yldoll.com

Can Viola arch her back?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Blackened
Apprentice
Apprentice

Can Viola arch her back?

Post by Blackened »

I'm scared to try to bend her and break something in the process. At various times I have found her to be a little stiff; both in terms of leaning forward and aiming her hips upward (when she is on her back) or arching her back when she is on her knees. I have seen some pictures posted here that makes her look more flexible than I give her credit. I really don't want to break her... Anyone know or have any tricks in posing her?

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Can Viola arch her back?

Post by oneatatime »

Not that I am aware of. Too stiff for me to try and it's best not to force.

Toruf

Post by Toruf »

From what I've read on these forums, there's limited range of movement from her upper shoulders upwards and from her hips downward, but the spine itself is a one-piece metal rod. There are pictures of both breaking her spine and then repairing it if you dig around.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

I believe all her upper body (torso) movement comes from the hip joints.

I would also be interested in seeing the photos you are referring to, so everyone gets a clearer picture of what may or may not be possible.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Gio TheGREAT
Ex-Member

Post by Gio TheGREAT »

Here are the specs for the movements of this amazing doll
Attachments
range%20motions.jpg
range%20motions.jpg (42.56 KiB) Viewed 1812 times
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5649

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

ah. So, there is suppose to be a joint at the back/stomach. good to know.

I've always wanted (and tried) to take photos of her in a sitting fetal position, but I just didn't feel confident enough to go through with it and would rather be safe than sorry. At least now I see it should be possible.

thx Gio TheGREAT.

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Thanks Gio! I have one of the first Models her back is very stiff so I'm hesitant to try that. I wonder if it's always been there or if they added that when they improved the hands and feet.

Gio TheGREAT
Ex-Member

Post by Gio TheGREAT »

oneatatime wrote:Thanks Gio! I have one of the first Models her back is very stiff so I'm hesitant to try that. I wonder if it's always been there or if they added that when they improved the hands and feet.
yea, I really ignore for which version of the Viola belongs this type of joints movements, mine bends her back but it doesn't keep it in that way.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5649

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.

Doll_Bandit

Post by Doll_Bandit »

I wish these dolls could bend there backs like a gymnast!!!!
Attachments
bend.jpg
bend.jpg (88.17 KiB) Viewed 1558 times

INFORMATIONS