SexDollAmerica.com

Roxxxy robot wow really?

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: Roxxxy robot wow really?

Post by rubherkitty »

BigHighEnder wrote:Just wondering. Will there be an official robot doll thread or section to discuss this emerging technology?
Inventors Corner for now.
If a mfg'r is able to produce and market a reliable doll I'm sure they could get their own section at TDF like other mfg'rs.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

cy_xander

Post by cy_xander »

BigHighEnder wrote:Just wondering. Will there be an official robot doll thread or section to discuss this emerging technology?
Something we've been trying to get going for a while now. Most discussion about the future of dolls and robotics in particular happens in Inventor's Corner.
Rubherkitty and I have been trying to make the case that there's a distinction between advice on attaching acrylic fingernails or making mods and the future of robotics.

There are many TDF members interested in where the future of dolls and robots is going, who aren't makers themselves.

Please can we have a section on the future of dolls for articles, news, ideas, societal impact, AI, advanced features, etc.?

My argument is that the future eventually dwarfs the past.

There was a time, when some small subset of the computer world was once the "smart phone" that mods on Reddit and usenet etc had to beg the admins to give them a place to share. Now there's far more to talk about with phones than laptops or desktops.

There will come a time when the topics discussed on the yet-to-be created TDF robotics forum will relegate debates over Silicone vs TPE to a quaint, but fond memory.

Cy

Xephyr
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Xephyr »

Worst. Necro. Ever.

abracadabra
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by abracadabra »

9,995 not 995 if you go to the full site you'll see they obviously Miss printed
"no matter how good looking she is, somebody somewhere is sick of her shit"

"f#ck the G-ride, I want the machines that are making em."

mannequin man
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by mannequin man »

well friends, dont take this to heart but Doug Hines, Owner of TrueCompanion.com has had a very hard time getting his 'project' up & running. as to date, Dec.-2016, I can't honestly say i know....'anyone' who actually,...'ownes' one of these Roxxxy's ? & yes, I do believe that the ad. price is incorrect along with other misleading or incomplete statements on the site about purchasing, demos, etc. I would love to hear from Doug myself, as he is actually something of a mentor figure to me. I had the pleasure of speaking with him over the phone for about 10mins. about 3yrs. ago ? I got the impression that he had some issues to work out with Roxxxy. after his appearance at the AVN convention, ( youtube video ) he kinda fell off the map. I have surfed his site since & looks like nothing new yet. I feel for the guy, because I know how hard it is to do this all on your own. ( not that he is, i just feel that ), anyway,...Doug, Sir, if you read this, ...let us all know how your doing & coming along with your Gal ! we miss hearing from you & hope all is well with you my good man ! ...All the Best !.....MM

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Has he ever joined TDF and posted here?
Seems like he would.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

mrdudeguyman
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mrdudeguyman »

rubherkitty wrote:Has he ever joined TDF and posted here?
Seems like he would.
He did. Didn't say much.

INFORMATIONS