exdollofficial.com

Special 25cm length insert for 145cm dolls?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

avsfan9977
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Special 25cm length insert for 145cm dolls?

Post by avsfan9977 »

I just noticed on the dsdoll.us site this sentence:

"145cm doll has a special version insert, it can fit 25cm length. order this special version insert, need contact us by email."

https://www.dsdoll.us/support/sex/#insertuse

Can anyone confirm this is true? And has anyone ordered it? I love the 145+ body but am worried about the insert being too small for me.

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Special 25cm length insert for 145cm dolls?

Post by Jonathan- »

I actually have a 20cm insert for my 145cm lady. I remember reading about that option in one of the posts here on the forum quite a while ago, and I asked John about it when I ordered my doll back in May. They made my doll with a deeper cavity and included two 20cm inserts with my order.

I didn't know that 25cm inserts were an option, but if they're listed as an option on DS's site, then I'm sure they can make it for you. I will say, though, that you may want to consider going with a 20cm insert if you don't need the extra bit of length from the 25cm. Reason being: what with the softness of the insert, the extra length of even the 20cm makes placing the insert into the cavity a bit more difficult than it probably is for the shorter standard insert. I sometimes need to really maneuver and manipulate the insert to get it to seat all the way inside the cavity (it tends to want to scrunch up or fold over on itself as I place it inside), leading to increased stress in the tear-prone area at the top of the cavity entrance, so that's a risk to keep in mind. However, as long as you're cautious about how you use the insert, it's worth it to have something that's properly accommodating.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

A wooden spoon with the handle in the insert holds its shape and gives you something to maneuver

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jonathan- »

I tried something similar, using a duster handle to push the insert into the cavity. The problem was that after doing so for the third or fourth time, I noticed that I was starting to really thin out the end of the insert, nearly poking through and creating a hole 8O . The silicone used for the insert is very soft, and makes it a bit dangerous to use a tool to push it into the cavity, so I stopped using the duster and fell back to using liberal amounts of power both on the insert and on the walls of the cavity, combined with delicate manipulation of the insert. It works for me, but using a tool is certainly more convenient.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Has anyone tried wrapping a female condom around the insert to help with putting it to the cavity? That works well with a fabric doll and soft TPE inserts. Don't know if it works with silicone doll.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

dullahan wrote:Has anyone tried wrapping a female condom around the insert to help with putting it to the cavity? That works well with a fabric doll and soft TPE inserts. Don't know if it works with silicone doll.
The issue w/a silicone doll is you are trying to push silicone against silicone. A female condom may be just as "grabby" as the silicone. Guess a person could try. The powder definitely makes silicone slick though.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

rubherkitty wrote:
dullahan wrote:Has anyone tried wrapping a female condom around the insert to help with putting it to the cavity? That works well with a fabric doll and soft TPE inserts. Don't know if it works with silicone doll.
The issue w/a silicone doll is you are trying to push silicone against silicone. A female condom may be just as "grabby" as the silicone. Guess a person could try. The powder definitely makes silicone slick though.
Yeah that's a good point.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Quater

Post by Quater »

avsfan9977 wrote: I love the 145+ body but am worried about the insert being too small for me.
I seem to remember someone saying that although the longer insert was deep enough, it was very (too) tight, so maybe you would want to ask DS for a wider inside diameter too.

INFORMATIONS