exdollofficial.com

Lost Marie

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Jason1978

Lost Marie

Post by Jason1978 »

Hi everyone I haven't been on in a while my home got destroyed in hurricane harvey I was very sad to lose Maris after only having her 3 months I plan to get another Ds doll as soon as I get a new home I hope to get the 167 I loved the 158 I had but the taller one is really tempting from all the pics people post. Hope to be back on the forum and in chat soon

LaDollyVita
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Lost Marie

Post by LaDollyVita »

I'm trying to imagine how that would make me feel and I cant bring myself to dwell on it. I'm truly sorry to hear about this. I hope you are able to resurrect her, so-to-speak, better than before. And you lost your house, too. Damn. Wishing you the best to recover as quickly as possible!

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

This is terrible to hear. Was you protected with some type of insurance?

TripleA
Doll
Doll

Post by TripleA »

Jason1978; Sorry to hear of your loss, do you think that Marie can be repaired. If we at missatleur can help in any way just let us know! :cry:

Again Sorry for your losses!
April Annabelle Atleur - AKA - TripleA

My Gallery Link: http://missatleur.com/coppermine/index.php?cat=10003

Doll Sweet - EXdoll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by Doll Sweet - EXdoll »

Jason1978 wrote:Hi everyone I haven't been on in a while my home got destroyed in hurricane harvey I was very sad to lose Maris after only having her 3 months I plan to get another Ds doll as soon as I get a new home I hope to get the 167 I loved the 158 I had but the taller one is really tempting from all the pics people post. Hope to be back on the forum and in chat soon
Hi

Sorry to hear of your loss.
If you are interest in purchae other DS dolls, please send me email sales@dsdoll.us
we can offer you a discount doll.

Best regards,
DS doll
John

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Thanks guys I had insurance that will cover about $1000 of the doll I miss Marie most of all my possessions but I will hopefully soon have a home and can get a new RS 170 as they look gorgeous and she will be Marie's older taller sister lol with a hotter butt

Rari
Doll
Doll

Post by Rari »

We're so sorry to hear this and about Marie. Keeping you in our thoughts.

Hugs,

Rari
"Understand me. I'm not like an ordinary world. I have my madness, I live in another dimension and I do not have time for things that have no soul." - Charles Bukowski

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

Doll Sweet wrote: Hi

If you are interest in purchae other DS dolls, please send me email sales@dsdoll.us

Best regards,
DS doll
John
Yo John, your are awesome!

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

Procrasturbate wrote:
Doll Sweet wrote: Hi

Best regards,
DS doll
John
Yo John, your are awesome!
YES! John is truly awesome!

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

Good luck to you, I am in the same hurrican boat. I wish you the best. Indeed stay strong.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Sorry for your loss. I know you were so excited to order her and then finally have her. I hope you enjoy your new home and have a good new start with a new dolly you will cherish just as much.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Thanks Gillette I hope to get one soon I really miss having her I will have to wait a bit till I am in a new house but hopefully it won't be long. I am deciding between a 163 and the 167 they both are gorgeous I really like the butt on the 167 but I really like the figure of the 163 she is like Annette Haven totally gorgeous.

sleep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by sleep »

I am sorry to hear that. It must have been really painful. Just by trying to imagine it breaks my heart. I hope you'll be able to buy again in no time. I am really looking forward to see the pictures once you get your new doll.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

When I get one I will for sure post pics for everyone to see I am leaning towards the 163 but I change my mind often lol I hope it will be in the next 2 months that I get a home and get can get back to normal

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Great sympathies to all affected. In 1987 in England there was a hurricane with 125mph winds and it was a terrifying experience. My home wasn't blown away but there were 10 holes in the roof, the road was blocked for a week and there was no telephone for six weeks.

Nothing like the losses you're suffering but I can imagine.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS