exdollofficial.com

new guy and I need some advice...

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

new guy and I need some advice...

Post by gunsmithcat »

Hello everybody!

I'm fresh new on this doll stuff. I ordered my first doll not too long ago well... I have not receive it yet... but I do have some questions/concerns about it...

Fist since I had no idea on what to do or what to expect, I bought this doll on aliexpress... yeah I know... probably my first mistake, but I wanted to see a big variety of dolls... its a DS Nina Elf version.. My first choice was a sanhui doll, but my wife agreed as long as it didn't look as human, so we went with the elf...

Now my first concern its if the doll its going to be a counterfeit or if this person its actually a re seller... storage its gonna be an issue, since I was hoping she will just stand somewhere but... it wont be possible... so... I'm uncertain on how and where yet...

There is a lot of maintenance to do... this should not be an issue, but its a lot to take in....

I'm concern about the horror stories I've read so far from customs... I hope it goes well...

and... should it be better to use condoms in the insert for easier or no cleaning? how does it work? does it feel any different?

any responses or extra advice is well appreciate it... Thank you!
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: new guy and I need some advice...

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Gunsmithcat and welcome to TDF.

Congratulations on ordering a DS, I'm sure you'll be very pleased with her. I can't comment on your vendor as we know nothing about the dealers on AliExpress but I hope you receive the doll you ordered.
If she is a DS she is made of silicone and so there is very little maintenance required. You will just need to powder her (Cornflour or cornstarch) when she arrives and after she's had a cup of tea and a warm welcome she's good to go.
I can't really comment on inserts either as mine is fixed but there are a lot of helpful members here who will tell you that it's very easy to keep an insert clean.

As you're a new member you may like to look at our new members welcome page http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 31&t=69369

and if you'd like to do an introduction; Member Introductions http://dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=231
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

Welcome!

No maintenance at all. Just powder with talc occasionally.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Awesome... Thank you guys!

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

Welcome to TDF!

I have not heard anything of fake dsdolls ever. So if you get a doll that looks like the ds nina elf than you got a real one.

you might get the hang-kit for her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZbR7qmEzs
but wait until you got her cause I'm not sure if all heads have the necessary hole for it!
would be a good solution to your storage problem or you let her have a seat on a soft armchair and use her as a nice decoration!

Hopefully your wife will accept her... cause there is nothing worse than an angry wife...

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

If you bought it from aliexpress then most likey you got scammed.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Tybalt wrote:If you bought it from aliexpress then most likey you got scammed.
Yeah, I'd like to know more about this deal and price. Offered pics and shipping weight.
Is the doll used? I can't see someone buying and selling a new DS Doll on aliexpress when you can order a new one direct from the factory.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

This is the actual listing

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/145cm-F ... 0.0.RwjpPb

The reason why i didn't buy from the factory is that I had no idea this was a ds doll... also for some reason the elf its not in the website...

I do have actual pictures from the seller of the doll itself... it was ready to ship but an eyebrow was off so I ask them to fix it... so the head was sent to the factory for a re due.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

thismeanswar wrote:Welcome to TDF!

I have not heard anything of fake dsdolls ever. So if you get a doll that looks like the ds nina elf than you got a real one.

you might get the hang-kit for her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujZbR7qmEzs
but wait until you got her cause I'm not sure if all heads have the necessary hole for it!
would be a good solution to your storage problem or you let her have a seat on a soft armchair and use her as a nice decoration!

Hopefully your wife will accept her... cause there is nothing worse than an angry wife...

Wife is not angry but it took me a lot of begging like... a lot.... real... lot.... and... somehow.... I got my way.....

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Reading the listing the company is Jellynew which XSDolls have spoken about on here and trade in their products. It does seem odd that DS would sell via another manufacturer, but the Chinese do have some funny ways when it comes to trading in Dolls.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

Actually this seller sells many brands so I don't think its only jellynew... I did contact dsdolls about it, and they said they have many re sellers but they couldn't confirm which one was this one... Its fine I have pictures of the actual doll and all and it does looks great.

INFORMATIONS