exdollofficial.com

have DS dropped their prices or is it a special sale

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

have DS dropped their prices or is it a special sale

Post by optical delusion »

was browsing through theirs site and i noticed that the ds 145 is pretty damn cheap at the moment
doll body:145plus | head:April | eyes:Purple | skin:Pink | joint:Loose | finger:Bones | nails:Nail | pubes:NoFur | wigs:GLong | package:Carton ( one box ) | price:$3000 $1699
the $3000 is crossed out with the $1699 next to it. is that a mistake or a bargain price? still need to add postage on top of that of course but that seems to be an insanely good price

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: have DS dropped their prices or is it a special sale

Post by RaDiv »

It is not a mistake. $1699 has been the price for a while now. I ordered mine this spring.
She told me to come but I was already there

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: have DS dropped their prices or is it a special sale

Post by optical delusion »

Huh. Must have missed that. Earlier this year when i was looking for dolls they were well out of my price range. This puts them right back on my wish list

INFORMATIONS