exdollofficial.com

Question about moving dolls

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

Question about moving dolls

Post by Jason1978 »

I just had a question about moving we dolls i had a 158 ds and she was not too heavy to pick up it was just awkward to maneuver her around I am considering getting a ds 167 to replace her with and I was wondering if this doll is easier or harder or the same to maneuver around? I really love the looks of the 167 and think she'd be great unless she's too hard to move or something? Thought I'd ask those who own these dolls thanks if you can answer this.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Question about moving dolls

Post by gonestill77 »

Just use a chair with wheels or carry her like a bride over the threshold. And plan your moves before you do them.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I carried my 158 like a bride and it was no problem I think I will go with the 167 she is so gorgeous and in case it's not been said enough her ass is amazing lol. Everyone that has one seems to love them too the problem I run into with moving dolls is getting through doors lol

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Yeah, doors can be a bitch. And I agree, the 167 has a great ass!
I carry my ladies as a chair would be kind of a pain in the ass to maneuver around. A chair with wheels works for a lot of other people though....

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I can't wait to have a doll again I'm so excited it was much more fun to masturbate with Marie than alone she was helpful just by being there it sucks to have to get a new doll but it's also a new beginning with a new lady I won't name her Marie so I must think up a new name hopefully the name just comes to me. Her body looks like a pork stars from the 70s so I must think of a name that matches that lol

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

An office chair works! :D a wheel chair is better! :whistle:

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

For doorway maneuvering I go with the classic office chair.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

I will get a chair before I get the doll to make things easier I will become a body builder maybe haha what better to motivate me than a sexy ass lol

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

You might want to check out a "transit" wheelchair. They have small wheels and fold. One was waiting for me when I arrived and it's a big help. (Also, you may want to get a cushion for the seat. That was waiting for me too.) Mine was around $100 at Walmart. Not sure my Sweetie could move me without it.

Hope you get a new girl soon and wishing you all the best!

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

INFORMATIONS