exdollofficial.com

My first doll finally arrived! DS163 Jiaxin.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My first doll finally arrived! DS163 Jiaxin.

Post by cablez »

I just looked at this thread for the first time on my desktop computer and all the pics are sideways :? Is it sideways for everyone else too?

My iPad shows them properly still... Any way to edit them or would it require me to re-upload them all?

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

Fancy Dress #2
Attachments
IMG_0407.JPG
IMG_0407.JPG (2.34 MiB) Viewed 1442 times
IMG_0408.JPG
IMG_0408.JPG (2.21 MiB) Viewed 1442 times
IMG_0409.JPG
IMG_0409.JPG (2.23 MiB) Viewed 1442 times

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

MannyCan wrote:Yes - they are all sideways on the desktop
But your DS163 is still very pretty.
Thank you! I think she gets prettier every time I see her :)

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

Guys, I'm about two weeks into doll ownership and I've pretty much given up on her for sex. The angles required for entry are very restrictive and the crotch-mouth distance is still very short even though I have a full-size doll.

My favorite activity so far is dressing her up and watching TV, sometimes leaning on her or her lap. After that, sleeping next to her is pretty comforting. But playtime is just unsatisfying. I'm sure I'll try again eventually but for now I'm just not into it.

I know there are others who feel this way about their DS too. It's a little disappointing, but I'm not sure any other brand or model would have been better, and I still think the 163 is the prettiest design out there, so it's okay. I still like Audrey a lot.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

cablez wrote:Guys, I'm about two weeks into doll ownership and I've pretty much given up on her for sex. The angles required for entry are very restrictive and the crotch-mouth distance is still very short even though I have a full-size doll.

My favorite activity so far is dressing her up and watching TV, sometimes leaning on her or her lap. After that, sleeping next to her is pretty comforting. But playtime is just unsatisfying. I'm sure I'll try again eventually but for now I'm just not into it.

I know there are others who feel this way about their DS too. It's a little disappointing, but I'm not sure any other brand or model would have been better, and I still think the 163 is the prettiest design out there, so it's okay. I still like Audrey a lot.
My belated congratulations to you and Audrey. I hope this is the start of a long and wonderful relationship. I have no experience with the DS dolls, so I can't comment on the anatomy or angles. I will say that I had a similar experience when I first met my doll about 6 weeks ago. The cuddling and companionship and emotional connection were surprisingly immediate for me. The sex... that took practice and patience. After about 4 weeks we turned a corner and have now become good lovers on top of having this deep emotional bond. I guess I'm saying don't give up, it might just take more time.

As for hearing her talk to you, that too may take time. I think different doll owners experience that (if they experience it at all) in different ways. I hear my doll talk to me in my head, but it's different than my usual inner dialogue in that her voice is more unpredictable; she truly surprises me with some of the things she says. Again, good things may come to those who wait.

Best wishes to you and Audrey!

Yukie
Doll
Doll

Post by Yukie »

Hi Audrey. Welcome to the doll club! :glou:

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

autolycus wrote: the sex... that took practice and patience. After about 4 weeks we turned a corner and have now become good lovers on top of having this deep emotional bond. I guess I'm saying don't give up, it might just take more time.

As for hearing her talk to you, that too may take time. I think different doll owners experience that (if they experience it at all) in different ways.
Thank you for the encouragement! I'm still motivated to find a deeper connection, but you're right that it may just take me some more time and work; holy hell, just like any relationship I guess 8O

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LaDollyVita »

cablez wrote:Guys, I'm about two weeks into doll ownership and I've pretty much given up on her for sex. The angles required for entry are very restrictive and the crotch-mouth distance is still very short even though I have a full-size doll.
Cablez, I have a DS 163 also. Her name is Ayumi. She’s an exceptional lover, and in part due to her fantastic skeleton. You may be under-utilizing Audrey’s range of motion. I’d be happy to give you some advice to improve this situation.

If you are willing to dress Audrey sensibly (to protect her modesty) and PM me a photo or two of the position(s) you are attempting I can provide private counsel. If you prefer not to do that, perhaps you can just describe what you are doing in a PM. At any rate, I wish you the best.

Cheers, LDV

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I've found DS163 (while wildly sexy and beautiful) to be a little awkward at sex too. While I wouldn't "give up" on DS163 for sex, I will say that DS could have done a better job with the placement of the insert.

My feeling is that DS should have considered the most basic sex positions (missionary, cowgirl, doggie-style ..) and made sure that DS dolls are super perfect at those positions. Widening the legs apart to a natural entry position for the male partner potentially tears the insert cavity. That is one thing that could have easily been designed around.

If DS could allow the skeleton to spread the legs more (allowing the male partner to get his pelvis closer) WITHOUT risk of tearing the insert cavity, this would be a really huge benefit. They make have re-designed it in the DS167. Not sure why they didn't just retrofit the DS163.

INFORMATIONS