exdollofficial.com

DHL customs fee how much did you pay?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

DHL customs fee how much did you pay?

Post by take123 »

So when I ordered my first one back in Dec 2015 DHL delivered my big box and then sent me a mail 2 weeks later saying I had to pay (I think it was) $75 for the customs and other fees. I'm based in California so that was the rate here I guess. I told Dsdoll to label the box as mannequin.

I guess they changed that nowadays. It's Aug 2017 and I my package just arrived very close to my city and they sent me a text saying I have to pay the customs and fee online before they can release the box for further shipment. It was $112. I guess times are tough and prices increase so much in 2 years... Kind of weird they hold your package hostage now until you pay the fee whereas before they ship it to you first. This time I didn't ask Dsdoll to label the box as mannequin explicitly, not sure what he put the item as so maybe the rate is charged differently for different items.

Was wondering what you guys get charged for customs for shipment to the USA?

Also I noticed, my first box went China -> Korea -> USA but now the box goes directly from China -> USA.
In the past, my box had to undergo customs at Korea and then USA but now it's just customs at the USA (Los Angeles in my case).

Rick_Deckard
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DHL customs fee how much did you pay?

Post by Rick_Deckard »

take123 wrote:...my package just arrived very close to my city and they sent me a text saying I have to pay the customs and fee online before they can release the box for further shipment.
Not really useful to the thread, but this is exactly how it works here in Europe...
Unless the fees are very low, in that case you can pay directly in cash when the package is delivered.
Do androids dream of electric sheep ?

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Re: DHL customs fee how much did you pay?

Post by stacy718 »

Less than $130 for two dolls. And both boxes were opened and sifted through. Poor Herman took the brunt of it.

-S

INFORMATIONS