yldoll.com

Tips for moving and carrying doll?(backpain)

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Tips for moving and carrying doll?(backpain)

Post by NeoChibi »

So my question is how would someone go about moving and carrying a doll if you have lower back pain? would a back brace help? Just trying to figure out how to be able to move her around especially when the box comes. I live in a basement apartment so I might have to slide the box down the stairs lol hopefully not damage her. I would love to get feedback and some helpful tips on how to deal with back pain and still enjoy a doll.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Tips for moving and carrying doll?(backpain)

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hello,
my phone number is 850 217 6613.
I will gladly help and I talk a lot faster than I can type.
A back brace will help.
But you will also need to learn good lifting technique as well as laws of physics and torque.
The doll you are looking to get from me is about 70lbs.
That is not light.
Step number would be to find a face you love.
Do you know which face you would like yet?
Step number two is looking at similar body types that might weigh less so you can make an educated decision.
My email is mrcardmagic@hotmail.com and I can check this all day at work vs PM on TDF.
Best,
Jeff and the BCDGirls

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello mate - I also have quite severe back pain - have smashed my spine a couple of times so am basically in almost constant pain. I have a WM140D (23kgs) a OR15G (app 32kgs) and a WM165K (app 33kgs)

The WM140D was tough at first then I got used to it. Then the bigger girls were heavier again. You do get used to it but I would advise being careful and planning your moves when you are carrying, lifting, moving, dressing etc. 20-30kgs might not seem much but remember that this is 'dead-weight' ie the TPE girls cannot help you like a real life woman can so there is a bit of a learning curve (but it is definitely worth the effort)

Go slowly, take care, these girls do require a bit of time, energy and thought but if you take it slowly and carefully they can be incredible fun and very satisfying.

If you are worried about your back then a doll like the WM140cm or OR138cm are a good balance between being not too heavy but also being large enough to look and feel like a real woman (albeit a smallish petite woman)

If you want to go to a full sized woman ie over 150cms, then I recommend the OR156G or the OR156H if you like big breasts. If you want huge breasts the WM165Kcup is totally crazy but she is a big girl. Other good choices are YL135 YL148 YL155.

YL OR and WM are all very well known and all good manufacturers.

If you want to go smaller then maybe the 128cm from YLDolls might suit your needs. Great body, nice breasts and fairly lightweight.

If you are really worried about the weight issue then you three other options, the WM100D, the OR108cm and the WM118cm. They are all much smaller and lighter BUT (and this is a big BUT....) you lose heaps of realism, they are much smaller than a real woman so you will not get the full-blown experience of feeling like you are with a 'real-woman'.

Basically you have 3 'weight-divisions' to consider:

- WM100cm OR108cm WM118cm - great dolls if you still want to have some fun but cannot lift the heavier girls (this might end up being a really good option if your back is really bad) however they will NEVER make you feel like you are with a 'real-life' woman they are simply to small and petite. (I would love to have one of these girls but they are just too small for me)

- YL128cm OR138cm WM140cm - probably the perfect doll for you - weigh in the 19-23kg range and still tall and big enough to feel like you are with a real woman (just.....)

- OR156G OR156H WM165K (or anything 150cm and above) there is no doubt that these are the most 'realistic' and most satisfying girls IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE WEIGHT..... common thought on TDF that the OR156 G and H cups are one of the best TPE dolls ever made BUT they are heavy and if you are really concerned about the weight (and your back) then I feel it is important to tell you that my back is always sore after a session with these heavier girls (they are so sexy that the pain is worth it BUT the pain is ALWAYS there for those of us with severe back issues)

Ultimately my friend, the decision is yours but being honest, the tall 150cm might not be your best option. Something in the 128-140cm range might be your best compromise between being 'realistic' but still manageable.

Jeff at BCD is well known in the industry and will take good care of you and help you get exactly what you want. Best way to get stuff from him would be to phone or email him and he can customize your order to suit your needs.

Enjoy your search my friend. These TPE are great fun so take your time, find the right balance of size versus portability, choose a couple of nice faces and enter our world of fun and happiness.

You are welcome to PM me if you have any further questions. You need to lodge 5 posts to be able to send a private message.

Regards
LJ69

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

All great advice here! :thumbs_up: I have back problems as well so I can relate. Of course the best option is to get the lightest doll possible. But you don't have to settle for a small doll to accomplish this. Some small dolls can pack a good amount of weight for their size and some larger dolls can be lighter than you would expect. With every doll proper lifting technique will go a long way in protecting your back. Such as holding her as close as possible to keep her center of gravity in your strongest position and to lift with the legs as much as possible. But I think the most important thing is keep her at a height where you won't have to bend over too much in order to pick her up. :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Maybe a towel, and a wheelchair or something similar?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

YL128cm OR138cm WM140cm - probably the perfect doll for you - weigh in the 19-23kg range and still tall and big enough to feel like you are with a real woman (just.....)
All those are great options. I also think a the Kaylie face on a WM136 would be adorable. http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 87&t=76649
How much does your doll REALLY weigh?

This might help you out as well.
Forget the website weights for most dolls.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

NeoChibi wrote:So my question is how would someone go about moving and carrying a doll if you have lower back pain? would a back brace help? Just trying to figure out how to be able to move her around especially when the box comes. I live in a basement apartment so I might have to slide the box down the stairs lol hopefully not damage her. I would love to get feedback and some helpful tips on how to deal with back pain and still enjoy a doll.
Lift with your legs .hold her close to your core body.carry her like you would a bride.move slow dont rush.stretch out and warm up first.make sure nothing is in your way.if your back pain is severe i would recommend a back brace.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

My doll is bed-ridden.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Be careful when using unsupported forward flexion of the spine. :idea:

Squat at the knees and use your quads and glutes to do the work for you. The video Jeff posted sort of covers it, but even then not enough bending of the knees and too much unsupported forward flexion.

You can use something simple like an office chair with wheels on it, a doll stand with wheels and I know that Muzza had a block and tackle arrnagement he used for manipulating Tasha around the bedroom.

Most of my dolls do not cause me much issue, but Lilith is very heavy, close on 55 kgs (or 120 pounds). With her, I sit her up in bed, swing her legs over to the side of the bed, squat down in front of her, place her arms around my neck in a tight cuddle, place my head between her breasts then clinch her around the back of her lower ribs, like a reverse suplex hold.

I then keep my back straight and lift with my legs. In this position I am supporting her breasts to avoid damage and I am below her centre of gravity. I can then easily move her around the house supported around the back with one arm free to open doors and move objects..as alot of her mass now rests on my shoulders.

When carrying, it is also important to avoid bending or torsion (any twisting) of the spine as this can place undue loading along the incorrect force vectors of both the lumbosacral (pelis and lower spine) and lumo thoracic (lower spine and mid spine) interfaces.

That said, any mechanical handling apparatus such as a wheel chair or pulleys will assist frequent movement.

Cheers Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

All good advice guys - thanks for your input

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Great advices here.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

cyclist

Post by cyclist »

Use your brain, not your back.

A back brace will not save you from a bad lifting decision or weak muscles.

When landscaping and moving huge rocks and logs, I get down on my knees and work it from that position. Seems less of a chance doing some damage. I will always kneel rather than bending over to work.

The best I can say is to look at the job and ask what can go wrong and break. Do your risk assessment first then decide how to move it. I have always been physically active and exercised in one form or other and I think that is the long term solution.

Today I was hauling 60lb/27kg bags of gravel from the home center. To me they are not heavy but are at the weight where not planning the lift will damage the back. I just turned 60 this year.

Getting one of those bags of gravel before purchasing will give you an idea of what the weight will be like.
“The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Mic6
Thank you!
I added that link to the honeymoon guide
Jeff and the BCDGirls
***MY #1 selling doll is a YL 155******
A picture is worth a thousand words
Attachments
Ivanka 1 11-10-16.jpg
Ivanka 1 11-10-16.jpg (48.12 KiB) Viewed 5801 times
1st.jpg
1st.jpg (54.01 KiB) Viewed 5801 times
colorado bound.jpg
colorado bound.jpg (152.42 KiB) Viewed 5801 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The further from the floor the easier the lift.
Make sure you have her bent in the seated position. Put one hand behind her back one hand under her thigh, than squst a little and lift her. Set her in a rolling off ice chair to move her from room to room
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS