exdollofficial.com

145 cm - measurements and post vigorous use comments

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

145 cm - measurements and post vigorous use comments

Post by TPEsnack »

Thought I posted this ten hours ago, but here I go again...

Ah, my little leper. After three or four sessions the repairs on one of her inner elbows is already burst open, exposing the skeleton (looks like steel, sure *feels* like steel!). I wondered what these bits of silicon were coming from rolling around on the sheets. When I fuck I am not a gentleman so I expect that after a few dozen sessions she will be retired to be a clothed photography model or film extra only. If there is anything left of her. Or I might do a Dr. Mengele (a dolltopsy) and incise her to see what she is made of. Couldn't be a better way to learn the inner construction.

Her legs and head are in good condition, it's anything that takes a beating (joints of arms and cunt) that are in a shambles. I expected that Doll Sweet nymphets would be dual layer,or something like that - but there is no attempt to simulate levels of fat, musculature, tendon, etc. Even now (if elbow bent and not correctly - so easy to not get it right) skeleton has no resemblance to bone shape, weight or texture. There is a nut there like out of a hardware store. Someone call the design shop and ask if the team director is an engineer or a handyman!

The collarbones that some rave about are overdone (too long), but the sternum and navel detail and shading is superb. This doll is a mix of the ho-hum and the expert.

FYI, the dimensions provided by DS are close enough. Here they are all in centimeters. I have added to the usual doll manufacturer and tailor measurements because they are so boring.

From sole of delicate feet to top of girlish head - 145ish cm
wasp waist - 51
Pointing to the stars tits - 72
Circumference of tit at base - 32
Chest just below tits - 56
Tailor measured shoulders - 28
Tiny neck - 26
Back of neck - 4.5
Front, collar bone to head - 9
Wisp of hips - 76
Miniature mouth is 3 X 1.5 I kid you not.
Front teeth are 5 mm wide. Don't invite a dentist to my trial by jury.
Wrists - 13. Not in Canada, if you know what I mean...
Tom Robbins 'Skinny legs and All' thighs - 42
Knees - 30
Soles of feet - 19.5
Ankles just above 'bone' - 16. No way...
Calves - 28.5
Knee to ankle bone - 38.5
Knee to the divine crease - 34 (this is an angle)
Ankle bone to divine crevace (pussy point of pilgrimage that I am forbidden to travel) - 67 (this is an angle)
Knee to lickable navel - 45 (this is an angle)
Wrist bone (a nice detail) to tailor shoulder - 43
Where the clit should be (none) to the nipple - 36.5 (this is an angle)
No Adam's apple. Thank god they didn't screw that up.
Upper arms - 19+
Space between eyes - 7
Space between center of eyes - 4
Longest finger - 7
Circumference of index finger at lowest point - 6.5
Length of fingers do not match comparing hands. But neither do mine. Male rather than female relative length of fingers (look it up).
Attractive fingernails.
Elbow - 19. Hmm, absolutely straight without the slightest organicness to the shape.
Length of from a-hole to where crack of ass starts in earnest - 11
Shoulder blades look good at a glance, but closer I see that they are completely flat
Underarm to underarm starts - 22.5

No human being has these proportions. They are clearly fantasy. Just not mine precisely.

Oh, and it looks like even being covered with a sheet in this dusty room is not enough. Hair and dust everywhere. Can't take her in the bath though. So must get a damp cloth and powder. This is going to be work. At least my gf can take her own bath. Newbies, expect to spend some time in maintenance!
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

INFORMATIONS