SexDollAmerica.com

My wife died tonight.

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
SpiritfireM
Retired Server Admin
Retired Server Admin

My wife died tonight.

Post by SpiritfireM »

Tonight sometime between 7:15 and 8:15 my wife, Kathrine Ann Winters, passed away in her sleep. She had been suffering for the last four years from a brain disease that had literally made her brain deteriorate, causing severe dementia and her body to waste away. In the last three days she had been very unresponsive, almost catatonic.

We had been together for over 15 years, and she was the absolute love of my life. We had a bond that was so strong it was unbreakable.

She was 57 years old at the time of her death and is survived by myself, her son, her brother, and her father.

I'm going to miss her more than anybody could ever know.

midiman
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My wife died tonight.

Post by midiman »

So sorry to hear, Spiritfire. I know her illness has been a long difficult journey for you both.

I am here for you as I am sure all your friends are and I wish you better and happier times as you journey forward in your life.
Midiman...
My Doll photos... here in my Doll Album

Gabrielle BT ---- Libby Ruby13 ---- My Teddy Babes --- Bianca from Lars & the RG --- jessica Wicked RD ------ Aredhel PIB ------ Amaya 4woods - Kira Anatomical

itsme
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by itsme »

That's is very sad. Glad she did not suffer. She went the way most of us hope to go.

You are in our prayers.

mystical

Post by mystical »

Im so sorry to hear this. Wish you well my freind

Doll Knight XIX
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Formerly known as TG megami - The Frozen North, USA

Post by Doll Knight XIX »

Spiritfire, I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain and sorrow that you are experiencing right now. Losing someone so close to you, who you shared such a strong bond with must be among the greatest hurts in existence.

However, despite your grief, you should take some solace in knowing that you have experienced something that few can say they have known in their lives--true love. In a world of fleeting relationships and failed marriages, you had one that lasted until death did you part, though it arrived far too soon. :(

You have my support, Spirit, and if there is anything I can do for you in any way, then please let me know. Your contributions to TDF have been invaluable and benefited our community greatly. As TDF has played such a central role in my life, it would be my pleasure to do what I can for you in turn, to give back to one who has invested so much time and effort here. I'm sure the same could be said of all your friends here.

I wish you well in this time of grief, my friend.
We will start anew, on here, soon. We can't wait!

hanuman37
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by hanuman37 »

This is sad news. You have our condolences, my friend. Let us know how we can support you during this difficult time.

mexdl
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mexdl »

I have suffered a loss in my family in the last year too, our condolences.

f80man
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by f80man »

Sorry
Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for Monks.

Toybox
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Toybox »

My condolences, man. I'm sorry for your loss.
I went indie once, I got a cool hat and a whip..I kinda liked it...but I had these giant boulders chasing me everywhere a lot, and so I had to give that shit up.

skybird100000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by skybird100000 »

I feel very sorry for you and I hope she is now at a better place...

I wanted to put a song here but not sure if the right place so I put it under music. We played it in the church when my dad died 3 years ago.
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 21#p427321

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

May she RIP ...

& You be Well.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Elle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Elle »

My condolences, sorry for your loss.
__________________ ALL DOLLS ARE WELCOME... SUBMIT YOUR DOLL TO THE MATRIX __________________ My Website
ImageImage

jonathann

Post by jonathann »

My condolences.

kharn
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by kharn »

SpiritfireM wrote:Tonight sometime between 7:15 and 8:15 my wife, Kathrine Ann Winters, passed away in her sleep. She had been suffering for the last four years from a brain disease that had literally made her brain deteriorate, causing severe dementia and her body to waste away. In the last three days she had been very unresponsive, almost catatonic.

We had been together for over 15 years, and she was the absolute love of my life. We had a bond that was so strong it was unbreakable.

She was 57 years old at the time of her death and is survived by myself, her son, her brother, and her father.

I'm going to miss her more than anybody could ever know.

I'm so sorry for your loss my friend and at times like this it's hard to put those thoughts into words. I know that you cared for Kathrine for many years but one can never be prepared for the loss of a loved one. :cry:

Like Midi said, I'm also hear for you if you need to talk at any time. Midi kindly stayed up to let me know the sad news this morning..

Again my friend, my deepest condolences for your loss.
 Click to go to Coverdoll

Fuzzy78
Former Member

Post by Fuzzy78 »

sorry to hear spitfire my condolances

INFORMATIONS