Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Disposing my doll

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to RealDoll, including RealDoll2, Wicked RealDoll and BoyToy

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Disposing my doll

Post by Szalinski »

rubherkitty wrote:Destroy a $6,000.00 doll? This has got to be a friggin joke!

Reminds me of when I took my 57 Chevy convertible to the crusher cause I couldn't find anybody that would fix the fender rust for less than $1,000.00.
<snip!>

YOU DID WHAT?! 8O :crazyeyes:

Hell, I'm a Ford guy and it hurt to read that! :puppydogeyes:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Nah, I've never crushed any classic cars, trucks or parts= $$$$.
Hauled in some foreign junk and 70's vintage 4 door bombs.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

M_Yoroshii

Post by M_Yoroshii »

at hhhpotter....
howdy and hope you're doing well. Thing i've noticed about the friend-zone....and only been there twice in the past 15 years and both those are by choice. If you go out with a girl ... 1st date being nice, and not making advances, is ok, because then you're being a gentleman...however the second one you better try to kiss her and so forth or she'll automatically put you in the friend-zone. Note on the women being friends, It gets you a non GF woman's input on things, so that you have a girls brain working and helping you deal with other girls...

message me if you want ... in short the best thing every guy has to consider in live and with girls... it's our own hesitating that causes the resistance of the world, same goes for dealing with women. when we hesitate to go for it, we create the resistance to our succeeding with them.
here to make friends...so send me an add, and feel free to say hi.

Cassanova69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Cassanova69 »

Anyone else think that the O.P is pullin your legs ;)

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

M_Yoroshii wrote:at hhhpotter....
howdy and hope you're doing well. Thing i've noticed about the friend-zone....and only been there twice in the past 15 years and both those are by choice. If you go out with a girl ... 1st date being nice, and not making advances, is ok, because then you're being a gentleman...however the second one you better try to kiss her and so forth or she'll automatically put you in the friend-zone. Note on the women being friends, It gets you a non GF woman's input on things, so that you have a girls brain working and helping you deal with other girls...

message me if you want ... in short the best thing every guy has to consider in live and with girls... it's our own hesitating that causes the resistance of the world, same goes for dealing with women. when we hesitate to go for it, we create the resistance to our succeeding with them.
hell, I wish I could find a woman that wanted to be a friend. Friends I can trust!
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

M_Yoroshii

Post by M_Yoroshii »

Szalinski wrote: hell, I wish I could find a woman that wanted to be a friend. Friends I can trust!
lol...mine's completely opposite...i have friends i don't trust so much, because i know them too well....lol

hope life's being to you Szalinski
here to make friends...so send me an add, and feel free to say hi.

Blackeyes2015
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Blackeyes2015 »

Where can i get some pictures of real doll skeleton for repair help if I ever needed it? Yeah, I'm not sure what I would do if my doll got injured maybe I would sell it for parts to help someone else out or try to repair it if it's even worth it. Having dolls dose always raise the question what would you do if you can no longer care for it or you get one from someone else in your family.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Usually, Abyss is the best bet for getting help in repairing the dolls, they can send you parts, silicone, and instructions.

As the skeleton changes from time to time, as they add new features, it doesn't really help if you see some pics of the skeleton, as the doll you get, could be different.
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

crimsonrk

Post by crimsonrk »

Don't feel bad. I simply cut up my old doll and put her in bags and threw her away. Now, I have a Tiffany 1AM doll for the past 1.5 year(s). Same here soon I am thinking about cutting her up and throwing her away.

For me it is like I am the only one to fuck my dolls and no one else as I don't need the cash to sell my doll off. Plus, for me it is sort of like whoring my doll off to someone else for cash.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

Privacy is one thing, but to destroy her?

Anyway how could you explain if you were caught disposing of dismembered body parts? Sure fire way to make the international news.

Really S E L L HER! Or better yet donate her! (I for one wouldn't complain , willing to pay freight)

DarkOne
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by DarkOne »

crimsonrk wrote:For me it is like I am the only one to fuck my dolls and no one else as I don't need the cash to sell my doll off. Plus, for me it is sort of like whoring my doll off to someone else for cash.

Does anyone else feel the same way?
I kind of feel this way... but I still feel its a very wrong thing to do to dispose of a doll, especially one in decent condition. She has given me a lot of happy times and it just seems wrong to betray her like that.

I think If I truly fell out of love with my current doll for whatever reason and didn't want her in my bed anymore.. Id still keep her, just have her dressed up on a chair or something and ignore the fact its going to leave creases/dents and dress her in something nice, ignoring if it will leave stains or not. Have her on display in the house.

Of course, I don't really part with any of my things unless they are total scrap. Even some of my scraped things I keep around in case I find a use for it.
Every day people remind me why I like dolls better.

citadelfox
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by citadelfox »

Yes. Please try to sell her first. Would be a shame to waste her like that when she might be able to bring happiness to someone who cannot afford a brand new RealDoll.

Darkangel65
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Darkangel65 »

I'm a big fan of Dexter....get lots of plastic sheets,,,,,apron,surgical tools,knifes and saws.....cut her up and put into n
Black bin liners...make sure there at least 5mm thickness and hire a boat and dump at sea....lol
NIK GUERRA: A true artist and Retro glamour lover...please google his work featuring Magenta

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I'm sorry to say that the route of cutting up and disposing at sea is a dinosaur attitude that will turn mankind to the same fate https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pac ... bage_patch

Bearing in mind there are people who are really really desperate for a solid doll and really haven't a clue how they might find the funds to buy one, it's really selfish of people with surplus to deny to others the surplus they don't want or need and can well afford to give to others.

Three cheers for brave and generous people like Member JimJam http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=232&t=64635

Just because we earn money and think we've earned something doesn't mean we have the right to dispose and waste. What we "earn" has been seeded by others, seeded by our parents and friends giving to us and opportunities, so it's our duty to seed others in their turn. Another perspective is that the money we earn filters through from the processing of natural materials into manufactured goods, distrubuted, marketed and traded . . . and represents stuff borrowed from the earth.

Stuff started in the earth in a manner in which we could use, and we are beholden to make good use of it whilst it's useful, not causing excess consumption by waste, and putting it back into the cycle of the earth in a form in which it can be used, not in a form that blocks the cycle of the life of the planet.

We have poverty because we don't share our surplus.

I had surplus airgurlz and people in the thread above have been among those who have received them. Some thanked me and others didn't. It's a great pleasure when people do, and among them are friends for life. Giving is the greatest gain.

Building friends for life is more valuable than all the money anyone can earn.

The poverty of the world arises because people expect to take, consume, more than they produce. After 100 transactions of only 99% production on each transaction, quite quickly most people haven't got enough to work with. But if people aim to give just 1% more than they consume, then quickly a surplus is apparent from which all can be satisfied.

When 5000 people had gathered on a hill to hear a teacher, coming from miles around of course they had brought provisions under their robes. It took a powerful teacher to give them the wisdom that in sharing in the open what they had misered in secret there was more than enough to go round. Sharing and human cooperation is a bigger miracle than merely the magickman producing it out of the supernatural dimension. But we like the story of the magickman to cover excusively our stupidity in not realising that we're able to do it ourselves.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS