yldoll.com

YL 155 lovers pics

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
cheeky+swine

Re: YL 155 lovers pics

Post by cheeky+swine »

Thanks for all the kind comments. Darcey is a 155 custom and all I can say is that she has the most amazing rear.

Darcey says 'Come on guys! Where are your girls pics?'
IMG_0014.JPG
15.JPG
DSCF7023.JPG
12.jpg
d.jpg
dar9.jpg

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We are waiting on your tips on how to balance her with high heels
Seriously, both myself and another BCD family member.
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

SexTypeThing
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by SexTypeThing »

Nice Shots ! I love how posable they can be now.

STT

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Balancing Darcey isn't as hard as it may seem. Before you start she must have tight ankle joints and make sure her knee joints are locked straight.
dar9.jpg
Firstly, you have to make sure she is square on her heals. in other words no wobbles in her ankles to the left or right (Just like the real thing). Ankle boots or higher help prevent this. I sometimes have to gently kick her feet to the left or right while I hold her upright to get her heals central to her feet.

Secondly, Her feet need to be apart by at least 12 inches to help spread the balance.

Thirdly, I gently move/rock her back and forth until I feel a balance beginning to happen when I gently let go of her arms. You can hear/feel her ankle joints clicking as they move back and forth.

Lastly, I let go and watch for any movement. If she sways even a tiny amount I sway her back and forth again until she doesn't.

Very lastly, I stand by her for about ten seconds and if she hasn't moved I grab the camera and shoot.

Its not too hard to do and usually takes me about five mins (If she's being awkward) to get her to stand. Once shes standing she will hold the pose until I move her.

She stood like this for at least 20 mins until I couldn't resist her charms any longer :whistle:
dar6.jpg
If you have trouble balancing or just haven't got the confidence yet you could try doing some discrete balancing. In this shot her knee is just touching the radiator
b.jpg
In these shots she has her hand or elbow just touching the door/wall
IMG_0016.JPG
3.jpg
IMG_0022.JPG
1.jpg
g.jpg
DSCF7003.JPG
If all else fails then get her to hold onto something :whistle:
IMG_0035.JPG

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

And If standing isn't your bag then she can do lots of other stuff too.
dar8.JPG
But thats for another day

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

is the YL 155 body from last year still available where it was more slender or only the custom larger butt one now being made?

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

wonderful showing of the legs...quite incredible

tman2016

Post by tman2016 »

jazzman wrote:is the YL 155 body from last year still available where it was more slender or only the custom larger butt one now being made?
They are both available. If interested check with Jeff at Booty Calls Dolls. I bought my YL155 from him and he is awesome!

cheeky+swine, thanks for the balancing tips, can't wait to try. What size heels does she wear. Do those long black boots and stockings stain her legs, if not, how,
YL155 Custom D, BB (with heads 36, 46, 88) - Mila, Jessica, and Ivana have arrived!

See the welcome topic for my dolls:http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=77559
Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=113&t=93973
More Sexy Pictures: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=93872

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

cheeky+swine, thanks for the balancing tips, can't wait to try. What size heels does she wear. Do those long black boots and stockings stain her legs, if not, how,
Hi tman. Thanks for the comments. Darcey takes a UK size 3 size shoe and it is a snug fit but her boots are a size 5 and she is fine in them so anything between these sizes should be Okay. I think that the shoe size equates roughly to a 5 and a 7 in US sizes. and a 35 to 39 in European sizes.

As for staining I get around it by using a barrier. Under her black stockings are fleshtone holdup stockings. I put a fleshtone bodystocking that has had the legs cut off under any clothes on her top half. I did this for her black basque (which I found in a charity/thrift shop for £3 which was amazing as the make was very expensive). Later I found out that the bodystocking had slid down underneath during (Ahem :whistle: ) but there was no staining at all, I guess Good quality clothes help.

Cheaper clothes can stain but don't think that repeated washing of clothes removes the dye. I sometimes stand Darcey on new undies for a couple of hours to see if her feet stain. if they do then its a NO NO. I then use water based paint remover to clean the stain off. (NOT spirit based) Its the stuff that is good for the environment).

It takes a little more time to dress her but when her skimpy stuff is on I like it to stay on and the barrier clothes cant be seen. :plaidskirt:

I've had no problems with any accidental staining at all yet except from one small spot from a pair of black panties when I first got her. (It has gone now by itself).

My rule is 'If its tight clothing/underwear put a fleshtone barrier underneath and if its loose clothing do the stand-on-it test first.

To-date Darcey has been fine.

PS Good luck with the standing poses

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

cheeky+swine wrote:
HonkyDonky wrote:Tats 5th photo is incredible…Great photos. Beautiful dolls
The 155 standing version really does a good job at standing without any help.
DSCF7022.JPG
IMG_0016.JPG
dar 1.jpg
dar2.jpg

This right here gents! This is what I'm talkin' about! Holy Smokes that's a hot pose!
Definitely gotta get me a free standing lady some day!
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

Here's my girfriend Juliana

She knows how to please me

Sometimes she's a bit of a brat

So we sent her to the army to teach her some discipline
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Kim wrote:Here's my girfriend Juliana
Hi Kim. I've often needed the same attention when looking for my lost car keys. :whistle: Love the laced boots too.

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

Hi Guys, Darcey here and I'm really happy that some of you Guys have posted your beautiful gals Here.
1.jpg
:cry: BUT :cry: .Sitting here all by myself is getting a little boring
6.JPG
You would think some of the other YL girls would post some their pics and say hello to me.
7.JPG
Come on Guys get posting some photo's of your gals so that I can have some 155 and 155 custom friends
9.JPG
Don't leave me here alone staring at my shoes
12.JPG
Those Guys over on the WM 140 lovers pics have left us standing. :cry:
IMG_0018.JPG
I think I'm going to cry :cry:
IMG_0019_edited-1.jpg

cheeky+swine

Post by cheeky+swine »

coralsheep91 wrote:
Lovely pic

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

Hey all,

So I recently have had two very pretty young ladies join me at my residence. I have had to take a couple of weeks to get to know them a little bit.

First is Bri

and the second one is Abigale.

With these ladies joining me at the household, of course it has been quite heck-tick around the house, and I had had to go and get a proper camera truely show of the beauty in these ladies.

INFORMATIONS