exdollofficial.com

THIS is Tyra... soon to be famous!

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

CharlieWone
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: THIS is Tyra... soon to be famous!

Post by CharlieWone »

[quote="stacy718"]Here are a few more... took these a little while ago.
She's a sweet looking girl, love the freckles and hairdo :D

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Today she looks very different!!!!

-S

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Simply Gorgeous :D :D :D
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Amazing!!These Pics bring her to Life!

Strangelove75
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Strangelove75 »

Wow! That is a GREAT face. I have a question about the tan color - someone else posted that he thought the tan was too grayish, but this looks great. The Tyra face looks biracial, but I suspect it could go either way depending on skin color and hair style and texture. I am going to contact Doll Sweet US for more information, but your photos have convinced me to go with Doll Sweet for my purchases. I am a rank amateur, but photography is also my major interest in these dolls. My stepson was interested in doing a graphic novel and I bought a lot of "props" and accessories for him to use in the research photos. That didn't work out, but now those props are all available for me to use with the dolls I buy. Life is good.

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

Hi Strangelove, Tyra and Herman are both Tan. They are not grey at all. In fact, I'm Italian American and they are my shade in the early summer, olive!

They have a distinct Olive tone. My photos are color corrected, but I find the color is great. I love the shade.

All the best
-S

Strangelove75
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Strangelove75 »

Thanks for the update, Stacy! My props are mostly replica guns and police equipment, so my dolls may be in law enforcement (or perhaps on the other side).....:-) I hope to be able to contribute to the forum in the future.

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by NeoChibi »

stacy718 wrote:
NeoChibi wrote:I have to ask where did you get those denim leggings from?

I don't remember but they sell them at department stores. Search for "Jegging"

-S
Thanks so much will do

Anglian
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Anglian »

Stunning Lady, and beautifully photographed.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

thanks for sharing Stacy

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

Incredible pics! I'm amazed at how attractive and real this new face looks, especially in the 'tan' skin colour :)

Strangelove75
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Strangelove75 »

I have a general question about Doll Sweet dolls. I know that some of the dolls are not as tall as their listed numbers would indicate. Is there a discussion I can access on the forum of how tall (standing up) the DS 158+, 160, 160+ models are. I am interested in these types and will have all of them "bolted" for extended standing and posing (great idea by the way). I've been here on TDF for at least 10 years - couldn't get a new password to work with my old ID, so I just signed up as a newbie with a new age (I'm getting up there.....). Film at 11.....:-)

gothic

Post by gothic »

great pics

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

stacy718 wrote:Tyra is tan.

Tybalt wrote:Did you do make up work on the doll to make her look real?

NO. I only added a spray of freckles. I have done nothing but powder her, and photograph her in natural, flattering angle, daylight.

I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO THE DOLL other than powder and add some freckles. She is NOT photoshopped. DS doll does lovely shading.

-S
chill out. there is no need to feel like i am attacking you to feel so defensive. i asked so that i can get some tips on how to make my doll look real.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Awesome doll and photographs. Love the attitude in her face. she's like a spoiled daughter! I have one so I know that look!

INFORMATIONS