SexDollAmerica.com

Unintended Results

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
DollAfficionado

Unintended Results

Post by DollAfficionado »

TDF,

As most of you know, I have created many many threads over my many years here which have resulted in informative, insightful, and entertaining responses from TDF members. When you live out on the frontier, sometimes things do go wrong. I apologize for when something does occasionally have unintended results; however, I do not apologize for living on the frontier. As TDF, we are the frontier; each day, MFRs, vendors, TDF admins/members, and doll customers put themselves out on the frontier. When shit happens on the frontiers, please forgive one another and move on; we are all living the edge together.

D.A.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

Doc Brown
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Unintended Results

Post by Doc Brown »

FWIW, It helps me to keep in mind that the written word can be easily misunderstood for the lack of expression, voice inflection, etc.
It took me a years to be able to read posts without loading them with my own bias.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Hi DollAfficionado, thanks for living on the frontier 8) Although sometimes it's hard, it's the best place to live :wink: :D

:glou:

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

DA, not to worry, progress is only made if you go beyond your reach.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Frontier life can be fascinating too. Sometimes it's good to pull of your boots and stay a while.
Other times it's best to kick the dust off and mosy down the road. All in all we have a fine group of cowpoke 'round these parts.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Aye. I am setting camp for the remainder of the year, but I will have a very interesting doll in store for 2016.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS