sexyrealsexdolls.com

Removing stands from photos?

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

eeniemeenie

Re: Removing stands from photos?

Post by eeniemeenie »

Get a copy of Photoshop for Dummies. It's easy, and you'll become a Photoshop pro, at least for web photos. (Print is more complex.)
eenie
Visit Terri at the Doll Album
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumbnails.php?album=4975

Andy_J

Post by Andy_J »

That's impressive work, Szalinski and AlexKnight! :thumbs_up:

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Andy_J wrote:That's impressive work, Szalinski and AlexKnight! :thumbs_up:
Thx! :oops:
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

dolllover84

Post by dolllover84 »

This thread is pretty old, but I just saw it!

Excellent work on that bicycle shot Szalinski! I appreciate seeing photos that have had no detail overlooked. Well done.

AlexKnight, you also did an excellent job on those shadows. Very realistic!

I've been using photoshop fora while and I always edit my photos a little bit (usually to remove the neckline and the seams down the arms/legs. Recently I took a standing photo set and used a method similar to the one described by Szalinski. The general lighting in the room was different without the doll but you can easily adjust/blend with photoshop. I had two light sources and some complex shadows to try to overcome, so I found it easier to "erase" them and draw back in only those that were needed. I also fix other things that I might have overlooked in the original shot (like the couch pillows in the shot below).

Here's a sample from Brianna's "Abercrombie Cover Girl" set that I recently posted. The rest of the set (and all of my other photos) can be found in my main thread:

http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=90
Attachments
compare.jpg
compare.jpg (6.99 MiB) Viewed 2003 times

INFORMATIONS