yldoll.com

My Milkshake Brings All the Boys.. REVIEW YL 150!!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My Milkshake Brings All the Boys.. REVIEW YL 150!!

Post by JunkGuy »

Weighing in, as an owner of a WM 165K.

Curveman wrote:Oh boy, I gotta save up for this one, the one thing that bothered me about the k cup was how thin she is, this doll has bigger,fuller breasts and is nice and thick, I love it
They appear to be about the same thinness in abdomen area to me. The YL has thicker legs and ass, and fuller breasts. I think you're distracted by the illusion this makes her tummy smaller, but the pictures provided where she's laying on her back look pretty much like the 165K's lower abdomen.

unlovable wrote:
CF wrote:Hollow breasts are lighter, eliminating the danger of heavy, solid breasts ripping away over time from the chest (a design issue with the Body 9 Realdoll, which has since been discontinued due to that flaw).
Thank you CF for the explanation. It seems like you are the big tit guy around here. haha. Anyways does hollow feel different to ones that are full of TPE? Or are all of them hollow.

Here is where I am coming from, I am new to this so when I hear they are hollow it makes me think they arent as good as ones that are full of TPE. I love the look of the boobs on the shannon doll and they look like great fun to play with and squeeze, among other things. When I hear hollow I am thinking of balloons, and that doesnt sound as appealing to me.
At this size they'll all be hollow. Not like a balloon, more like a tennis ball or kickball. The TPE wall on the 165K is a good half inch or more thick. I would like for Toosie to give us a squeeze of both and tell us what he estimates the thickness of TPE walls to be in each model. Thinner walls will mean more realistic squeeze (less resistance, as real breasts have very little.) But based on the pictures of this model in bras, I'd estimate from photos alone that this doll has at least as thick TPE walls, and possibly thicker.

mark81 wrote:
CF wrote:I think the nipples are quite realistic and pretty
Nope, there is noticeable border (edge).
Agreed. The nipples on the YL look ridiculous. I really like the Montgomery's glands (the goosepimple bumps in areola), but the distinct outline and rise of areola ruins it by appearing pasted on. WM165K is the winner here: natural transition from breast to areola, more realistic puffiness of the areola, and of course, larger nipples. If the 165K had Montgomery glands this would be a slam dunk in her favor.

Regarding bounce, 165K doesn't bounce well in missionary due to sag, but putting upper arms against breasts to keep them oriented above chest helps a little. Remarkable when she's in cowgirl position though. Up, down, left, right, whatever you want, with a realistic slapping sound as well.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

YourDoll wrote:
Dolly Dearest wrote:tootsie

Are the vagina and anus placements perfect on this doll? It's a bit hard to tell from the pictures. Does it look missplaced or weird from any angles? This is very important in my opinion.
Since we corrected anal cavity placement months ago all dolls have it right from now on :) also this busty lady :)
Great! :)
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

mark81
Ex-Member

Post by mark81 »

YourDoll wrote:
Dolly Dearest wrote:tootsie

Are the vagina and anus placements perfect on this doll? It's a bit hard to tell from the pictures. Does it look missplaced or weird from any angles? This is very important in my opinion.
Since we corrected anal cavity placement months ago all dolls have it right from now on :) also this busty lady :)
Please make her nipples look better.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Eric - as you can see, there are a lot of comments re nipples and areolas looking 'pasted on as an afterthought' - could you please improve this for you next batch. As you can tell from the last 2-3 pages there are many of us who would like this improved, apart from this issue she is simply magnificent.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

LJ69 wrote:Eric - as you can see, there are a lot of comments re nipples and areolas looking 'pasted on as an afterthought' - could you please improve this for you next batch. As you can tell from the last 2-3 pages there are many of us who would like this improved, apart from this issue she is simply magnificent.
Live those nipples look really nice, but we will see what we can do to make everyone happy.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Thanks Eric for bringing this amazingly sexy lady onto the market... she is truly a masterpiece!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

LJ69 wrote:Thanks Eric for bringing this amazingly sexy lady onto the market... she is truly a masterpiece!
Well I agree that she is :whistle: 8) :lol:

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

is tootsies doll tan or medium?
looks very light in certain pics and darker in others.
Would baby oil be okay to use on her breasts for breast sex or would the oil degrade the TPE?
This doll is AMAZING in every way!!
Way to go, YL!!!!!

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

The YL150 is a nice addition to your lineup. The YL128 and YL135 are more to my personal taste, but the YL150 is sure to serve the tastes of many current and future doll owners.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

DNA

Post by DNA »

Been following the TPE care topic:
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ineral+oil

They say Vaseline and mineral oil help to maintain the new TPE, hope they're right.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

My doll is tan and baby oil is great for oily boobies and will not harm the TPE in fact it will help maintain the softness of it!

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

tootsie we need more pictures of your busty beauty!

Do you still have Pandi? Can we maybe see a few of the two girls side-by-side?

I hope you had a merry Christmas! These exceptional photo shoots have made the holiday season an exciting and fun one!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Tootsie WHAT A DOLL!!! I do believe if I had her you would have to pry me out of bed. How can you go to work??? Amazing write up and video. Mike

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Cameramike wrote:Tootsie WHAT A DOLL!!! I do believe if I had her you would have to pry me out of bed. How can you go to work??? Amazing write up and video. Mike

Funny you say that because I have been stuck in bed for 4 days straight as this doll has been suffocating me with the puppies day in, day out and leaving me with big smirk on my face. I have been unable to pick up the camera to take more pictures as am too weak :razz:

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Just think if dolls were free... We would have no room for company.. Just a thought

INFORMATIONS