SexDollAmerica.com

Amazon Vicky Doll

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Amazon Vicky Doll

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Due to some PMs I've been getting expressing great interest in my project, I've decided to start a thread revealing the details of my Amazon Vicky doll currently being constructed. Amazon Vicky will be 6'3 tall, with a very large butt, goddess thighs, small waist, slender arms, and size E breasts. This is a very niche market, so most members here will not be interested, but due to the PMs I've been getting I'm convinced that there will be at least 5 to 10 members who are. I'm already paying for the entire project, but the more who are interested the more it can carried out in full swing. So now the details:

The lower body is being made first, then the upper body afterwards. This doll will no doubt be very, very heavy. The only way to transport her is if she is in two pieces and then snapped together. That is the way I'm designing it because I reckon there is no other way. Furthermore, the legs you see in the sculpts below are very long--37.5 inch inseam. The schematics of the rest of her body are shown below. Currently, my plan is to glue the upper and lower pieces with silpoxy and then hide the seam line with a garter belt (if at all), though I'm open to other suggestions.

No sex doll manufacturer would ever take on a project like this, as it is a very niche market and the doll must be in two parts. Thus, the company I hired is a sculpting company that makes life-like silicone figures. They are NOT sex doll makers. They are artists. This sculpt is an artform to them. Thus I never told them that I intend to have sex with the final product (and don't want them to know for fear of them abandoning the project in case they don't like the idea). As for how we will have sex with it: we will have to place vagina and anal inserts ourselves (perhaps a dual insert), which should be easy, and you will have to attach a PIB or realdoll head on yourself (I told them to stop at the neck). Even if I don't want to have oral sex with it, I still prefer to have a PIB or realdoll head attached anyway because they are really beautiful.

As for making the breasts and butt jello soft, yes I most definitely want that. But I didn't tell them that yet because I don't want them to think it is a purely sexual project. However, once they have finished the sculpt to perfection and made the mold, then I will ask them for that because the mold is already finished so they can't change their minds about making it. The idea is more likely to materialize if a group of us all request it. The idea of movable joints are also not included in my payment (but they said that they might be able to do that later on for extra cost). When I initiated the project with them, I was willing to settle for her to be lying down, me placing a vagina insert myself, and use her for missionary position only. But if a group express interest and are willing to order their own, the makers may be convinced to add the other functions of a sex doll so that she can be used in other positions as well. Now for the photos:
Attachments
Inseam.jpg
Inseam.jpg (104.97 KiB) Viewed 15719 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (28.05 KiB) Viewed 15719 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (39.06 KiB) Viewed 15736 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (129.51 KiB) Viewed 15736 times
Schematics (March 25).jpg
Schematics (March 25).jpg (151.13 KiB) Viewed 15736 times

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Amazon Vicky Doll

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Of course, I made my own prototypes at home already with parts put together:
Attachments
01B.JPG
01B.JPG (75.06 KiB) Viewed 15677 times
IMG_0020.jpg
IMG_0020.jpg (238.41 KiB) Viewed 15677 times
IMG_0021.jpg
IMG_0021.jpg (238.82 KiB) Viewed 15677 times

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Bigbuttlover:

You are definitely not alone here!!! This is going to be SOME DOLL!!!!

I would guard against simply missionary though!!! With a Butt like that, DOGGY style is a MUST!!!!!

Robert(robbyd)

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

robbyd wrote:As for the moveable joints and doggy style sex, I think that will be VERY IMPORTANT to fully enjoy her. We will have to see how she comes out but a jello butt and breasts are SWEET!!!

To silpoxy the two halves together MAY not be the best idea though because you may want to transport her if you move to another apartment or house or just to a different room ! Also, you may just want to have sex with one of the torsos. She will look very beautiful with the PIB head and you can have oral and breast sex with just her upper half at times. When in the mood other times you may want just missionary or doggie sex and to worship the big butt!! These are just 2 advantages to keeping the 2 halves separate! The hook idea may be a better way to go or there may be another option.

When did they say the lower half will be poured into silicone? When will the sculpting begin on the top half? I can't wait to see the whole thing completed!!

I will try to contact some other friends on other Forums as well but hopefully your post and my encouragement will draw some TDF members here and thus prompt the sculpting company to make the best sex doll EVER!!!!
They said 3 months for the final product, but I don't want to rush them. It's already been a month because I meticulously asked for every single measurement shown with a measure tape and asked for changes here and there until you see it as it is now, and I'm still making them make some slight changes in shape and size before they fine detail it and smooth it out. Once I get my bottom half, I will begin payments for them to make the top half. I'm still open to suggestions on how to fuse the two halves together, and I personally don't want to have sex with just half a body.

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Hi Bigbuttlover:

I did not mean to Just have sex with half the body but at times that may be okay.

Also, to permanently attach both halves will defeat the purpose of having to transport her even for just short distances due to the extreme weight.

Maybe the manufacturer can come up with some ideas about this.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

robbyd wrote:Hi Bigbuttlover:

I did not mean to Just have sex with half the body but at times that may be okay.

Also, to permanently attach both halves will defeat the purpose of having to transport her even for just short distances due to the extreme weight.

Maybe the manufacturer can come up with some ideas about this.
I didn't ask yet (I'm concentrating on getting the bottom piece to perfection right now), but I think they probably have already thought of a way. They build silicone mannequins, which often come in parts, and build silicone body parts too. I'm sure they have a system of snapping them together in such a way that they can be dissembled. Much like mannequins with their steel joints. In fact, they already brought up the idea of putting in metal rods so that she can stand (I think they were assuming I wanted her to stand so that I can, eh....., just sit there and admire her with my eyes ........ yeah, right).

AlyDolly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: First star to the right and straight on till morning

Post by AlyDolly »

Bigbuttlover you have left me speechless 8O
Attachments
jawdrop.gif
jawdrop.gif (1.44 MiB) Viewed 15615 times
AladdinGenieJawDrop8fLG.gif
AladdinGenieJawDrop8fLG.gif (511.28 KiB) Viewed 15615 times

narcissus
Former Member

Post by narcissus »

Now that is one plumb bum!

I like!

Only thing I'd change are the size of the breasts, but this isn't for me, but for you.

Maybe once this project is known more, maybe they might find it profitable to make a sex doll, or sell the mold and the like to a sex doll maker, or to you to. Interesting how this doll will develop and what else may come out of this project.

Smooth moves you are taking though, once the mold is already made, then start to make her more into a... more usable, functional work of artistry. :twisted:

May I ask the cost involved?

I like the face on the first uploaded pic of your prototypes, what face is she?

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

narcissus wrote:Now that is one plumb bum!

I like!

Only thing I'd change are the size of the breasts, but this isn't for me, but for you.

Maybe once this project is known more, maybe they might find it profitable to make a sex doll, or sell the mold and the like to a sex doll maker, or to you to. Interesting how this doll will develop and what else may come out of this project.

Smooth moves you are taking though, once the mold is already made, then start to make her more into a... more usable, functional work of artistry. :twisted:

May I ask the cost involved?

I like the face on the first uploaded pic of your prototypes, what face is she?
My total cost is over 20K, which does not include my upcoming requests for soft breasts, soft butt, movable joints, and whatever else we can think of. That face is Abyss's Kaori, the other is 4woods's Yuki. And yes, we need more people showing interest to convince the sculptors to make this into a pure sex doll.

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Today, they sent me some new photos, showing a tad more outer thigh volume, and also sculpted her feet more. They want my opinion. I'm trying to get her thighs to match those drawings, but the difficulty is that the thighs on the sculpt are longer than the thighs in the drawings. It appears to me that the thighs circumference match the drawings, but still look skinnier because they are longer. There should be more inner thigh volume, but the problem with asking for more inner thighs is that it would be harder to insert yourself into her vagina (remember that at this point I cannot promise they will make movable joints to allow her legs to open up for missionary position). With the way she is now, I feel I can get into her missionary style, but add more meat in the inner thighs and I may regret (though visually it would turn me on more). Maybe I should ask for a bit more volume on the inner thighs but not too much? And I guess more outer thighs as well? What do you think? All her measurements match my given specs, except I'm thinking of increasing her current upper thigh circumference of 79 cm (which I had originally asked for) to 80+ cm.
Attachments
Upper thighs circumference.jpg
Upper thighs circumference.jpg (79.31 KiB) Viewed 15549 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (100.04 KiB) Viewed 15557 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (93.96 KiB) Viewed 15557 times
1_23.jpg
1_23.jpg (140.7 KiB) Viewed 15557 times
5_20.jpg
5_20.jpg (125.91 KiB) Viewed 15557 times

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

Hi:

I really think she looks awesome as is. If they add more volume, you will have difficulty entering her which will defeat the whole purpose of the project. I would not risk it just for another centimeter or two.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by midiman »

BBL,

This is certainly living up to your name ;)

Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

LadyPeridot
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by LadyPeridot »

/I'm happy he's put attention in the feet. I can't wait to see her when she's finished. Are you wanting realistic cellulite and dimples or just smooth?

Bigbuttlover
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Bigbuttlover »

Ok, her shape has been finalized. They added a tad bit more inner thigh and outer thigh volume. Now they will simply smooth her out as much as possible. This entire bottom piece is 120 cm tall, i.e. just a bit shy of 4 feet, so indeed she will be one mighty tall lady. I'll post photos when they've perfected the sculpt, just before making the molds. When they attach the top piece later on, she will have a 29 inch waist, super hourglass figure, and size E breasts.
Attachments
1_28.jpg
1_28.jpg (63.37 KiB) Viewed 15443 times
2_27.jpg
2_27.jpg (52.71 KiB) Viewed 15443 times
8_25.jpg
8_25.jpg (55.08 KiB) Viewed 15443 times
10_24.jpg
10_24.jpg (63.03 KiB) Viewed 15443 times

dave7311
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by dave7311 »

:shocked!: 'HUGE!' :shocked!:
6'3" is tooo tall .......5' or so would be fine for me & less weight/ bulk (IMO)
two pieces??? (I dont like that, but that's me)

I wish/ hope for the best in this venture nevertheless :wink:

Here's more my cup of tea ( or coffee also, lol ) :
Attachments
l_1facbfa1844f445d9928a62640511df9.jpg
l_1facbfa1844f445d9928a62640511df9.jpg (55.34 KiB) Viewed 15387 times
OliviaOLovely.jpg
OliviaOLovely.jpg (207.46 KiB) Viewed 15387 times
008.jpg
008.jpg (374.43 KiB) Viewed 15387 times
header.jpg
header.jpg (49.96 KiB) Viewed 15387 times
l_0db391328272216526189cc1d610fcb0.jpg