sexyrealsexdolls.com

What is a good way to get air doll to stand for photos?

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

What is a good way to get air doll to stand for photos?

Post by Hollywu »

I'm hoping some of you might have some tips on ways to get air dolls to stand for photos. I am getting more into photographing them and trying to just lean them up while I move back and get my iPhone camera ready to shoot is getting old fast. I tried to shoot some photos of "Bettina" tonight without her falling over and knocking over our Christmas tree. In the 2nd photo I tried to put a walking stick inside her shirt but that didn't work too well.

Thanks for any tips!
Attachments
IMG_8649.jpg
IMG_8649.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 2940 times
IMG_8652.jpg
IMG_8652.jpg (1.9 MiB) Viewed 2940 times

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: What is a good way to get air doll to stand for photos?

Post by samara78 »

Get a rod of pvc and a little mount at the bottom. You can put a clothes hanger bend it in a u shape on either side insert it into the pvc pipe to cradle her under her arms. You don't want over inflate and she will last longer. Wrap a thin soft foam around the "u" shape arm cradles to hold her so you don't damage her at all. Or you can sew a hook of fishing line in the top of her head and hang her from the cieling.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

samara78 wrote:Get a rod of pvc and a little mount at the bottom. You can put a clothes hanger bend it in a u shape on either side insert it into the pvc pipe to cradle her under her arms. You don't want over inflate and she will last longer. Wrap a thin soft foam around the "u" shape arm cradles to hold her so you don't damage her at all. Or you can sew a hook of fishing line in the top of her head and hang her from the cieling.
Thank you, Samara! Those are great suggestions. If I had a mic stand that might work too.

ILuvFemsNlingerie
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ILuvFemsNlingerie »

I've been wondering the same thing I have 2 inflatables (one has a leak right now) and the other one is a Buffy 1am and I'm afraid to over inflate it but she always collapse when I prop her up for pics. It's like she doesn't have enough air in her ankle area.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Hollywu wrote:
samara78 wrote:Get a rod of pvc and a little mount at the bottom. You can put a clothes hanger bend it in a u shape on either side insert it into the pvc pipe to cradle her under her arms. You don't want over inflate and she will last longer. Wrap a thin soft foam around the "u" shape arm cradles to hold her so you don't damage her at all. Or you can sew a hook of fishing line in the top of her head and hang her from the cieling.
Thank you, Samara! Those are great suggestions. If I had a mic stand that might work too.
Yeah you can also cut the pvc where it comes up to the neck height of your doll. You can run this through on an old mannequin stand with a post.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

life-is-plastic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by life-is-plastic »

I've used fishingline around the neck ( 8O ) but that was with airgirls with a harder head/neck. I had 2 lighting-stands with a pole across to which I attached the fishingline; I just wrapped the line several times around the pole and secured it with a clamp. That way you can adjust the tension on the wire whenever needed. With the stands you're free where ever you want to pose your dolly and no need to drill holes in your ceiling 8)

INFORMATIONS