exdollofficial.com

WHO IS SHE?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Bauta

WHO IS SHE?

Post by Bauta »

By when you can get this face in the official pages of DS Doll in US and EU.

For now only available on the website EXDOLL.
Someone knows What's it is called this new head, and where else can you get it?

This Asian face is beautiful and awesome!
Attachments
afaafccb-7211-40ef-a2cf-b29ce1f4f0cf.jpg
afaafccb-7211-40ef-a2cf-b29ce1f4f0cf.jpg (446.5 KiB) Viewed 3089 times
49fb73d1-bd1f-4539-8b68-1199981dd8f3.jpg
49fb73d1-bd1f-4539-8b68-1199981dd8f3.jpg (458.82 KiB) Viewed 3089 times
5b6e38de-fe8e-498a-882e-f44e6e482371.jpg
5b6e38de-fe8e-498a-882e-f44e6e482371.jpg (697.54 KiB) Viewed 3089 times

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Re: WHO IS SHE?

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy.... simply gorgeous 8)

zhengxxx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zhengxxx »

her name is mohan, the newest head and body(more soft and less weight) you could email there US web direct ask john for help,or use chinese shiping company to ship it to world wide http://www.lete.com.
Attachments
mohan02.png
mohan02.png (1.71 MiB) Viewed 3049 times
mohan04.png
mohan04.png (1.74 MiB) Viewed 3049 times
mohan06.png
mohan06.png (1.7 MiB) Viewed 3049 times

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

zhengxxx wrote:her name is mohan, the newest head and body(more soft and less weight) you could email there US web direct ask john for help,or use chinese shiping company to ship it to world wide http://www.lete.com.
Thank you very much zhengxxx!!!

To the telling me the name I've searched it in TDF I have seen that you already made a thread showing the this doll. By the way Welcome to TDF.

I will put here the link for who wants to read it and see more photos > https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 43&t=89482

It seems that this face still is not sold in the official pages, the sending of one company to another seems a bit complicated, I suppose it's a matter of waiting a while for this doll to be available in a simple order format and with the possibility of choosing other features.

From what I understand it is assumed that this will be a new body of 170cm, or will it be an improved version of 167cm?

It will be interesting to see the new DS - Doll Sweet silicone, to see how smooth it is. What is no doubt is that with this DS face is being put to the height of "Orient Industry" in modeling of faces :angel:
Attachments
Mohan.jpg
Mohan.jpg (30.99 KiB) Viewed 3023 times

RC3291

Post by RC3291 »

Very lovely lady
Holly 150cm of 6ye joy from BCD

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She is very beautiful!
Love,
Takara

Jeff and the BCD Girls
“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm
Attachments
2 takara.jpg
2 takara.jpg (70.06 KiB) Viewed 3017 times

zhengxxx
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by zhengxxx »

Bauta wrote:
zhengxxx wrote:her name is mohan, the newest head and body(more soft and less weight) you could email there US web direct ask john for help,or use chinese shiping company to ship it to world wide http://www.lete.com.
Thank you very much zhengxxx!!!

To the telling me the name I've searched it in TDF I have seen that you already made a thread showing the this doll. By the way Welcome to TDF.

I will put here the link for who wants to read it and see more photos > https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 43&t=89482

It seems that this face still is not sold in the official pages, the sending of one company to another seems a bit complicated, I suppose it's a matter of waiting a while for this doll to be available in a simple order format and with the possibility of choosing other features.

From what I understand it is assumed that this will be a new body of 170cm, or will it be an improved version of 167cm?

It will be interesting to see the new DS - Doll Sweet silicone, to see how smooth it is. What is no doubt is that with this DS face is being put to the height of "Orient Industry" in modeling of faces :angel:

this is new 170 body, and there is no option you can chose for skin colour if you put an order on mohan. the actual height with head is around 163cm-165cm.(5.35ft-5.42ft) the weight has drop about 10g (11 Pound) compare to the old version, just remind you that mohan can not open her mouth which is realy bad.....i had ordered Orient Industry "sario" form japan and will be arrived my palce at end of sep. at that time i will do the view of compare :lol:

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Gosh, she's beautiful...

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

IMO, since they will not sell the head separately, you're either better off buying the entire head/body or just buy from Orient Industry's and get the same realism, but it still costs over US1,200 per head there. I guess realism like that costs a premium. Too bad, I would have bought the head if they would sell it.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

AAAP

Post by AAAP »

WOW!!!

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

stunning..... I can't say more.....

Citlinho_75
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Citlinho_75 »

She's adorable and seems to be a perfection in her ways. My dream is to have one of these. But right now I only have the resources for a vinyl doll. My order was sent today. When arrive I post in the corresponding forum the experience.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

zhengxxx wrote:this is new 170 body, and there is no option you can chose for skin colour if you put an order on mohan. the actual height with head is around 163cm-165cm.(5.35ft-5.42ft) the weight has drop about 10g (11 Pound) compare to the old version, just remind you that mohan can not open her mouth which is realy bad.....i had ordered Orient Industry "sario" form japan and will be arrived my palce at end of sep. at that time i will do the view of compare :lol:
Citlinho_75 wrote:She's adorable and seems to be a perfection in her ways. My dream is to have one of these. But right now I only have the resources for a vinyl doll. My order was sent today. When arrive I post in the corresponding forum the experience.
Although "DS - Doll Sweet" is a bit more expensive than most dolls, both of TPE and some of Silicone that we know here, as far as possible they have an acceptable price, especially if they start to create hyperrealistic faces and improve existing bodies, in that case, no doubt their prices would be reasonable, although not for all pockets. However I think DS should continue to improve if it does not want to be left behind, as the competitors of TPE and Silicone are getting better and have more affordable prices.

But "Orient Industry" is only for large pockets. I do not know what their annual profits will be, but they will surely earn less because they have very high prices Are they worth it? I think they have good dolls and impressive faces, but not to cost such exorbitant prices. Even having a large pocket many people prefer not to pay so much for pride matters, there are more affordable dolls with good value for money better than Orient Industry in comparison. But I have to recognize that those faces are a candy very gourmand. If other brands like DS with a good reputation begin to have that level of detail maintaining their current prices would be something really incredible, sure that sales would skyrocket. Who does not want a doll with a head like that and that body? It is indifferent to me if this head opens its mouth, how much more sugar more sweeter, of course, It would be better if she could open her mouth, but if I have to sacrifice something in the choice of the doll I prefer to sacrifice this characteristic if this way I get more realism, since I'm not so interested in oral sex, although there will be some who will consider this a problem. Another noteworthy aspect is that they should also improve the softness of the dolls (which have improved it but still can be done better), and some details that I personally do not like, such as: shiny skin, very marked neck, and a hole without realistic vagina (although i think this matter have fixed it).

I hope DS - Doll Sweet follow this path. :lying:

longshot99
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by longshot99 »

I've been eyeing this gal since she showed up on the EXDOLL site. Question for anybody who might know - where can I see pics of her lady parts? I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a EX/DS doll, but for the life of me I haven't seen any photos showing the EX/DS anatomy, and that matters to me. The site has this doll listed as a 170, but I'd be interested in seeing some no-nonsense photos of the no-nonsense parts of this or a 167 if anyone has any.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

longshot99 wrote:I've been eyeing this gal since she showed up on the EXDOLL site. Question for anybody who might know - where can I see pics of her lady parts? I'm pretty close to pulling the trigger on a EX/DS doll, but for the life of me I haven't seen any photos showing the EX/DS anatomy, and that matters to me. The site has this doll listed as a 170, but I'd be interested in seeing some no-nonsense photos of the no-nonsense parts of this or a 167 if anyone has any.
These dolls are of the same range to see more potos > https://www.exdoll.com/productlist.ac?keyword=170

But before ordering your girl DS ask by mail your doubts in the official page that is in your language to avoid disappointment. For example in my case I would be interested to know how to ask for the realistic vagina option instead of a huge hole to put a sleeve.

INFORMATIONS