exdollofficial.com

I need help from a DSDoll owner please!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I need help from a DSDoll owner please!

Post by gunsmithcat »

So... talking to John from Dsdoll he told me he cant verify the seller on aliexpress... but he give me a vital piece of information... at the doll's neck there should be a serial number if the doll was made in the factory.... could anybody here that owns a dsdoll be so kind to take a picture of it so I know where is it and what to expect? I'm going to ask the seller to send me a picture of mine as well, and I will like to know in case it doesn't have one, to know exactly where to look.

Even when I didn't purchase the doll directly from the website John went beyond and over trying to help me sorting this out... It was incredible kind of him, he is amazing.

This should give me some piece of mind if the doll is legit, I dont mind it if its a re-seller as long as it is an original ds.

Thank you so much everybody, I hope somebody here can help me out.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: I need help from a DSDoll owner please!

Post by rubherkitty »

I ck'd out the ali add and the doll pics were a DS Nina, but the pics looked like studio display pics. Not new pics from some guy in his bedroom. I would ask for immediate serial number verification. If he say's the doll has been shipped, ask for the tracking number.
If he says the head has been shipped to DS for repair, "of a loose eye lash or brow, really?" That's $100.00 shipping for a drop of glue. If shipped to DS, DS should have some info on this. Most shops will not accept a pkg unless they have authorized that pkg to be shipped to them and a work order drawn up.

If none of this checks out, cancel immediately and get your $ back. I saw DS had 4, 145cm dolls on sale for $1,600.00. https://www.dsdoll.us/store/onsale
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

I noticed in the ad it said 3 entries, meaning oral,anal, and vaginal, yet the head shown has NO oral capacity.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

I will definitely ask the seller for the serial number. The doll was going to be shipped to me, but an eyebrow looked really uneven with the other... it actually looked really bad, so I told the seller I wanted it to be fixed... so she send the head back to to the factory for a redo on the eyebrow or the make up... I'm not sure... if the serial number cant be provided I will ask my order to be canceled and I will get my order from dsdolls website instead.

I don't mind if the doll has no oral capacity, I wasn't going to risk the integrity of the head for it... but its upsetting that the seller lies on the listing... that's for sure...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Good deal.
Don't wait on excuses for the verification until it's too late to file a refund claim.
Seen this happen before.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

For Reference, the serial number is stamped on the neck post plate on DS dolls
IMG_1123.JPG
IMG_1123.JPG (166.91 KiB) Viewed 1328 times
K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Awesome! Thank you very much! it is definitely a dsdoll then.

INFORMATIONS