yldoll.com

LEXI 3 month review and pics.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

LEXI 3 month review and pics.

Post by irishgirl »

Hey All, Lexi 135cm (yuki head) tan skin, brown eyes, has been with us (tongue-O-matic) for 3 months today! She was purchased as a Valentine's Day present for me (us) from ''tongue''! Yep, I asked for a doll, and he surprised me! Thanks to him we have our lovely, oh so Sexy Lexi!!!! I first want to say that she arrived safe and sound. She is even more beautiful in person! Her boobs are fantastic and her Kittie is nice as well! As for her ASS. I will let ''tongue'' chime in later with his review of her ASS! LOL.. He will have a mans perspective, of course, but for now I will just say, we can't get enough of our Lexi! We almost broke her arm (accidentally of course). We still don't know what we did wrong, but with the people on here, all is well. Thanks All! I'm not sure if we still are doing things right but she is still looking fab... Over time you do start to notice some things like under her arms and between the toes and fingers, the TPE is not as smooth as when she was new. I'm still learning, but I imagine that's all part of time! She will always be beautiful and perfect in our eyes, no matter what imperfections she has! I enjoy her in every way! As for tongue, I'll let him tell his ''tale''! lol Lastly, but not least. I want to thank ERIC of Your Doll (yldoll) for his help and giving us our perfect :angel:! And thanks again for the extra wigs! We appreciate all you did for us! Lexi just might get a sister some time down the road! I'll end this with some pics of Lexi from the 1st pic till now! Hope I didn't bore yinz and I'll let tongue take over later with his review! STAY TUNED! irishgirl
Attachments
WP_20160226_012.jpg
WP_20160226_012.jpg (350.16 KiB) Viewed 5522 times
WP_20160227_029.jpg
WP_20160227_029.jpg (317.9 KiB) Viewed 5522 times
WP_20160312_22_32_55_Pro.jpg
WP_20160312_22_32_55_Pro.jpg (392.16 KiB) Viewed 5522 times
WP_20160401_11_55_02_Pro.jpg
WP_20160401_11_55_02_Pro.jpg (318.01 KiB) Viewed 5522 times
WP_20160409_21_43_48_Pro.jpg
WP_20160409_21_43_48_Pro.jpg (332.87 KiB) Viewed 5522 times
WP_20160417_00_55_48_Pro.jpg
WP_20160417_00_55_48_Pro.jpg (377.31 KiB) Viewed 5522 times
WP_20160514_22_51_03_Pro.jpg
WP_20160514_22_51_03_Pro.jpg (390.64 KiB) Viewed 5522 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

CrazyCajun
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: LEXI 3 month review and pics.

Post by CrazyCajun »

Yea; she's hot!
CrazyCajun and the Girls

Making the world a doll friendlier place!
April's Gallery's: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14640

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

CrazyCajun wrote:Yea; she's hot!

Yep! You got it Right! lol :lol:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

Swan
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll
Asst. Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Swan »

:glou: :thumbs_up:

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

Thank you Swan, and so have you!! Here is another pic. or 2.. lol

She does Jiggle nicely and she feels fantastic! I'm waiting on tongue to fill in the rest! lol
Attachments
WP_20160410_00_00_50_Pro.jpg
WP_20160410_00_00_50_Pro.jpg (330.78 KiB) Viewed 5467 times
WP_20160228_17_04_58_Pro.jpg
WP_20160228_17_04_58_Pro.jpg (358.86 KiB) Viewed 5467 times
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

She is a cutie, great ass. glad she is holding up good and hope she does for a long time.....
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

dollylamma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by dollylamma »

Lexi is a wonderful hottie!!
Nice to hear she is doing well !
DL

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

WP_20160320_109.jpg
WP_20160320_109.jpg (439.46 KiB) Viewed 5415 times
Okay here goes, my irishgirl wanted a doll (ok by me) lol...So we decided on the YL 135 because of her thicker torso and legs, oh yeah and that sweet ass, my favorite part of her! Thanks to the forum we came across the Zoe pics. from Everhard and instantly I knew that she was the one. So here's to ya Everhard, awesome pics. :glou: Making love to my Lex is great whether it be missionary or doggy style and now that her joints are loosening up now it's much easier to position her. I noticed that her asshole is a little out of position (closer than normal to her MEOW) hee hee... so it's no big deal, but wished that I had gotten the insert due to the cleaning aspect of her. Probably going to try one of those female condoms. We are so glad that Eric was running a Valentines day special so that made the decision even easier, so thank you Eric for making this happen. Viola (Yuki) is the perfect height and weight, and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't want her any heavier or taller as she is very satisfying. She is holding up very well and I know it's only been 3 months so we try to be careful with her fingers and toes as we all know they are very fragile. Thanks for reading and here's to Lexi, my other girl!! :drinking:
Attachments
WP_20160320_412.jpg
WP_20160320_412.jpg (365.4 KiB) Viewed 5401 times
WP_20160515_316.jpg
WP_20160515_316.jpg (372.81 KiB) Viewed 5417 times
WP_20160409_073.jpg
WP_20160409_073.jpg (449.14 KiB) Viewed 5417 times
WP_20160320_359.jpg
WP_20160320_359.jpg (163.86 KiB) Viewed 5417 times
WP_20160320_141 (2).jpg
WP_20160320_141 (2).jpg (427.43 KiB) Viewed 5417 times
WP_20160313_166.jpg
WP_20160313_166.jpg (342.54 KiB) Viewed 5417 times
WP_20160313_162.jpg
WP_20160313_162.jpg (356.79 KiB) Viewed 5417 times
normal_Lexi_St__Patty_s_day_photo_shoot_146.jpg
normal_Lexi_St__Patty_s_day_photo_shoot_146.jpg (33 KiB) Viewed 5417 times
WP_20160227_103.jpg
WP_20160227_103.jpg (366.3 KiB) Viewed 5417 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great pictures and review, thanks. It looks like she is still able to hold a pose, even though she is getting looser?

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Wow just sinfully hot. I bet you 2 are up in "her lucky charms' any time you can. Smokin hot cutie.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

kruiser
Ex-Member

Post by kruiser »

I find it really cool that as a married couple that you have a doll and there is no jealousy with her, I wish more women were more open minded when it came to dolls like this. Getting over the stigma that is still out there makes a lot of women think of men as pervs when we have these but sex is only one aspect of owning a doll.
I will very soon be having my own doll that is a lot bigger than my 100cm Noelle and i'm getting nervous now but excited because of all the shopping i'm going to be doing for her.

I think these dolls will always be pretty fragile and it takes a certain mindset to look after them, I don't consider them a sex toy but more of a companion, a piece of art that brightens the room, I just wish people were more accepting of them. I say having a doll will help a marriage, it brings you closer to each other when you both want one.

ElMango
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ElMango »

Really good picture set. I've been looking around trying to figure what I'm going to purchase for my first doll and it looks as the YL 135 model might be the way to go :)

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

gonstille77, Thanks, she is yummy! And yes she has a nice caboose! lol

DL, She is a Hottie, Toasty too! lol

stones, yes she is doing well, considering we almost broke her arm, and yes, her joints are loosening up. Her right leg is tighter than her left, but it's getting looser! Her fingers are fragile though! We will keep her to the very end. Hopefully she outlives us! lol

Samara78, We are and she is Magically Delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!

kruiser, Thanks for your words! I will look forward to your pics. of your new girl when you get her. Shopping is always fun. As for the jealousy thing and mind set. It goes hand and hand. I'm ok with anything at this stage of my life. As I get older, I realized a lot of things. When you get older, you get wiser. What I mean is, you have to live a little and let go of the little things you thought were important. You have to work on it, and it's not easy, but once you decide to let the world open up to you, it's fantastic! The possibilities are endless! Tongue and I have had our bumpy times, but we never stopped loving each other. No one is perfect in a marriage, but we did get lucky in life to find each other way back when. Our friends and family always say, you don't see one without the other! lol We have our problems individually from each other, but together we make ONE! That has been that way since day one! It is not I, it is WE! I do put some things personally on here, but not usually that much. You touched me by your words and coming from you, whom I think said ''you don't like the marriage thing'', was quite the compliment!! (don't take that the wrong way kruiser) lol It was nice to see! And maybe, just maybe, our story will inspire others on here that want to share with their spouse/significant other! Trust me, people change and perspectives change and in the end, you want to look back and say, I enjoyed life and lived a little. I thought outside the box! That is what we try and do every day. I'll end with this. Lexi was a thought at first, then a sex thing, but turned into so much more, like everyone says! She is a work of art, and she is real to us in our hearts. We will never let her go. She will always be the bond between us and with us! We were great before her, but she has added a whole different dimension to our lives. And we are loving it and HER! Thanks to everyone's support on here, and sorry about the long story. lol irishgirl
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

tongue-O-matic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by tongue-O-matic »

CrazyCajun wrote:Yea; she's hot!
Thanks CrazyCajun, We do love our Lexi, they are all hot!! :D
samara78 wrote:Wow just sinfully hot. I bet you 2 are up in "her lucky charms' any time you can. Smokin hot cutie.
samara78, lmao....her lucky charms ARE magically delish.
stones wrote:Great pictures and review, thanks. It looks like she is still able to hold a pose, even though she is getting looser?
Thanks stones, some of these are older pics, but yes she is still holding up well.
dollylamma wrote:Lexi is a wonderful hottie!!

Thank you DL, glad you enjoy her pics!

Nice to hear she is doing well !

DL
gonestill77 wrote:She is a cutie, great ass. glad she is holding up good and hope she does for a long time.....
Thanks gonestill77, I myself enjoy that plump ass and just love to grab and squeeze it sometimes!! lol
kruiser wrote:I find it really cool that as a married couple that you have a doll and there is no jealousy with her, I wish more women were more open minded when it came to dolls like this. Getting over the stigma that is still out there makes a lot of women think of men as pervs when we have these but sex is only one aspect of owning a doll.
I will very soon be having my own doll that is a lot bigger than my 100cm Noelle and i'm getting nervous now but excited because of all the shopping i'm going to be doing for her.

I think these dolls will always be pretty fragile and it takes a certain mindset to look after them, I don't consider them a sex toy but more of a companion, a piece of art that brightens the room, I just wish people were more accepting of them. I say having a doll will help a marriage, it brings you closer to each other when you both want one.
Thanks for the comment kruiser, we are a lucky couple that agrees on having great sex with a doll that takes it to the next level. You're right, not only sex but we also enjoy photographing her in different outfits. She still startles me sometimes when I walk into the room because I'm so used to only having my wife at home!!...lol Look forward to seeing pics of your new girl soon :mrgreen:

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

ElMango wrote:Really good picture set. I've been looking around trying to figure what I'm going to purchase for my first doll and it looks as the YL 135 model might be the way to go :)

Of course, all the dolls are great, but We just love the 135cm! Lexi is the Cat's MEOW! If you decide to get her, you will not be disappointed! GO FOR IT ElMango!

:plaidskirt:
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..

INFORMATIONS