sexyrealsexdolls.com

Major surgery question

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
Boew777

Major surgery question

Post by Boew777 »

Hi all,

I have a question on major surgery to fix the skeleton of a doll specifically a Reiko doll by bd this is the broken neck bolt I will need to cut into the doll I didn't know if the cut should be at its seems or down the middle of the back of the neck? Also I believe these dolls are made of platinum silicone but I am not sure what others have used for glue any help there would be appreciative.

Thank you
Own a Doll and bring out the inner child again!
The one with the most toys wins!
Variety is the spice of life!

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Major surgery question

Post by havefun »

It is best to cut along the seam as that way you can reglue her and it will look better. You can use what they call sil-poxy it works great as long as she is platinum silicone. If she's TPE that has to be melted!!
When you do the repairs with the sil-poxy make sure you clean it with rubbing alcohol and wipe off any over flow.

Boew777

Post by Boew777 »

havefun68with29 wrote:It is best to cut along the seam as that way you can reglue her and it will look better. You can use what they call sil-poxy it works great as long as she is platinum silicone. If she's TPE that has to be melted!!
Wow great thanks and yes she is silicone I ask beautiful dolls for some information and photos of the skeleton I hope they get back to me with something.

havefun
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by havefun »

Boew777 wrote:
havefun68with29 wrote:It is best to cut along the seam as that way you can reglue her and it will look better. You can use what they call sil-poxy it works great as long as she is platinum silicone. If she's TPE that has to be melted!!
Wow great thanks and yes she is silicone I ask beautiful dolls for some information and photos of the skeleton I hope they get back to me with something.
If you take some Photo's when you open her up we may be able to come up with some other fix's also.

Boew777

Post by Boew777 »

havefun68with29 wrote:
Boew777 wrote:
If you take some Photo's when you open her up we may be able to come up with some other fix's also.
Sure will do, a member by the name of doll doc purchased the other Reiko body and will be attempting a repair I am going to wait to hear from him I will keep you all posted!

Thanks

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

This is awesome
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Boew777

Post by Boew777 »

samara78 wrote:This is awesome

:glou:

Boew777

Post by Boew777 »

Doll Doc received her and is looking into a fix here a couple photos from BD
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (18.94 KiB) Viewed 2829 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (18.97 KiB) Viewed 2829 times

broadfall

Post by broadfall »

Your in luck, cut on the seam. Don't put a lot of pressure on the blade. Line up your cut and use one smooth motion. Once you cut the surface, put some dish soap on the scalpel. And do this again until you get all the way through. When time to seal her up, use very small amount of glue and in small swaths until you get to the surface. On the final coat mix novoc matte with a 2 part silicone and get rid of the shine, try not to get excess sil-pox on the out side surface of the doll.
".....a man got to do something to make a living these days"
Dying ain't much of a living..... boy.
-Outlaw Josie Wales

Boew777

Post by Boew777 »

broadfall wrote:Your in luck, cut on the seam. Don't put a lot of pressure on the blade. Line up your cut and use one smooth motion. Once you cut the surface, put some dish soap on the scalpel. And do this again until you get all the way through. When time to seal her up, use very small amount of glue and in small swaths until you get to the surface. On the final coat mix novoc matte with a 2 part silicone and get rid of the shine, try not to get excess sil-pox on the out side surface of the doll.

Thanks for the advise!

INFORMATIONS