exdollofficial.com

Lost Marie

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: Lost Marie

Post by stacy718 »

This is all around awful. I'm so sorry for all you're going through. Sending hugs and good vibes through the ether.

-S

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Wow Jason - sorry man.

DS163 is perfect on figure. Really. But mind the inserts (and pubic area) .. I don't think its the best design if you are particular about the look in that area. Still .. imo, it was the best overall choice (photo vs look vs sex).

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Jason,
Sorry to hear what you've gone through. I have family that also suffered heavy losses from the hurricane so I can somewhat relate. Hang in there and normalcy will eventually return. Great to see that DS has offered to step up to the plate and help out ... this is an awesome gesture. Best wishes on finding a new home!
:glou:
Cheers!
Von

PS : So glad to hear that you were insured! I hope the insurance company helps out as best as possible.
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone yes I really like the figure of the 163 she looks thin but still sexy and a bit taller than the 158 which was a fine height but a bit taller would be okay also I was very depressed to lose Marie but I am over it now and can get another I realize but at first I was sad. I just am anxious to get one lol but I have to wait a bit

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Best of luck mate. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Congrats to DS for offering you a discounted new doll.

Love to you all.

Jason1978

Post by Jason1978 »

Ds are amazing for offering me a discounted doll they have made me a customer for many years to come my doll Marie from them felt so real and looked so real as well although I only had her 3 months she was like a real girlfriend to me.

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by samara78 »

Jason1978 wrote:Hi everyone I haven't been on in a while my home got destroyed in hurricane harvey I was very sad to lose Maris after only having her 3 months I plan to get another Ds doll as soon as I get a new home I hope to get the 167 I loved the 158 I had but the taller one is really tempting from all the pics people post. Hope to be back on the forum and in chat soon
I would be delighted to try and repair her free of charge. For only the cost of shipping.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

This is the kind of thing that really touches me.
Sammy is the most incredible kind of person.

TheIQF++
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TheIQF++ »

"Lost Marie" is very sad to hear about.
Very nice to hear that DS will work with you. That's great.
You can't go wrong with either of your choices. Both are the hottest dolls available in my mind.

Good luck.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ddwyerstar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ddwyerstar »

Thank goodness my Inara was spared from Central Florida hurricane damage, I can certainly feel for your loss. Still mopping up since Irmageddon, and like you, we will soon play again.
DS 163 pink skin, brown eyes, Kayla AKA "Inara"
DS 163 pink skin, closed eye WM head 59 AKA "Skylar"
DS 163 pink skin, ORdoll head 088 AKA "Sabrina"
DS 163 pink skin, Jiaxin head AKA "Allie"
MY DOLL ALBLUM http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14604

INFORMATIONS