exdollofficial.com

Head size and wigs

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Head size and wigs

Post by cablez »

Hi all, still waiting for my doll to arrive, but I just got my wigs! I love them :D

I'm planning to buy a canvas/cork head to use while I style and customize them and I'm wondering about what size head to get. DS's site says 53cm, so that's close to 21"...

Is this number accurate?
Attachments
IMG_0312.JPG
IMG_0312.JPG (1.56 MiB) Viewed 623 times

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Head size and wigs

Post by Karrot »

What Size DS girl have you got coming?

My 160 had a head measurement of 21.5 inches measured around from the nape of the neck to the hairline on the forehead.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

INFORMATIONS