exdollofficial.com

Order a Exdoll Doll from DS Doll?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Order a Exdoll Doll from DS Doll?

Post by AhMyDolless »

I'm thinking about getting DS/EXDoll but I want to order from the U.S DS Doll. Problem is the doll with the matte finish face I want I've only seen available on ExDoll's site.

Do you think I could have DS Doll place a special order from ExDoll if give them the options I want?
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Order a Exdoll Doll from DS Doll?

Post by samara78 »

Email john and steven they would surely accomidate.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

INFORMATIONS