exdollofficial.com

I just destroyed my first Doll Sweet before even starting

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

I just destroyed my first Doll Sweet before even starting

Post by TPEsnack »

A two inch rip where it matters most. Yikes!

I do have a detailed report of first impressions (aesthetics, size, weight etc). Later. I am shocked by what just happened.

Either the seller had repaired the vaginal opening and covered the glue scar with a bit of pubic hair (it tore right along the edge where that was), or the stress of inserting a vaginal insert ripped the belly.

Why would doll Sweet make the vaginal opening so close to the belly?

I received five onaholes but only three clearly would fit, so I took the one that appeared to have the most appealing internal texture and inserted it by using my finger. It was work but I didn't go crazy with force or speed.

Turning the doll over when it was 90% in (took me about 8 minutes) I observed that the belly is now ripped, along the route of the insert.

The onahole was only perhaps 10% larger than the original that came with the doll. Very similar circumference and length. The material is different too it is true. The Doll Sweet insert (yellow) was a softer material, the third party is a firmer TPE or something like that. It's not like I used the Puna Virgin onahole (clearly too large) or the Toys Heart X one that is yet a different material (and dual layer). I used virtually the same onahole. I didn't realize that these dolls are so sensitive and lack stretch. I just didn't want the boring sensation of the too soft proprietary (?) onahole I had used with the Real Doll in Tokyo.

I just reread the accompanying book and there are extensive notices for legal liability but nothing like 'Whatever you do, don't use a non-Doll Sweet vaginal insert.' Nor any instructions how to do it if it is not common sense how to do so.

Apparently non-Doll Sweet inserts are incompatible and I have just wasted $550! This doll is going to be for nonsexual purposes only now. I am a little surprised why I wasn't warned that only the yellow ones would work. But would even *they* have?

Maybe the movement of spreading the legs for insertion and after (by a mere 25 degrees) was the culprit?

I can't see how any glue is going to fix this. We are talking Cesarian section by a hack surgeon.

Perplexed and very disappointed
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Re: I just destroyed my first Doll Sweet before even startin

Post by rubherkitty »

It may have already been torn. Many DS's do tear above the insert opening.
I think the problem is running the cavity too close under the surface rather than straighter in.
This is done, I assume, to allow room for the anal tunnel.

It is not recommended to use a TPE insert in a silicone doll unless you use a plastic bag barrier.

Maybe you could get a new silicone insert and glue it in to make a fixed vagina doll.

Cover the scar w/a tattoo.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

correction...

Post by TPEsnack »

I was using the Doll Sweet product. Just found it on website...

https://dollto.com/product/ds-doll-sili ... pe-insert/

BTW, the length is only 14 cm (5 1/2 inches).I am not hung like a donkey, just normal length. If Doll sweet is expanding into western market why not increase? Must find my tape measure and test if this Doll Sweet product dimension is *internal*
If masturbation is a crime against humanity, then at least half the world are gangsters.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

the OP does not mention which doll he has, where he got her and if it's even an authentic DS obtained from DS, so everything posted is a bit of guessing. For example, the "B" type insert is large enough to accommodate any average Caucasian male most comfortably. Some measurements for the different inserts are here:

https://www.dsdoll.us/support/sex/#insertuse

In case this posting relates to a miniature doll - yes, additional care is advised with any scaled down doll; that applies to any brand and any manufacturer. Always keep in mind that a doll can not say "ouch".

If you put a non certified 3rd-party TPE or TPR insert into a silicone doll, you can run into any kind of desaster. Always stick with an original manufacturer insert or a certified compatible product.

Sandro

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

TPEsnack wrote:A two inch rip where it matters most. Yikes!

I do have a detailed report of first impressions (aesthetics, size, weight etc). Later. I am shocked by what just happened.

Either the seller had repaired the vaginal opening and covered the glue scar with a bit of pubic hair (it tore right along the edge where that was), or the stress of inserting a vaginal insert ripped the belly.

Why would doll Sweet make the vaginal opening so close to the belly?

I received five onaholes but only three clearly would fit, so I took the one that appeared to have the most appealing internal texture and inserted it by using my finger. It was work but I didn't go crazy with force or speed.

Turning the doll over when it was 90% in (took me about 8 minutes) I observed that the belly is now ripped, along the route of the insert.

The onahole was only perhaps 10% larger than the original that came with the doll. Very similar circumference and length. The material is different too it is true. The Doll Sweet insert (yellow) was a softer material, the third party is a firmer TPE or something like that. It's not like I used the Puna Virgin onahole (clearly too large) or the Toys Heart X one that is yet a different material (and dual layer). I used virtually the same onahole. I didn't realize that these dolls are so sensitive and lack stretch. I just didn't want the boring sensation of the too soft proprietary (?) onahole I had used with the Real Doll in Tokyo.

I just reread the accompanying book and there are extensive notices for legal liability but nothing like 'Whatever you do, don't use a non-Doll Sweet vaginal insert.' Nor any instructions how to do it if it is not common sense how to do so.

Apparently non-Doll Sweet inserts are incompatible and I have just wasted $550! This doll is going to be for nonsexual purposes only now. I am a little surprised why I wasn't warned that only the yellow ones would work. But would even *they* have?

Maybe the movement of spreading the legs for insertion and after (by a mere 25 degrees) was the culprit?

I can't see how any glue is going to fix this. We are talking Cesarian section by a hack surgeon.

Perplexed and very disappointed
I may be able to help you. Where are you located? I may even have a trade if interested.
If not i can help you repair her.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Also she is an older doll. Maybe 2013. A newer doll of softer material would suit you better for sure.
Feel free to contact me
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

I double posted. I do not see how to deleted so have deleted content only

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

Jiayi writes... "the OP does not mention which doll he has"

See Buy & Sell here on this forum - the most recent Doll Sweet ad from Canada.

See June 14, 2017 ad...

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 22&t=88347

>where he got her

See above. The ad reads that damage to the vagina has been repaired. But I presumed it was the significant repair as shown in the photo, i.e. to the perineum (area between vagina and anus). Of all the repairs this was the most 'tear-able'. I will contact the seller and ask if he repaired a front rip also. I may have just opened a preexisting wound of course. It is disturbing visually, tactilely, emotionally plus of course financially to be cutting up one's doll's precious part.

This is like buying a Mercedes and the front end dies on the first trip around the block. The risk of not buying from the factory. But this was no used car salesman. The seller was clearly honest. I am not making any claims of having been lied to. I should have asked 'is the repair to the vaginal opening the only repair in this area? Or were there other tears that you have hidden by a very successful cosmetic repair job?' This is my own fault. I noticed an asymmetry to the exterior lips, them being lopsided. I did not enquire further.

>and if it's even an authentic DS obtained from DS,

I was assured that this doll was a real DS doll. It came with the DS book, and the original shipping box from Dalian, China. For privacy reasons I will not reveal any of the personal details of the two sellers (first and second owners). However, I can advise you of the waybill number from DLC and the shipper account number from China. PM me if this is useful. The label is more or less intact. In fact, I am curious to know the original purchase date so that I can date the model (so to speak) and determine what is the head name and product number.

If there is any additional doubt is there any identifier that distinguishes authentic from reproduction (fake)?

>so everything posted is a bit of guessing.

So, let's take the guessing out.

>For example, the "B" type insert is large enough to accommodate any average Caucasian male most comfortably. Some measurements for the different inserts are here:

https://www.dsdoll.us/support/sex/#insertuse.

My length and girth are within the normal range. I will check the internal measurement of the insert I used and get back to you. In the meantime, a suggestion for product development - brand your product somehow, somewhere. For example, one of the onaholes that I did not use in this doll due to size compatibility issues (Toy heart X) has the company name moulded right onto the exterior of the product, as does Fleshlight, albeit only to sleeve, not insert per se. As far as I can tell there is no identifier on the doll itself. But I am 99.9% certain this is a DS doll. Starting with me and working backwards it has had three owners. I cannot vouch for the frequency or kind of use of previous persons.

>In case this posting relates to a miniature doll

Interesting. I presumed a miniature doll meant 100 cm or under. Isn't this how most manufacturers classify sex dolls?

>- yes, additional care is advised with any scaled down doll;

Yes, it is scaled down down, especially the body. But the head is disproportionately large, the breasts are disproportionately large, and the mouth is disproportionately small. So, it is a fantasy item not a scientific to-scale model, not that to scale accuracy is to be expected or even desired.

>that applies to any brand and any manufacturer. Always keep in mind that a doll can not say "ouch".

Reasonable statement, true.

> If you put a non certified 3rd-party TPE or TPR insert into a silicone doll, you can run into any kind of desaster. Always stick with an original manufacturer insert or a certified compatible product.

Without any branding on the insert it is impossible to tell. However, as stated above, I was told that the insert that I used was the original Doll Sweet silicone insert. It has a unique design, the opening rather like a flower (thin lips) and an organic shape. Just like in the photos of your website. It is a bit stiff, presumably for those who seek more sensation.

Thank you for your taking this seriously.

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

samara78 wrote:Also she is an older doll. Maybe 2013. A newer doll of softer material would suit you better for sure.
Feel free to contact me
Yes short story assessment: stiff limbs, cold temperature, hard to the touch., and fucking HEAVY.

Maybe 'she' is salvageable. But I doubt it is worth the shipping to/from fees, let alone the expertise fee to repair.

Anyway, what can you do that the DIY owner has not already done by buying glue from a hardware store? Imagine shipping you the doll and to be told it is not salvageable? That would mean more money down the tube.

Another thing to consider is Customs and Duty. Presumably you are in USA. I do not have a sales receipt to show that this was a a $550 not a $2000+ doll. The most recent seller (a gentleman to be sure) and I discussed international border issues at some length. Shipping is the 'killer' not any product or service. Plus the Canadian dollar is very weak now.

Based on this expensive trial with a doll (relative to use, i.e. a $550 non-fuck) I am extremely unlikely to consider this a sex doll any longer.

If you were in the Vancouver area and I could bring the doll by for a check up, this would be different.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Let me know if you want any help. P.m me for my phone number. Is there a hole on top of the head? If not she is an early 2013 or older.

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

samara78 wrote:Let me know if you want any help. P.m me for my phone number. Is there a hole on top of the head? If not she is an early 2013 or older.
Thanks for the tip.

Yes, a large female bolt holder hole it appears to be, for hanging doll.

Do you do your work in the USA or Canada?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Many problems happen because legs are spread side ways.

DS give special instructions on the serial position.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

haremlover wrote:Many problems happen because legs are spread side ways.
But it is necessary to spread legs (at least some amount) in order to insert vaginal sleeve. What do they expect, magic?

Garvdart1977

Post by Garvdart1977 »

If you were or doll seller were using none certified parts then yes could be a seller issue,however if the doll as bought damaged then contact your seller immediately and report a defect, we have too make sure here on the doll forums that only legitimate and defective unit are reported quickly and those that are defective are removed from tdf forums pronto.

TPEsnack
Ex-Member

Post by TPEsnack »

Garvdart1977 wrote:If you were or doll seller were using none certified parts then yes could be a seller issue,however if the doll as bought damaged then contact your seller immediately and report a defect, we have too make sure here on the doll forums that only legitimate and defective unit are reported quickly and those that are defective are removed from tdf forums pronto.
I am waiting for a reply from the seller. Again, I knew the doll was damaged (and had been repaired), but I did not know this seriously.

INFORMATIONS