yldoll.com

155CM CUSTOM New Body Unveil

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 155CM CUSTOM New Body Unveil

Post by tootsie »

I'm glad you like this bombshell. The body is athletic with realistic proportions, breasts size with nice ass like most women would be. Also remember you can pick a head from YL and WM of which most will fit.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Great doll Toots,if i had any room or money left i would go for this doll ,your photos show off her bum beautifly , beleave there is a bigger titty version coming out my girl has just landed fingers crossed should get her soon..

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

i tried to calculate the clothes sizes for this model, can somebody confirm/correct them?

france: 32-34
germany: 30-32
uk: 4-6
usa: 2-4
with letter: xs -s

lvjtn
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by lvjtn »

can somebody tell me the exact shoe size of this body?

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Shoe size is 5-6 US

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

tootsie wrote:Shoe size is 5-6 US
Just this body, and in large part due to this thread. Thanks dude :D

absoluteinlove03
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by absoluteinlove03 »

Hello folks !

My doll dream : 155 Custom A Cup+ PERKY Nipples (Aerola 2) + Nava Head + black Skin. Is that possible, or not (Sorry for my english, i'm french)

imverynuts
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by imverynuts »

imverynuts wrote:
tootsie wrote:Shoe size is 5-6 US
Just this body, and in large part due to this thread. Thanks dude :D
Er just got this body *
Dolluser007 wrote:Hello folks !

My doll dream : 155 Custom A Cup+ PERKY Nipples (Aerola 2) + Nava Head + black Skin. Is that possible, or not (Sorry for my english, i'm french)
I think Nava is WM, but I believe these heads al have the same mounting threads, but I'd make sure with yldoll, yes.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Dolluser007 wrote:Hello folks !

Yes. We can arrange that. Please contact us : yourdoll@hotmail.com

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

I wa son the fence about ordering a 148cm… but then I saw this. The ass and body type on this doll are right up my alley. Saw the Black Friday sale and couldn't pass it up- my 155CM Custom is now ordered. I loved the 135cm Viola I used to own but it looks like these dolls are leaps better now (my Viola was a early '14 model) with softer TPE, better back movement, better vagina placement and better ass. I can't wait to see how this doll plays being so much taller and realistic on the height. Will post a full review when it arrives. Thanks for the info and pictures on this thread tootsie!

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

greenwood95 wrote:I wa son the fence about ordering a 148cm… but then I saw this. The ass and body type on this doll are right up my alley. Saw the Black Friday sale and couldn't pass it up- my 155CM Custom is now ordered. I loved the 135cm Viola I used to own but it looks like these dolls are leaps better now (my Viola was a early '14 model) with softer TPE, better back movement, better vagina placement and better ass. I can't wait to see how this doll plays being so much taller and realistic on the height. Will post a full review when it arrives. Thanks for the info and pictures on this thread tootsie!
Great! Congrats! This body is hot and am sure you will enjoy her company :razz:

greenwood95

Post by greenwood95 »

Thank you for the pics and the input on this Custom Tootsie- it's one of the best derrieres I've seen on a doll. So rare to see smaller/realistic breasts with the bubble butt yet it's a type of girl that I see a lot in the civvie world that always turns my head.

I haven't seen them side by side but do you know or have you seen the difference between the 155 D and 155 Custom asses? (aside from the 1.5 cm difference?) Are they essentially the same shape? If I like this one I may want to still get that or the 148 for when I'm in the mood for more curves.

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

greenwood95 wrote:Thank you for the pics and the input on this Custom Tootsie- it's one of the best derrieres I've seen on a doll. So rare to see smaller/realistic breasts with the bubble butt yet it's a type of girl that I see a lot in the civvie world that always turns my head.

I haven't seen them side by side but do you know or have you seen the difference between the 155 D and 155 Custom asses? (aside from the 1.5 cm difference?) Are they essentially the same shape? If I like this one I may want to still get that or the 148 for when I'm in the mood for more curves.
Hi, the custom D was sculpted over the custom body. If you want small breasts go with the custom or if you want big breasts go with the custom D. The 148 is curvy but the butt cheeks are not as plump as the 155's.

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

Jeez what an ass!!!

IF they did this with a D cup I would buy one right now!

skyhawk747

Post by skyhawk747 »

Is it possible to get YL to put a custom and a standard 155 next to each other to compare asses?

INFORMATIONS