exdollofficial.com

DS Mini 100

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

DDdioxine
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: DS Mini 100

Post by DDdioxine »

apliz2005 wrote:I could not help noticing the photo with her legs hanging in the pool. I would assume that chlorine will discolour her skin ... am I wrong?
I don't think water would react with silicone. Dark clothing might.

DD.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

My mantra is "The worse thing for Silicone is TPE - The worse thing for TPE is, well, pretty much fucking everything"

:haha4:
L✰neR✯nger

Trypoing948555
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Trypoing948555 »

Your girls are so sassy! :o
Nice look with the red dress. The white outfit is great too.

von_Shredhead
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by von_Shredhead »

Hi Harem!
Great introduction for your lil DS100 sweetie! Love the pics and story line! She reminds me of a lil pixie sunning herself after a long winter hibernation ... warming up and reviving her inner self!

My Mimi wanted to join her light skinned sister and say ...
Mimi.JPG
Mimi.JPG (449.47 KiB) Viewed 708 times
"Hi!"

These dolls are truly works of art! Incredible detail and very accurate movements.
:glou:
Cheers!
Von
Von's Doll Album - Very outdated and in need of updating.
Nina's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Lila's Thread - Doll Sweet 145cm
Heather's Thread - 4Woods Allure
Sativa's Thread - Virgin Rose Kelu
Naomi's Thread - 1AM WM125

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

INFORMATIONS