exdollofficial.com

Review: my first self-owned doll (2nd hand) 145 cm

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Review: my first self-owned doll (2nd hand) 145 cm

Post by TPEsnack »

IMPORTANT: This pre-sex review is *not* for a new Doll Sweet doll from Doll Sweet. It concerns a very used doll from Doll Sweet. Same same but different.

Reservations and decisions with viewing:

a. Colour (too yellow): Not an issue in person
b. Eyes, can they be corrected?: Yes
c. Hips, no tension in joints (cannot keep legs up): Sitting doll up proves problematic. Keeps sliding down. Will doll even be able to sit in a car seat?
d. Oral?: No capability

Expectations:

If anything like Real Doll it will be heavy, difficult to maneuver, but beautiful.
Yes, sort of and yes.
There may be issues with vaginal access (common in silicon dolls?)
To be determined

Expenditure: CAD $550 (USD448 @ Oanda rate 9/20) + modest delivery fee of CAD 25

The seller: Pleasant, straightforward and cheerful.

Purpose

1) the obvious
2) test out a manufacturer's dolls to see if I want a new one
3) Try various renting out tasks for extra income, including and maybe primarily non-sexual ones. I have numerous film, party and novelty ideas.

First view

- Very small body. Glad I didn't even consider 100 or 128 cm.
- This is heavy, more than a human being. Really dense.
- The head looks like a child, the body size that of an adolescent and the figure that of an adult. For me, a strange combination (but not as strange as Japanese anime)
- Moving this thing (and keep in mind this is junior size) is like transporting a coffin.
- Breasts seem rather soft, as if hollow (perhaps good for me as if they squash they will feel under me less large).
- Stiff joints – maybe this is how it is supposed to be.
- Face looks better than in photos.
- Wig is matted and needs a good wash and combing. On the plus side it feels and smells like real human hair.
First impressions...

I. Packing from manufacturer is not top grade. The packing peanuts are OK, but normal thick cardboard and very little support foam installed – just a couple supports and around the edges a 1 1/2 “ foam. Maybe it is adequate. But if I was shipping such a treasure I would do it better. James Bond gun case this is not.

II. Cleanliness: Gentleman, when you sell sex toys (inserts, dolls, whatever) it is very bad form for them to be oily to the touch and include public hairs. I was going to sanitize anyway, but please... Into the tub with soapy water before I use some desanitizer. Creeps me out. But second (third!) hand dolls are not for the squeamish. Must get some latex gloves. And must look up the essential kit for doll owners based on supermarket purposes. Seller already mentioned corn starch to keep powdered. Oh no, is this going to be like buying electronics where add-ons end up costing three times the price of the device? And the hobby becomes an albatross?

Transport will be a challenge with dolls.

1) how to get it from point A to point B, not just from building to building but also from viewing place to vehicle. Fortunately I had brought a dolley

2) Discretion is the better part of valour – after very polite and rather indirect (seemed to be mutual) discussion of doll features and abilities in private, in public I lost my sense of judgment. Standing at car near my home, with arm on box on dolley like a hunter with a dead moose in tow, I asked 'So, is this doll bathing capable?' The driver didn't hear me, so I repeated, and louder, just in time of a Korean lady to look at us concerned and my next door neighbour to pass and smirk.

3) Privacy: Better to deface/delete previous seller's name and address from shipping box

4) Origin: Manufacturer's shipping label with address partly intact. If box is correct, this from Dalian, China

5) Mark box which way up and which way front (I didn't and made some not ideal positions of box).

Storage

First thing I did was test to see if it would fit in my closet standing up (yes), and laying down (no). Then try under a normal IKEA bed frame (yes, with 2 mm of nipple stimulation. Good, keep her aroused. ;-)). Major concern taken care of. Storage that is.

Disappointments out of the box...

Minor

- Temperature, even after in room for an hour rather cool
- Top of head severely scarred as if from factory. About a third of the head (in a circle) has the 'epidermis' as if bubbled. No big deal I prefer my girl' with head hair.
- One eyelash damaged
- Two small blisters on nose
- Finger 'bones' go up only 2/3 of way so they hang weird and cannot do any necessary manual work properly. Ew, the bones on one hand go up even less, not even half way meaning cannot do manual work. Quality control issue?

Major

- None

Surprises: Nobody told me about this! Kissing the mouth of the doll (when tongue removed) it creates suction and is great fun. The doll head 'reacts' as if kissing back. Teeth 'pain' adds to the pleasure. Tongue kissing (I mean kissing by the tongue not *of* the tongue) is a lot of fun.

HEAD

Strengths...

- Eyes, both beauty/realism and can position
- Temperature of head, cool, but to hands not as cold as body
- touch feeling good, very soft head
- cheeks, superb
- size, marginal - it's 15-20% too large (in scale to body I mean). But enough to look slightly strange.

Weaknesses:

- Mouth, not only incapable of oral but not well-proportioned to face. Waaay too small. I like girls with bee-stung lips and large mouths.

Indifferent:

- nose (design, would suit an older face, doesn't 'fit' perfectly)
- ears (design, not enough detail)

BODY

Strengths:

- Narrow waist (who cares if it is realistic? I, for one, like girls with heart shaped asses)
- Collar bones: excellent
- Shading on upper body: excellent
- Knees, not half bad on front and inside of knee even better (tendons)
- Toes: excellent, better than fingers
- Ankle bones: good, appearance only (not hard)
- Hip bones: to the eye, appealing. I actually don't like the sensation of hip bones. Fortunately no skeleton here
- Mons veneris: excellent mound
- Belly and navel: very good
- Rear view (ass and back viewed by sitting behind doll): very good
ass crack, spine and shoulder blades - excellent
- Feet: underside of ties and near toes – excellent. Can bend angle like the best Romanian gymnast
- Legs: shapely young (some would say skinny, but to my taste close to perfect)

Weaknesses:

- Hand and feet 'bones': done rather crudely. Both parts of human anatomy are delicate and very dexterous. These are not. This explains why both hands and feet have been torn (and repaired). In fact, all have green scars underneath as if the metal has become oxidized. I suspect rust
- Anus: Digital exam by this good doctor provides access to only 2/3 of index finger. Then end of the line. But what is worse, there is bare metal. Someone has fucked this girl into disability. 'Houston we have a problem.'
- Proportions: besides the head issue already mentioned, this model seems to have astonishingly long legs relative to her torso. A bit too Barbie Doll for me. I am used to (and love to enjoy) normal Southeast Asian women, and this doll reminds me (with her big tits and cute face) of many a Javanese Indonesian girl. But the legs are too long. If that is possible. Others will love this.
- Height difference versus me: I am not tall and will the distance between pussy and head might be a bit to much for me to handle?

Instead of sensible reading the range of motion text and illustration I immediately tried putting the dolls position in my favourite position of high above head. Oh-oh. I destroyed the repair the last owner had done. I would be willing to pay more for a doll that had this capability.

Indifferent

- Soles of feet: almost flat, useful for standing but I am turned on by the sight and feel of a girl's curvature. Completely overlooked here
- Ball of foot: could be a little rounder (I almost put this one under a positive)
- Public hair: Neat and trimmed (I prefer hairless Asian girls, common even at 21)
- Vertical seam: from mould (no biggie)
- Ribs: I like to see ribs. Just a hint of lower rib cage, not individual ribs, not even 2 or 3 here
- Neck: has musculature but a bit short for my taste (if they are going to make a fantasy figure why not include a lovely neck, not just a small one?)
- Sound of hand slapping the ass: okay, but nothing to write home about. Not enough simulation of fat, sinew & musculature (no echo and wiggle. I think my TPE hip is better)
- Ass shape, side view okay (I don't like bubble asses like on sub-Saharan African women)
- Knees bent: inside of knee looks a bit forced
- Underarm hollow: could be more natural
- Range of motion of arms back: almost adequate. I will not be doing an extreme plough maneuver. No farming allowed.
- shoulders: so-so, something is not quite right but I can't pinpoint it. At least no football shoulders as if she is Australian

Into the box (to the action)

- Cold to the touch (hand) and cold to laying on top. Creepy in fact. I turn up the heat, add a duvet plus an electric blanket.
- Not hard to the hand but hard laying on top. For me, not enough give. I don't generally fuck Olympic athletes.

See other post about major issue

Conclusion: Unknown

Will I buy this one new?: Unknown

Manual

The booklet that came with it could use some proofreading for natural English and I will volunteer to correct it. It begins with very serious admonitions (clearly advised by their US lawyer) that...

a. The doll is not a toy for children
b. ...should not be sold to minors
c. Minors should not be exposed to them
d. Adults must bear the responsibility should minors come into contact with it
e. Doll should not be used in public places (!!!)
f. If any problems arise because of the above Doll Sweet will not bear responsibility
g. Doll is modelled from imagination, not from any real people

And multiple more along this line.

“The life-sized simulation doll is a kind of human model whose weight is extremely similar to the real person.” Debatable

“It is the ultimate form of dolls and models and can be used for photography models, fashion shows and interior decorations and so on.”

Puleeeez. Ok, that rhymes with 'police'. They have their reasons to accent the non-sexual possible purposes. But, I think that most people are not purchasing this doll to hold their knitting wool as they pearl.
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

INFORMATIONS