Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

Repainting

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to RealDoll, including RealDoll2, Wicked RealDoll and BoyToy

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

yestoo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Repainting

Post by yestoo »

Some of the paint has worn away from the eyebrows, lips, and nipples of my 2001 Leah.

What repainting materials and techniques do people use?

Thanks!
yestoo
[img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

Everhard
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Repainting

Post by Everhard »

Rebecca's original eyebrows have rubbed off completely. She uses brown poster paint (fairly thick -- I mix it for her from red & green) and, painted with care, they look just as good as the originals.

Nipples: Here she uses brown eye-make-up. This, being dry powder, rubs off fairly quickly, and I normally retouch her nipples for photo shoots.

Her original lip color hasn't rubbed off but she uses lipstick to get a darker color. Her make-up kit has, in addition to a normal lipstick thing, squares of lipstick like a watercolor palette. And like paint, it is applied with a small brush. I think this sticks better than the other kind of lipstick. It still wears off eventually, so needs renewing. Incidentally, by extending or reducing the coverage - vertically strangely enough - particularly on her lower lip, she changes her expression. It might be my imagination, but with a `deeper' lower lip she seems to be smiling. Bizarre, no?

tyce323-
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Repainting

Post by tyce323- »

does anyone know if nude sunbathing will damage a RD's skin? Effects on lip paint, make-up etc?

INFORMATIONS