exdollofficial.com

How durable are the posable fingers (Maniphalanx)

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

How durable are the posable fingers (Maniphalanx)

Post by dullahan »

Does anyone here have the posable finger joints for DS? Have you managed to keep them from breaking or poking through the silicone?

I'm assuming that they're very vulnerable if you sleep next to the doll. I don't move around much these days unless I'm awake but still, probably best to either not have the doll in bed while sleeping or to find some way to guard the fingers?
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

jiayi
Management
Management

Re: How durable are the posable fingers (Maniphalanx)

Post by jiayi »

Hi dullahan,
I have two DS dolls with finger wires. One from 2013 (with the older hard silicone) that I bought third hand here at TDF in 2013 and a 2015 (new soft silicone) that I bought new. Neither show any signs of finger pokes or broken wires. While I do not sleep with them, they have been used plenty, for photo sessions and play. I have not heard of any issues with finger wires on DS dolls.
Perhaps other DS owners could chime in?
Regards,
Jiayi

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

No breaking or poking on my DS girls. I woke up on top of miss K's right hand. I feared the worst but the fingers were fine.
She told me to come but I was already there

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Thank you both for your answers. It is very reassuring to know that I don't need to treat them like glass vials. My vendor said very much the same when I asked this at pre-purchase, but he did mention that someone had broke a hand by accidentally stubbing a doll hand to a door edge.

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

dullahan wrote:Thank you both for your answers. It is very reassuring to know that I don't need to treat them like glass vials. My vendor said very much the same when I asked this at pre-purchase, but he did mention that someone had broke a hand by accidentally stubbing a doll hand to a door edge.
You have not to worry too much about the finger wires. What's really important is to keep in mind the proper way to move the whole hand like mentioned in another of your threads already. One wrist joint on my DS160 is really tight, although she is supposed to have loose joints, what let to some damages on one of her palms although I moved her hands the proper way right from the start. The hand-plates have "sharp" enough edges so they will eventually cut the flesh from the inside. It's fixable but not avoidable, at least in my case with the very tight joint.
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

nukeno wrote:You have not to worry too much about the finger wires. What's really important is to keep in mind the proper way to move the whole hand like mentioned in another of your threads already. One wrist joint on my DS160 is really tight, although she is supposed to have loose joints, what let to some damages on one of her palms although I moved her hands the proper way right from the start. The hand-plates have "sharp" enough edges so they will eventually cut the flesh from the inside. It's fixable but not avoidable, at least in my case with the very tight joint.
Thanks!

I've heard that the newer soft silicone blend especially can have problems with feet plates and hand plates to poke through. But luckily silicone is relatively easy to repair. I already have Permatex tube ready to go! :)

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

No finger pokes here - but thanks to very floppy arms and my distracted attention during playtime finger wires of my doll have all detahed from palm plates and now it seems that wires are further separating from eachother because trying to straighten awkwardly pointing finger makes the wire spin inside the finger. Maybe not worth trying to fix it in hope for better result though.

Katerchen

Post by Katerchen »

No issues whatsoever with my DS-158. Altough I do pay attention to the fingers. Had a few close calls with bend fingers when turning Mari around but no problems so far.

If you pay a little attention while(before) sleeping or cuddling with her there should be no problem. She spends most time under the blankets now, ready for late night cuddling and sleeping :)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

DS put the ends of their finger wires into little plastic cups at the end of the fingers so avoiding pokes in most situations.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

I'm confused about DS Doll fingers. Are they just wires or are they structured with segmented "bones" (hence maniphalanx) for realistic bending?

The DS Dolls website also describes the option like this:
Finger, the doll hand with bones in the fingers, maniphalanx, can make a variety of hand movements; however, as its structure is more complicated, it is easier to be damaged.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Wired. But better than most. Much much better than all TPE dolls. So good as nit to be in desperate need of improvement

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

haremlover wrote:Wired. But better than most. Much much better than all TPE dolls. So good as nit to be in desperate need of improvement

Best wishes

Harem
Then the website text about "bones in the finger" and "maniphalanx" is kind of misleading... Even if it's a better wire, it's still a wire so does that mean it has the same issues with the finger being able to bend at any point (including not at the joints) and having the same challenges with needing time/effort to get the fingers to bend/pose in a natural way?

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I pose my DS163+ hands/fingers a lot. More than most I'm told (check out "the morning after" photos with Nadia") The wire cap does prevent poke throughs BUT you have to be careful - my caps fall off from time to time (yes inside the finger) and I have to push it back in place. No biggie. But it does happen.

Also - while the wires don't poke through, if you get finger nails, the CAN fall off if you're not careful. Finally, you don't get perfect poses because the wires have very limited strength. I've done the best I can do but hopefully in the future manufacturers will be more serious about hands as they convey A LOT more emotion than people think (or give it credit).

INFORMATIONS