yldoll.com

YL148 First Doll - First Impressions

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: YL148 First Doll - First Impressions

Post by Babel99 »

Synth wrote:
I think i'll probably be that involved eventually! I already want more dolls, but with the rate this tech is progressing it's probably best to wait a year or so. Glad to hear your girls have been so much fun!
Yep this is what I decided to do last week. I came really close to order a WM161 as a sister for Jael, but after a good period of thinking, I decided that I would wait for those dolls to offer a good skeleton. So I love following this forum, but no more ordering from me until the summer of 2017. At this date, Jael will be a year old and I wish the design of the doll will be enhanced.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

naughtydoll99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by naughtydoll99 »

Synth wrote:Quite a lot. I'm going to carefully remove a bit more to see how much is really needed to hold it in. Most of what's left is inside but the protruding lips help funnel you in. Pretty swell I must say. More pics and a crude "how to" when I figure it out.
IMG_8787.JPG

So you cut it off around the insert yourself?

Thinkinabout_it
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Thinkinabout_it »

Great Review. I learned a lot.

Synth
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Synth »

6 month update coming soon! Glad I could help!

INFORMATIONS