yldoll.com

insert vs built in

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
camadoll
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

insert vs built in

Post by camadoll »

Hi, sorry for noob question. But I am reading conflicting reports. Which option is better for bathing a doll? Insert or built-in? Which is safer option without risk of water going into the doll and causing damage?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: insert vs built in

Post by YL Doll »

camadoll wrote:Hi, sorry for noob question. But I am reading conflicting reports. Which option is better for bathing a doll? Insert or built-in? Which is safer option without risk of water going into the doll and causing damage?
I'd go with an insert.

3outof10
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by 3outof10 »

insert sounds like much esier to clean, plus you can use different inserts if u dont like the one it came with

JohnPerson

Post by JohnPerson »

Had a boy toy. Insert much more convenient to clean

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

If 50+% of your reason for owning the doll is sex, then I would go with the Insert option.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

DollAfficionado wrote:If 50+% of your reason for owning the doll is sex, then I would go with the Insert option.
I agree!

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

I am the contrarian in this thread. Unless you have serious physical difficulties, built-in is the only way. Cleaning is no big deal and what you gain in appearance, sensation, and spontaneity is well worth it. I have had both and will only have built-in.

lover of rubber

Post by lover of rubber »

Thank you Windave!!! I was beginning to think I'm the only one that prefers built-in style. I spent $1950 on my last doll from the "summer Jennifer promo" advertised on this forum. Unfortunately she came with a removable type, I asked for built-in probably 5 times through email !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so here I am ready for play but not her!!!! I try for half an hour to put in the insert and it ALWAYS stops between 1 and 2 inches before fully inside!!!!!! I've had her for 2 weeks and haven't made love a single time. The rep won't respond to my emails

After I wrote this I got my email, thank you
Memo to self:

1amusa- can't say
Yldoll- can't say
Wmdoll- can't say
Dollhouse168- can't say

lover of rubber

If I wanted to get shot down by my lady after trying so hard and for so long, I would have stuck with my constantly bleeding girlfriend. Soon I'll probably be selling her just to buy the same exact doll only with a BUILT-IN style from another company who can deliver what I WANT. If you haven't noticed I'm a bit pissed off about this, sorry
Memo to self:

1amusa- can't say
Yldoll- can't say
Wmdoll- can't say
Dollhouse168- can't say

JohnPerson

Post by JohnPerson »

lover of rubber wrote:If I wanted to get shot down by my lady after trying so hard and for so long, I would have stuck with my constantly bleeding girlfriend. Soon I'll probably be selling her just to buy the same exact doll only with a BUILT-IN style from another company who can deliver what I WANT. If you haven't noticed I'm a bit pissed off about this, sorry
I had a fixed vag boy toy. And im telling you its a task to clean her after every use very annoying. You are much better off the insert. From experience I know

poppy70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by poppy70 »

Hi there,

I think it much depends on the insert. As TPE dolls have the insert inside and the labia is part of the body there is always an inch or so of "free" space. With an insert with labia attached - as I've seen on DS it might be different.
I've got a TPE doll (OR-Doll) with insert and I think I would have been better off with the builtin.

Handling and cleaning is easy with the insert. Putting the insert in is just a matter of enough powder and being courageous enough to stretch your lady wiiiiide open to put the insert in.

Next doll - if any - will be without insert.

poppy
Poppys girls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
click on image to go to their thread

lover of rubber

I believe you've had good luck with an insert Mr mp2000 but I have not:\ I don't think I'm brave enough to stretch my lady wide open as poppy70 suggests. I have had a great experience cleaning my Sally's (Riley from 1am) built-in vag, though I'm sure part of it is do to her 100cm height/ low weight.
Memo to self:

1amusa- can't say
Yldoll- can't say
Wmdoll- can't say
Dollhouse168- can't say

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

If you use a condome you won´t need a insert.

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

JohnPerson

Post by JohnPerson »

I had a boy toy so because of her size and weight cleaning a fixed vagina was a pain on a smaller doll it might be easier.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Even though I recommend the insert option, I do prefer the built-in like others here. I own a TPE doll of each pussy style. The time and effort spent cleaning and drying the built-in cavity is not that big of a deal. The main issue is with mold. If a doll with a built-in pussy develops a mold problem, then the process of treating the mold problem may destroy the pussy cavity - perhaps not on the first treatment but eventually. My 125cm TPE doll which uses inserts did develop a severe mold problem in the cavity since the TPE material is slightly porous. The process of treating the mold in the cavity caused a fair amount of damage to the material on the inside of the cavity. Fortunately, this damage does not render the doll unusable since one's cock goes inside an insert instead of the cavity. So while the doll sustained damage, the damage has no effect on use for sex. If this doll had had a built-in pussy, the pussy would have been rendered too uncomfortable for sex. So even though I like the built-in better, I recommend the insert option for this reason.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS