doll that can booty clap realistically.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

jj-guy wrote:
RoyFolker01 wrote:Not impressed until you make one with a big juicy booty jiggly and then you'll have something impressive
I think the science is still a few years away from making a doll that can booty clap realistically.
Yeah. Unfortunetly.

INFORMATIONS