SexDollAmerica.com

New cheap doll?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Mikus Lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

New cheap doll?

Post by Mikus Lover »

Sorry if this doesn't fit here, but this forum has gotten extremely confusing so i don't know where else to post this.
There is this german site that sells two cheap full body dolls called Sophie and Sandra.
These are also being sold on ebay.
The pictures look kinda like a scam so i'm not really sure if this a legit vendor or not.
Has anyone have any expierence with this vendor yet?

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: New cheap doll?

Post by Dollstudio »

This site is operated by a French business called "FAMILY WEB DIFFUSION, SARL, 1 rue Gustave Eiffel, 31780 Castelginest".

Most of the dolls advertised are inflatables, thusly the cheap prices. Since there is no mentioning of a skeleton, probably none of those dolls are poseable. They also have some solid TPR onaholes which originate from China.

Some cautiousness might be advised in regard to the two mentioned dolls as it is not stated which material they are made of - maybe PVC or latex, or maybe something else.

This thread should probably be moved into the inflatables section.

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

xkingyox

Post by xkingyox »

I don't think they're inflatable, they look just like that solid plastic doll with the rotating arms and legs with a silicone or tpe insert and breastplate, I can't remember which company made her but I think candy8teens "small doll" mold is based on her. You can see where they photoshopped the edges between the rubber parts and the plastic body, I think a couple photos have chunks of real body photos shopped in too around the shoulders, you can see the fatty parts under the arm and where the shirt straps indent the flesh.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

The body is similar to the "fanta series" out of production from orient industries for a while. That doll is produced by diao shi in China. And retails at f400 dollars usually. They are filled with soft foam or polyfil. This one pictured has been photo shopped to not show the union between head and body. 1 am offered this model for a time. This doll takes an insert as well. With no serious interest in this model at $700 usd they took her off of their site.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

From the pics this looks to be a doll that 1 am sold as "natasha" she is a 120 cm doll. That has been selling for about 3 years. Her arms and legs, head have a seam and rotate
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

boneman13

Post by boneman13 »

Mikus Lover wrote:Sorry if this doesn't fit here, but this forum has gotten extremely confusing so i don't know where else to post this.
There is this german site that sells two cheap full body dolls called Sophie and Sandra.
These are also being sold on ebay.
The pictures look kinda like a scam so i'm not really sure if this a legit vendor or not.
Has anyone have any expierence with this vendor yet?
I don't know about those dolls, but does anyone know about intimatehoney.com? Are the dolls there silicone or blow up or a combination?

INFORMATIONS