exdollofficial.com

Finally I get the doll but.... the doll is damaged....;;;

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Boksoong
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Finally I get the doll but.... the doll is damaged....;;;

Post by Boksoong »

I ordered the 167cm doll 4months ago. and I got finally 167cm doll (167cm, cream color, loose joint)

It is damaged in her thigh, when I left the right leg, It's normal but When I left the leg I feels something wrong.

In her thigh, inner thing is projecting and In her ass, the left side has a empty space when I poke it

Then I cut the seam line on the thigh, I see the broken leg (sponge foam was broken in two pieces..).

to repair her thigh, What should i do? I already paste around sponge foam with cyano acrylate (instant adhesive)

but I doesn't work on... shit.. (Fortunately hip joint is not broken... but only her thigh is broken in two parts).

Plz help me I want her thight fixed..!!!!

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: Finally I get the doll but.... the doll is damaged....;;

Post by Mondoon »

Hi Boksoong and welcome to TDF.

Sorry to hear that your new doll is damaged. The first thing you should have done is contact your vendor and explain the situation.
It is possible that now you have cut the doll open the vendor may not wish to try and help but you should still contact them anyway.
However, all is not lost, we have experts on the forum who are able to assist with a repair so hopefully someone will pick up this thread.
It would be useful to know if the doll is silicone or TPE as the treatment is different and also who the manufacturer is.
The image is not showing but the link works so the damaged area can be seen.

Good luck with your vendor or the repairs.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Please post pictures of damage if possible, I would be glad to help advise you on repairs.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

jiayi
Management
Management

Post by jiayi »

Hi Boksoog,
Sorry to here of your problem. Please take detailed pics of the damaged area. Use a flashlight to light the interior parts, so the picture will show the damage.
You should send these to your vendor and post them here on this thread.
I, as well as several other members, have made repairs in this area and can advise you on exactly how to fix this.
Regards,
Jiayi

Boksoong
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Boksoong »

Mondoon wrote:Hi Boksoong and welcome to TDF.

Sorry to hear that your new doll is damaged. The first thing you should have done is contact your vendor and explain the situation.
It is possible that now you have cut the doll open the vendor may not wish to try and help but you should still contact them anyway.
However, all is not lost, we have experts on the forum who are able to assist with a repair so hopefully someone will pick up this thread.
It would be useful to know if the doll is silicone or TPE as the treatment is different and also who the manufacturer is.
The image is not showing but the link works so the damaged area can be seen.

Good luck with your vendor or the repairs.
Ddwyerstar wrote:Please post pictures of damage if possible, I would be glad to help advise you on repairs.
I upload the image
Inside the thigh the sponge foam wraped by something like the hard silicone. Sponge foam and hard silicone is both cracked . Thank you!

In my country sex doll is prohibited by government policy, so the dealer smuggled this doll, so it is hard to bring her back :cry:

Boksoong
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Boksoong »

jiayi wrote:Hi Boksoog,
Sorry to here of your problem. Please take detailed pics of the damaged area. Use a flashlight to light the interior parts, so the picture will show the damage.
You should send these to your vendor and post them here on this thread.
I, as well as several other members, have made repairs in this area and can advise you on exactly how to fix this.
Regards,
Jiayi
I upload more picture that you can see. I misspelled that the right thigh is broken not left leg.
[info]
It is 2017 models lately made(170cm ds doll = 167cm ex doll) weighted around 28kg(before 2017 it was 37kg)
As you can see, The right thigh's hard silicone part covering sponge foam is broken (inside the hard silicone sponge foam also is broken into two pieces upper/lower)
Because of my country policy problem, Sex doll is prohibited. So my vender smuggle this doll and sells me the 167cm exdoll(170cm dsdoll).
As you say, I already sends the message requesting how to do in this situation(Also it is possible to refund as well)
But vender who smuggle doll just send e-mail to the exdoll, I also called EX(DS doll) service center, they says in chinese so I can't communicate to them.
... :(

Boksoong
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Boksoong »

The image you requested
ImageImageImage

Thank you for kindness..

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yep..there is lessons here and tuff circumstances.

Recommend you contact TDF management to see if the vendor is affiliated here. That way you can get an attempt at resolution, but like you said, this is an unorthodox deal.

If the vendors is not TDF apptoved management can merely advise a way ahead, but the community can advise on how to repair her.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Feel free to ask the Doctor in our section.
Are you 100% sure she is an authentic Doll Sweet?
Jeff and Nyoko

Boksoong
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Boksoong »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Feel free to ask the Doctor in our section.
Are you 100% sure she is an authentic Doll Sweet?
Jeff and Nyoko
Yes It is , It is made by EX doll (in western DS DOLL)
I searched for solution about 6 hours but I don't get any clue
except for using Polyurethane foam to feel the gap in the sponge foam space
and Using silpoxy to make silicone adhesive each other.
is it good idea??

Boksoong
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Boksoong »

is Jeff and Nyoko Doctor about silicone doll?
How do i contact with him?
Is it possible to chat each other in this forum? how can i do?

Mondoon
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post by Mondoon »

Boksoong wrote:is Jeff and Nyoko Doctor about silicone doll?
How do i contact with him?
Is it possible to chat each other in this forum? how can i do?
Now you have more than 5 posts you can use the PM (Private message) function in the user control panel.
You can contact Jeff at BCD or you can contact our resident doll doctor samara78. She will tell you exactly how to undertake a repair.
The easiest way to do this is to go to the user profile of that member and click the PM icon.
"Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey" - John Lennon

Super Softy Monkey Team Doll Force Go !!

Hanna's Thread
Hanna's Album
Hanna's CoverDoll Shoot

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is very unfortunate.

This is a DS / EX doll and thankfully this sort of thing doesn't happen very often.

One suspects that damage is more likely to be as a result of smuggled transport than deficiency in manufacture.

DS will normally be very helpful in being willing to send spare parts.

PU foam is stuck well with cyanoacrylate but if there is a void you need to insert more PU foam which one can get on ebay. The trouble with foam is that it's good in compression but not in tension.

The silicone - and yes there are two silicone layers - the DS construction is sophisticated - has to be wiped with acetone first and then Permaflex flowable silicone windshield sealant works really well as the silicone glue.

On Chloé's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53784 probably on around page 16 or so you'll find photos of surgery and putting her back together. On my 2012 DS doll in England I have replaced a whole arm section.

Write to Stephen or John at DS - sales@dsdoll.com and they will respond in English

From your photos I can't see what's actually broken, whether a hinge, a shaft or simply something undone.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

Boksoong wrote: Yes It is , It is made by EX doll (in western DS DOLL)
Another example of DS (Damaged Sweeties) quality and shipping skills!! Impressive!!

JMHO!!
L✰neR✯nger

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

LoneRanger - I'm not sure the spirit of what you're saying but if being sarcastic it's possible that you're not really aware of the conditions of carriage of this doll and that you might not have read my response.

DS dolls do not normally arrive damaged and they are well built, well designed and difficult to break.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS