exdollofficial.com

gel

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

anataus

gel

Post by anataus »

Hi

TPE is softer and more elastic material than silicone
TPE dolls are therefore supposed to be more realistic to the touch than silicone dolls even by silicone supporters
Obviously silicone has other advantages over TPE
However DS breast is filled with gel
Should I assume that such solution makes DS boobs as realistic as a TPE boobs, or even better ?
Please no flame war
Even though I realize that it is, up to a certain extent, a matter of taste i would like to know the opinion of owners of both DS and TPE dolls

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: gel

Post by rubyfan »

anataus wrote:Hi

TPE is softer and more elastic material than silicone
TPE dolls are therefore supposed to be more realistic to the touch than silicone dolls even by silicone supporters
Obviously silicone has other advantages over TPE
However DS breast is filled with gel
Should I assume that such solution makes DS boobs as realistic as a TPE boobs, or even better ?
Please no flame war
Even though I realize that it is, up to a certain extent, a matter of taste i would like to know the opinion of owners of both DS and TPE dolls
I've owned both DS and TPE dolls. My TPE doll had the common "hollow breasts feature" which many TPE manufacturers deploy so that the breasts do not end up as hard as the backsides of their dolls often do. I really disliked it. It felt like squeezing a hollow, sandlot, stickball Spalding. The DS was excellent, close in feel to a 4woods doll I owned, which used a similarly implanted "softer blend of silicone" technique.

Maybe there is someone that would prefer the TPE hollow boob feature. I think gel implants are a major plus for silicone dolls.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Do anyone know if DS would do gel implants for the butt? Is that a thing?

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

MannyCan wrote:Do anyone know if DS would do gel implants for the butt? Is that a thing?
I sure wish they would, but have never heard the merest peep that they could or would do that for a customer.
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

I don't know how they compare to TPE but this is a video of the new silicone blend: http://en.dsdolleurope.com/videos/softn ... doll-sweet
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

MannyCan wrote:Do anyone know if DS would do gel implants for the butt? Is that a thing?
I do not recommend gel ass unless you plan on hanging her up when not in use.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

samara78 wrote:I do not recommend gel ass unless you plan on hanging her up when not in use.
But they do offer it?

INFORMATIONS