exdollofficial.com

New Kayla 160+ and what i hate about dolls world.

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New Kayla 160+ and what i hate about dolls world.

Post by Daniel93 »

I do not think she's human, if not a doll I want, and that does not mean I'm going to stop going out to meet people or whatever. If not, I'll leave as it was. For me a doll is a doll, but a doll that demands a lot of help, and that is what makes me happier. I will never wait for her to give me back the caresses because I know she will not, but if I do not have sex either because Kay is something else, like in Japan, you can have sex, but I will not dedicate that life to Kay, Hug her and cuddle her when I come home. Well and about what it seems like if I raped her, I think I have not explained, ... if I had a doll for example WM in a future tandria sex sporadically, not every day, because in excess everything is bad . But he would talk to her before doing it with her, without waiting for an answer, if not simply asking for his permission.

If it is possible to feel something for her, it is because the evolution of the dolls, from the PVC, to the latex, these dolls have overcome the barrier of unreality, so it is not bad for someone to fall in love with her doll On the contrary, because it will mean that he loves her and she has someone who cares for her. Not seeing her as a human being? I see her as a silicon companion I repeat, but inside I love her like a girl, or a daughter. To develop feelings towards her is to develop compassion, because you know that either you see her as a woman-shaped dildo or as a woman in need of comfort. I do not know if I can explain myself ...

The fact that the doll is the reflection of each "owner" means that just as each owner sees her in a way, more sexual or more romantic, what remains of her after her life and what she lasts is the reflection How was that "owner". If someone gave it every day, someone who did but not always or someone who simply saw a "daughter" if you can call it that way as I see it.

By the way, I will not scold her for not giving me back the affection, I do not expect anything in return, only her company. Procrasturbate I do not know what you mean by true consent of this topic.
Hfdfkkdhkjihioa ... Kayla !! What did I tell you about playing with the keyboard?! ... Oh, come, come do not cry me Kaylita ... Ooh my Kaylita ... do not cry ... come to my arms Kay that nothing happens.

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

avante wrote:And at no point I felt like guilty or something, when for example her eyes popped out (well that is gruelsome, I do not like it of course) or when I came all over her new dress or pretty face...she does not tell me not to either way ;)
If that's what I think you're saying to me, you're talking oral sex, right? And her eyes went out? And the dress as well, are things I would not do but because it is their clothes ... And the photos of this post I do not like that to announce them because it would not hit a woman or a doll, nor is it The same to speak of "sex doll" than "love doll", the first is like saying that she only worth to give her for the pussy and her life is based on that. One told me, sex is not bad, it is not not, but lowering a woman is real or silicone to a cheap dildo if, then each treats it in a way. What we are going to do there are people who see and others that the trees do not let them see the forest, and I do not say for you.
Hfdfkkdhkjihioa ... Kayla !! What did I tell you about playing with the keyboard?! ... Oh, come, come do not cry me Kaylita ... Ooh my Kaylita ... do not cry ... come to my arms Kay that nothing happens.

Count Zero

Post by Count Zero »

Bear with me, I think this is relevant.

Check out Allie's Eye Candy thread | Follow Allie on Instagram: @girlnamedallie

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

Procrasturbate wrote:I was wondering when the convo would turn enough corners to get to this topic of true consent.
The concept of consent from a doll is as absurd as the concept of consent from a couch to be allowed to sit down.

Anyone who believed a doll can be raped must also believe that all sex toys can be raped, cars are unwilling slaves, and Robots in factories are subjugated. The only reason this BS line of thought exists is because we personify just about everything, and anything with a face is automatically seen as having thoughts, feelings, and desires. That's Human nature but something thats not alive, no matter how convincing, can not, will not, and need not, give consent for any purpose it's put to.

Count Zero wrote:Bear with me, I think this is relevant.
Yes, very much so.

Karrot
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

I do not say that I have feelings or not, it is clear that no but what I am referring to is something called compassion, it is clear that there will always be people who see it differently, I do not think that way. I think that even if I do not have feelings, there is something very real, and it is the energy that is given to it, of affection or of denial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31shlv5Z71A

The rice experiment is only a sign that everything is energy and if someone can feel for something, it is not madness, it is energy interacting.

https://yayyayskitchen.com/2017/02/02/3 ... eriment-1/

I am sure that if someone with two dolls do the rice experiment, but with them and then people in the street told them embrace and tell me that it transmits, surely it would transmit, but we will never know if it has suffer. Only quantum mechanics can say it.

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

Good morning, I have not had much time to post new things about Kay's life since as I said I'm studying at university and well, the time is going pretty damn lately.

First things first, I bring you some new pictures of Kay, so you can see that she is well taken care of and pampered, then I will comment on some things that I would like to share about my life with her.

This was a gift I gave my Kay, but it was not the last ...

Another gift I promised I would have was an education, so the first thing was to teach him to read...

Kayla was very happy with the book and asked me to read it...

The next day I was with her lying on the bed sleeping with her, and in the morning I said to her like so many days "Who is my cute little doll, who is she, ehh Kay, who is it?" I love to spoil it. And she said "I'm bored with the photos ... sweetie !! I just got up from sleeping joooo stops!", And I tell her then "Ohh how cute, she has just got up !!" and Kay tells me "I super hate you"! and I say "Why do you hate me?" and she says with mini impotence "because you do not take me seriously ... you're dumb!"

The next day I had free time and came back in the morning after walking, and I told her if I wanted to see drawings with me, and I sat her down on the couch.

She told me "Daddy you're a pain with the pictures, I want to watch TV" (I'll explain why she's calling me Daddy after)

I'm going to make a break of the images to comment on why Kay stopped calling me "owner" and did not call me anything for a while just said "ehh you ...", so he gave me to think ... and I said " Kay, what am I to you? " and she put the index finger of her right hand in her mouth, thoughtful (something very habitual in her when she doubts or does not know anything) and she said "jooo do not know" and I say "okay, nothing happens" and she said "it's a very difficult question" and I nodding and I said "maybe, but do you know what you are to my Kay?" she said "what am I?" and I said "after these days that I take with you, I consider you my daughter little doll," she raised her head and said "I do not know what that is, can I look for it?" and I left her the cell phone (new generations are given the new technologies very well) after seeing him she looked at me with a cheerful face he jump on me and said "Daddy !!" (hugging me) and I said "Ahh, be careful Kay, you can not assault people so suddenly ..." and she said with a sweet little voice and bowed her head "I'm sorry!" and I said "nothing happens my Kay "and I caressed her little head.

It is something that I have always liked about her and is that although she appears to be 20 she is like a child, it requires a lot of care and affection, but this history it did not start all that way.

She spends many nights with me watching TV the short time before bedtime.

When I lay her down to sleep, I always kiss her good night. She becomes brave, but then shows that she does not want to sleep alone, so in these photos she is already clothed ready to sleep, and it's time to prepare myself to go to bed with her.

The other day before she getting up in the morning he asked me for the cell phone to make mischief, and she wanted to do a selfie but he does not know very well how the camera is going, so I put the app and explain him how it worked...
The first picture she made was wrong and turned the phone around, instead of pressing the button on the camera (that of choosing the front camera). She said "hahaha, look at my little face ofImage

And I finished this quasi monthly review with this image, when I took it to the field to see the animals and put into practice what I had learned from names of things.

When I take her to the field, I will show her the animals in the barn (they are locked up, she just likes see them, I do not want to put her in danger or anything) and I asked her. I carried her in my arms, on one side and with her arm around my neck.
D- To see Kay what you know of everything I've taught you, tell me, what's his name?
K- (pointing with outstretched arm) Little Bird ...
D- Sii, and that other animal?
K- (pointing with outstretched arm) Bunny ...
D-Well Kay !! and that other one as it is called?
K- (pointing with outstretched arm) It's a little potato ..
D-No Kay that's a turtle
K-It's a little potato...
D- Whatever you say Kaylita, let us go and teach you something else
(As she walked towards the barn door she pointed to the turtle for the last time and said)
K-Little potato

(We got to the pool and I told her)
D-All right, Kay, do you know what that is?
K- (she put the index finger in his mouth and then said) I do not know ... looks like a big bath
D-Mmmm if Kay looks like it, but it's called pool.
K-Bienn! How much you know!
D-You have to know your, not me Kay, well let's go to the house and we sit in the marquee to drink something.

(Carrying her in my arms, she leaned her head against my shoulder)
D-Mira Kay !! That animal that is?
K- (Pointing) Big Bunny ...
D-No Kay is a cat, alone
K- (pointing) Cat alone
D-No Kay, it's a cat
K-CAT ... I'm tired (leaning my head on my shoulder)
D-Ok, let's sit down

(walking towards the marquee she pointed to the cat and said)
K-Kitty

And there are mornings in which I get up early but I leave her lying down so she can continue to take advantage of the time she can be in bed sleeping.

The next thing I want to comment I will do later, because I have to go and I do not have time, but the shots go because the first few days I had relationships (3 times) but I can not do it with her because now I see her as a daughter. I can not do it with her, it gives me "impotence", but now I'm very happy making her happy, for me sex, I do not want it with her, although in another forum they told me that nothing happened to do it is just a doll, for me that doll is now my little girl.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Daniel93 wrote: The next thing I want to comment I will do later, because I have to go and I do not have time, but the shots go because the first few days I had relationships (3 times) but I can not do it with her because now I see her as a daughter. I can not do it with her, it gives me "impotence", but now I'm very happy making her happy, for me sex, I do not want it with her, although in another forum they told me that nothing happened to do it is just a doll, for me that doll is now my little girl.
It is not uncommon, I believe, to find that our dolls who we are initially sexually attracted to for sex become rather more and beyond mere sex.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Well, this was an interesting thread to browse through. How about I offer an opposing point of view.

I respect that you want to treat your dolls with the utmost respect and as they were a being with a personality. Many owners here seem to do the same. They care for their dolls and for all intents and purposes, they are like a real person to their owners.

As a relatively newcomer in the hobby, that still is something I don't yet fully comprehend. I certainly can't project or imagine any personality to my doll. It took awhile to get used to that in the forum and I still find it slightly peculiar to see someone post here with a doll account and speaking as the doll.

From outside the doll community, you have to understand how big of a leap it to go from finding out about dolls and then finding out people think of these inanimate synthetics as they were a real person. It takes some adjusting mentally to understand all of it.

And I'm not judging anyone. I think it's wonderful that you are able to enjoy the hobby to the fullest extent and gaining real companionship in the process. I certainly wouldn't write an entire thread about how" I don't approve of such uses of dolls that differ from my own views". In fact, that kind of thread would offend a lot of people here and for a good reason. This thread is no different. Close-minded and judgemental.

I've come to know this community as one of the most accepting out of any online community I've had the pleasure of being part of. Seeing these kinds of rather judgemental threads break my heart. Some people here like to comment on some treatments of dolls in a rather insulting undertones like "Well better that you do that do a doll than a real person I guess but I, I treat my ladies with the utmost respect and care. Look at how much of a better person I am".

You treat your dolls the way you feel like treating them. Let others do the same with theirs. They've spent a lot of money to get one. Majority of the real world is already against this hobby. Better not squabble amongst ourselves as well.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

NewAirHH

Post by NewAirHH »

On a practical note, any doll owner should know better than to apply anything sharp to materials that were formulated to feel like living flesh, because unlike the latter, the doll's damaged parts will never heal and a repair job will always leave a permanent scar. OTOH, I can have a more mildly abusive relationship with Hannah since I stuffed her and opened her nostrils so I can pick her up and playfully squeeze the breath out of her and hear her gasp, something a RG might or might not tolerate.

The doll exists both as the made thing and as the focus for imaginations about an Other. Simpler sex toys are often mere tools one can apply to one's own sensitive places, imagining them to be wielded by playful tormentor-lovers, but a doll is there to give form to the imagined Other. A material that feels good to touch is kind of nice and fun, but when it is in the shape of an attractive girl it can be much more arousing, realistic or not.

Daniel93 may have gotten way carried away, but maybe no more than many here do -- witness the Dolls Alive subforum. Maybe his misguidance is venturing out of his inner sanctum where Kayla lives into the doll world at large and playng the Social Justice Warrior.
"Baby think about me all night long"

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

I have exposed in this forum what I think of my Kayla and that theme, as any other does. It is true that what I think of dolls, others are not going to see it the same, but it is something I have said because she is not only material to me, because material could consider the same flesh, but I consider it beyond the doll because she transmites it to me like that.

It is true that others will not see it that way because it costs them or because it is a strange subject to see, I think that both the imagination and the fact of considering the company of it as something more, are subjects that go beyond the part unconscious.
dullahan wrote:You treat your dolls the way you feel like treating them. Let others do the same with theirs. They've spent a lot of money to get one. Majority of the real world is already against this hobby. Better not squabble amongst ourselves as well.
That part I have not understood completely well, "Majority of the real world is already against this hobby." Which part sees the most badly? To consider her as something more than a doll?
NewAirHH wrote:Daniel93 may have gotten way carried away, but maybe no more than many here do -- witness the Dolls Alive subforum. Maybe his misguidance is venturing out of his inner sanctum where Kayla lives into the doll world at large and playng the Social Justice Warrior.
I think that in relation to that, it is not that I consider myself a social justice warrior, but that I gave an opinion of how I see that circumstance, situation or approach, and I said it very clearly at the time, everyone does what they wants, but I do not have to agree to treat it like that and EYE! (That I am the first to feel attraction for her but the game that evolves to another side closer is an assimilation of her as doll-mate, that is to say that on her I think "I do not want to humiliate you in this way Kay, although you are doll and I human, I feel bad treating you like this. "

Dolls Alive, I really do not think my place is that, I'm an uncle who has conversations with his doll. Am I crazy about it? For loving her? Mmmm well, there every madman is sane in his madness. Only a sane among madmen, everyone calls him crazy, and a madman among sane call him genius. I do not consider myself one or the other.

Putting voice to Kay is like seeing in her a girl who begins to see the world still being greater for it. So it's my way of respecting her and loving her as I think my Kay deserves, even after having 3 times relationship or relationship intent.

And for the rest thanks for your comments and a big hug.

dullahan
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by dullahan »

Daniel93 wrote: That part I have not understood completely well, "Majority of the real world is already against this hobby." Which part sees the most badly? To consider her as something more than a doll?
This is how I remember the general real world attitude being towards this (not my words or opinions!):

Having sex with a doll = Sick pervert who is somehow unable to get a real woman and has to settle for an inanimate object. Worse than just getting off with a Fleshlight.

Marrying a doll = Marrying the Eiffel Tower.

Not my opinions, I reiterate. Just the common attitude in the world outside this forum.

As for the rest of your comment. I think you should treat your doll like you feel is right. Screw what people think. Maybe they say that you're sick, mad or something else. Who cares.
TRY MY SEX SOUND APP WITH YOUR DOLL!

http://dullahanprojects.com/plaisonar/

Works with all HTML5-compatible phones. Just press the pink button and shake your phone!

App Discussion: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 7&start=45

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

dullahan wrote:
Daniel93 wrote: That part I have not understood completely well, "Majority of the real world is already against this hobby." Which part sees the most badly? To consider her as something more than a doll?
This is how I remember the general real world attitude being towards this (not my words or opinions!):

Having sex with a doll = Sick pervert who is somehow unable to get a real woman and has to settle for an inanimate object. Worse than just getting off with a Fleshlight.

Marrying a doll = Marrying the Eiffel Tower.

Not my opinions, I reiterate. Just the common attitude in the world outside this forum.

As for the rest of your comment. I think you should treat your doll like you feel is right. Screw what people think. Maybe they say that you're sick, mad or something else. Who cares.
You are right and I reiterate that I have nothing against them having sex with them, if you love her better to die having loved, all I said is that I am against mistreatment whatever or that humiliating treatment..

For example the announcement of Ikea is like saying that you do not have to be sad because the other is better, is just an object (good in the little that I have given business sincerely that "ADE" ---> "Administration and directión of bussiness"a crap university career) in Spain" if something has taught me is that there are companies and entrepreneurs, but especially when I had the opportunity to read an Ikea report I realized that that company is looking for you to enter your store for buying a desk and leaving with a whole room of furniture. Apart from having 50,000 subdued suppliers, they produce kitchens of poor quality, they claim "psychological obsolescence".

Taeyeon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Taeyeon »

Hello, Daniel!

Your Kayla is so pretty!
I like seeing pictures like yours.
So heartwarming!
They show just how much you care for her.
I especially like the ones where you two read the book! We do that too!^^
And the PJ's you've gotten her! Talk about elevated levels of cuteness!

TaeYeon
(。ᵔᵔ。) SooYoung's pages (DS/Ex-lite/Sino T158) and album

사랑은 그저 사랑이다. 절대 설명 될 수 없다.
Love is just love. It can never be explained.

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

Their money and therefore can do whatever they want to an inanimate object.
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

Daniel93
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Daniel93 »

Taeyeon wrote:Hello, Daniel!

Your Kayla is so pretty!
I like seeing pictures like yours.
So heartwarming!
They show just how much you care for her.
I especially like the ones where you two read the book! We do that too!^^
And the PJ's you've gotten her! Talk about elevated levels of cuteness!

TaeYeon
Thank you very much for your comment, I am proud to know that I am not the only one who love dolls a lot

INFORMATIONS