sexyrealsexdolls.com

latex doll repair.

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to Latex Inflatable Love Dolls
dolltex
Active Poster
Active Poster

latex doll repair.

Post by dolltex »

I want to fix some holes, rather large, around the vagina pocket of my french madame doll.

(always the same area is hit i suppose, 'cause the mechanical impact ;) )

I have bought some liquid white latex to try to fix that.
The doll is stuffed but the holes have to be fixed.

Any advices to make a clean work?

I have never used such matter before.
(i have two bottles of 250ml, i hope it's enough)

LordLongshaft
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LordLongshaft »

The larger the hole, the more difficult it all is. Ideally you want to make a patch of repair material by allowing a small puddle of latex to dry on a plate, a mirror, any solid obect will do. Whilst still tacky, pull it off and cover the hole from the inside of the doll, the patch should stick if you've timed it right! Leave it to grip on for a bit, then pour liquid latex sparingly on the wound from the outside, building the level up slowly until it's smooth with the rest of the skin.

Depending on the size of the repair area, you may be able to maneouvre the patch through the hole, if not you will have to remove the head and reattach it later. Or, if the hole is small enough, you can just drip a droplet of liquid latex over the affected area from the outside of the doll. A craft syringe is the best way to handle small quantities of latex.

It dries pretty quickly, but leave it for at least a few days to get really dry, esecially if you are keeping your doll as an inflatable, it will need to be a strong repair.

Either way, white latex is going to be the wrong colour and I recommend getting some fleshtone instead. 2 x 250ml is plenty, in fact it's way too much but it's good stuff to have lying around for the future!

lolipop

Post by lolipop »

Glueing the patch with Liquide Vulcanisant would stick better. Clean well before. You may tint the liquid latex by adding few colorant universel. Make a test patch to check the colour.

dolltex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dolltex »

I have started to apply the liquid latex.
When dry the latex is transparent i think.

I dont want to add toxic colorant on the doll.

i'm planning to add several layers of latex to fix the hole
for now i have used a stick used to clean ears to apply the latex.

But now i have got a paint brush. It would make the work easier i hope.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: latex doll repair.

Post by pygmalion2 »

Von Shredhead
I am looking for a "patch panel" to replace Letha's two tubes (vag and anus) and the "taint" area. Basically her "fun parts" need replaced/rebuilt ... preferably as one "unit" ... two tubes and enough "skin" around 'em to glue 'em in place of dry rotted/torn/leaking latex.
The easiest way to make this repair is to purchase some latex balloons.
The large 72" (180 cm) balloons are nearly as thick latex as the skin of some of the Letha dolls.

http://store.cattex.com/giant-balloons- ... n-diam-180

The banner balloon would replace the insert.

http://store.cattex.com/giant-balloons- ... in-balloon

The rubber cement/adhesive that I use is victor universal cement.
http://www.bellautomotive.com/Rubber-Ce ... 599-vw.htm

The solvent that I use is the lacquer thinner from home depot that contains toluene
http://www.homedepot.ca/product/lacquer ... -ml/912212
<em>I know the good artist</em>

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: latex doll repair.

Post by pygmalion2 »

The process
From the 72" balloon, cut a piece of latex to match the deteriorated area that needs replacing.
Cut the inflation nozzle off the banner balloon and cut a hole in the area that you would like the vag and/or anal insert.
Wash the areas to be glued with toluene lacquer thinner. Past both sides with the rubber cement and let partially dry.
press the two pieces of latex together. Now you have made a replica of the part to be replaced.
Once you are satisfied with the latex replica, then cut away the deteriorated piece that is slightly smaller than the patch
allowing for some overlap. The letha skin has a coating so you need to wash several times with the lacquer thinner to remove
this coating. Some areas may require sanding in addition to the solvent wash. This is the critical step, since the adhesive
will no adher to this coating. When the coating is removed the patch with adher strongly to the letha skin.
I have done this type of latex replacement on a letha foot.
I recomment this method since the latex that I have used for casting turns white and deteriorates quickly when in contact with
body fluids. The manufactured latex is properly vulcanized and is more durable.
IMG_1526.JPG
IMG_1526.JPG (100.12 KiB) Viewed 3316 times
<em>I know the good artist</em>

INFORMATIONS