sexyrealsexdolls.com

Hobbies come and hobbies go

No matter how great your camera might be, it is how you apply your skills that makes the difference between an OK shot and a great shot. Here you can talk technical, talk creative, share your techniques, lighting, and digital editing. This is where we can all help each other to take better photos.
If you post a photo here and are looking for a critique, you should be prepared for honest criticism even if it hurts. It will only help to make us better photographers.

Moderator: Swan

Fenrisulfr
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Hobbies come and hobbies go

Post by Fenrisulfr »

RaDiv wrote:Up through the years I have tried many hobbies. From skiing to collecting coins and stamps. About ten years ago I used to bet on horses. They all have one thing in common, I lost my interest for them pretty fast.

So far my passion for dolls and photography has lasted longer than anything else. There are still a lot to learn and lots of poses to try out. So far I have hardly scratched the surface. Here's some recent footage.

Playing with shadows is fun. The Boy Toy body is nicely detailed. Hard to see when the light hits straight on.
IMG_7550b.jpg
IMG_7465b.jpg
Their butts look good in thongs
IMG_7539b.jpg
Last but not least: keep RC helicopters away from their hair.
IMG_7486b.jpg
Ace photos especially the 'helicopter hair do'. My lifes complicated, health wise for my betterhalf and myself. I've packed in flyfishing although I keep promising to get out and do some, I've a shedload of vintage bikes and cars which I know I'll never restore and the kids will flog them when I kark it, a loft full of vintage radios but the only things that give me my main pleasure now are my hounds, single malt, the dolls and my Harley. It'll be one of the last three 'hobbies' which'll kill me but I'll be happy before I go.
"I don't have dirty thoughts.............I have unapologetically normal thoughts which happen to be intensely erotic."

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

FENRISULFR wrote:
Ace photos especially the 'helicopter hair do'. My lifes complicated, health wise for my betterhalf and myself. I've packed in flyfishing although I keep promising to get out and do some, I've a shedload of vintage bikes and cars which I know I'll never restore and the kids will flog them when I kark it, a loft full of vintage radios but the only things that give me my main pleasure now are my hounds, single malt, the dolls and my Harley. It'll be one of the last three 'hobbies' which'll kill me but I'll be happy before I go.
Helicopter hair do! :lol: Thanks Fenris, you made me smile there. The RC helicopter was fun for a while. Now it's collecting dust in the basement. These days I'm trying to lose some weight. I walk for 30 minutes every day.

Why don't you put on your fishing hat, grab your flyfishing gear and take a field trip with Agnetha and your Harley? I can imagine Agnetha standing there with an old boot in her hand. Just like the cartoons. Maybe we could see her on your bike or one of your vintage bikes, or car.
She told me to come but I was already there

Gabrielle1
Doll
Doll

Post by Gabrielle1 »

"Nice pics RaDiv, keep them coming!"
Attachments
IMG_3624.JPG
IMG_3624.JPG (377.8 KiB) Viewed 3657 times

Szalinski
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Szalinski »

Problem solved! ;)
Problem solved! ;)
HELICOPTER-HAIRDO.jpg (74.9 KiB) Viewed 3541 times
“If freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.”
~ George Washington

BestLion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BestLion »

That doll on the 1st page is BEAUTIFUL! Wow..She is stunning!!! one of the cutest i've seen..She is a Boy Toy doll..which model is she? Which head? My Victoria is the spitting image as on the boytoy site Miss October..same hair tits ect as in the photos there. Anyway your doll is a 9.7 out of 10... She is one hot babe!!! I wish i had a million dollars to burn i'd buy every season and calendar girl on that site!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

BestLion wrote:That doll on the 1st page is BEAUTIFUL! Wow..She is stunning!!! one of the cutest i've seen..She is a Boy Toy doll..which model is she? Which head? My Victoria is the spitting image as on the boytoy site Miss October..same hair tits ect as in the photos there. Anyway your doll is a 9.7 out of 10... She is one hot babe!!! I wish i had a million dollars to burn i'd buy every season and calendar girl on that site!
That's Miss October! If you didn't recognize her I think Victoria exists only in your imagination.
She told me to come but I was already there

Ekkehard

Post by Ekkehard »

I believe our dolls are staying. And I believe there are some doll owners who take very good photos and/or videos. That's very good.

In the first months I had to recognise I cannot a lot of good photos. But I can built a various type of handling aids for heavy dolls. Recently I'm preparing a documentation for doll dollies to handle this dolls, especially for moving on uneven areas or moving on stairs.

In this way there are very different strenghts to illustrate the handling of your doll.

Ekkehard

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

My passion for my girls remains, the woods and waters call but when i return home they are always waiting for me.

BestLion
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BestLion »

That's Miss October! If you didn't recognize her I think Victoria exists only in your imagination.
i seldom give over a 9.0/10 to a doll but this one I gave higher... she just looked a bit different then Vika. Must be the hair, My Vika is a red head, brown eyes, ( yours is blue) and I had them add freckles to her, also my Vika wears glasses ( when we are not having sex). Thus feckless, hair, glasses, eyes.. she just looked different..and Miss Oct is similar to 3 other BT months dolls BTW!

INFORMATIONS