exdollofficial.com

Preventive permatex gluing to reinforce the vaginal cavity?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Preventive permatex gluing to reinforce the vaginal cavity?

Post by dullahan »

While counting days until I receive my first DS, I've read that the front side of the vaginal cavity can be prone to tearing rather easily.

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to put a coating of permatex to the cavity before there is any tearing? I have a tube permatex silicone glue around for my silicone head and it works great at reinforcing areas like where earlobes connect to the head.

Would this be a bad idea to try with the DS or am I possibly on to something for once in my life? :)
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Preventive permatex gluing to reinforce the vaginal cavi

Post by mi6c »

I'd say its a good idea to reinforce an area you know will see stress in order to prevent tearing to occur.
Afaik, several others did so.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

GirlsGang
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GirlsGang »

I did that recemtly for my 2015 DS145 body and had no more tears since then.
I did not use permatex but the stronger Elastosil E43 (Wacker) in two thin layers inside an inch deep from the opening.
Cheers
GirlsGang

Someone who thinks logically is a nice contrast to the real world.

The girls:
Leora & Leonie (DS145)
Ebony & Ivory (Smart Dolls, 1/3)
Meet the Gang (1/6)
REVIEW:
AI S+ Fay/Sonia 4woods EU

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Thank you for the reaffirmations guys! It does make sense that there wouldn't be any notable downsides to reinforcing the cavity.

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

RaDiv
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by RaDiv »

The vaginal area on newer dolls is already reinforced with webbing. On the 145 models it can be wise to add some extra reinforcement.
She told me to come but I was already there

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

I wouldn't recommend that, unless silicone adhesive you're using for reinforcing is at least as elastic as DS silicone. I tried to spread thin coating of Permatex clear RTV silicone around inner lip of the cavity opening but it didn't seem to be good idea. As Permatex I used wasn't as stretchy as DS silicone the coating teared at one spot, causing all of the stretching to concentrate there and DS silicone beneath teared. If anyone understands what I'm trying to say :D Altough I did use Permatex to attach the web inside as it came loose, but it is deeper in the cavity.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Post by nukeno »

RaDiv wrote:The vaginal area on newer dolls is already reinforced with webbing. On the 145 models it can be wise to add some extra reinforcement.
I've even managed to "split" my DS160 from the bottom up which are not as prone to do that as the DS145 models. But it doesn't matter anymore since she is only sitting 24/7 with spread legs on her “horse” anyway, so I haven't fixed it.
But I'm going to reinforce this area on my next DS doll and/or glue in the insert making it a "fixed insert" mod. or even go ahead and buy the mannequin version which has no openings that could tear since my next doll is for art projects and photography only anyway.
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Pumpster wrote:I wouldn't recommend that, unless silicone adhesive you're using for reinforcing is at least as elastic as DS silicone. I tried to spread thin coating of Permatex clear RTV silicone around inner lip of the cavity opening but it didn't seem to be good idea. As Permatex I used wasn't as stretchy as DS silicone the coating teared at one spot, causing all of the stretching to concentrate there and DS silicone beneath teared. If anyone understands what I'm trying to say :D Altough I did use Permatex to attach the web inside as it came loose, but it is deeper in the cavity.
Yeah issues like this was the reason for asking this.

The RTV is definitely not elastic. It's quite rigid and hard compared to the soft silicone of dolls. Thing is that were I to tear the cavity while stuffing the insert in, I'd have to fix it with the permatex anyways. So might as well do it pre-emptively to avoid a tear? Or that was my train of thought anyways.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

RaDiv wrote:The vaginal area on newer dolls is already reinforced with webbing.
I didn't know this and I would be glad to get any additional information on this.

I have a 2017 DS163+ (Nadia and Reetzia) that I got from BDC.
I use her in wide missionary position where the legs are spread apart (as opposed to "Captain" missionary" position. I'm very careful to open her legs slowly to make sure that I'm aware of the stress on the insert cavity. To date, it really looks like it would not tear. Even with the legs open very wide, there still seems to be play in the elasticity of the silicone. It doesn't seem to be pulled to the point of stress tearing.

Elasticity is the key to not tearing, not brute strength.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

dullahan wrote: The RTV is definitely not elastic. It's quite rigid and hard compared to the soft silicone of dolls. Thing is that were I to tear the cavity while stuffing the insert in, I'd have to fix it with the permatex anyways. So might as well do it pre-emptively to avoid a tear? Or that was my train of thought anyways.
I'd say you are doing more harm than good if you plan on spreading RTV silicone around the cavity opening (as preventive measure) as it isn't very elastic and tears easily. But RTV is OK stuff to use for repairing small tears and cuts. I don't know if Permatex flowable windshield sealant is more elastic and useful for reinforcing purpose as people seem to have good experience with that stuff.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

So the question then is .. is there something that is flexible and can still add to the durability of the insert cavity .. something compatible with Platinum silicone. Something such as Smooth-On Dragon Skin or Smooth-on Sorta Clear. They offer hardness from 10 - 37. I'm thinking that Dragonskin 10 or 20 would be good for this application.
Smooth-On.jpg
Smooth-On.jpg (195.85 KiB) Viewed 2786 times
I'm going to check my doll tonight for the webbing that RaDiv was talking about. If its there on my 2017 DS163+, I'll post a picture.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

So I checked to night and my DS163+ doesn't have webbing protection :x
I bought it in May 2017 - so not sure why that is.
No_Webbing.jpg
No_Webbing.jpg (280.43 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
No_Webbing2.jpg
No_Webbing2.jpg (476.02 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
BUT I checked and there is a lot of flexibility even when the legs are super open.
Cavity_Gap2.jpg
Cavity_Gap2.jpg (553.52 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
Even at 120mm there is sufficient play so that simple intercourse would not tear that area.
Flex_at_120mm.jpg
Flex_at_120mm.jpg (536.97 KiB) Viewed 2755 times
There more flex than I'm even showing in this video (I'm being careful with her .. but she could take more):
https://youtu.be/bfi_eWvxWEA
I'm not sure if I should reinforce it. At present I'm leaning towards "no".

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

I was just looking at smooth-on page earlier today :)

Never thought it could potentially be used for reinforcement. That's an interesting idea.

That's quite a spread. If the crotch can take that amount of stress, it's rather strong. Probably not a best idea to reinfoce with non-elastic material at least.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Yeah now way my 2016 ds145 could stretch that much. Apparently DS has made some progress with silicone softness/elasticity again.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Yeah - I think that reinforcing it could potentially reduce its elasticity and cause more problems. Best to just just check the tolerance of your doll and be careful not to exceed those tolerances.

INFORMATIONS