exdollofficial.com

Questions about DS before my first order

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/
cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Questions about DS before my first order

Post by cablez »

Hi all, I decided to buy a doll, and I think I've settled on a DS145 "minus". i have some questions:

1. My primary concern was durability and low upkeep required (washing and powdering). I chose DS cause I thought their silicone blend would require less work than TPE. Is that accurate? Does silicone ever have problems with permanent dents from clothes, or sticking together in places like he armpit area?

2. Next question, ordering for USA. I'm trying to find a US distributor to avoid ordering directly from china and paying the huge shipping fee. I see Doll-to has a 145plus in stock, but I'm not sure about custom orders. Any recommendations for a vedor?

3. Inserts: I can't find any good pictures of the insert when installed. Does it protrude outside the body at all? I hope so, because it seems easier to clean that way.

4. Does anyone know if the DS145 will fit inside the locking case that WM sells for their 140cm dolls? It has Metal corners and custom foam liner inside.

Thanks in advance!

Jonathan-
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Questions about DS before my first order

Post by Jonathan- »

Hey, cablez.

I have a 2017 DS 145 minus, and can answer a couple of your questions here. With regard to maintenance, DS girls do require less work than TPE girls. You can wash them whenever you like, but all they really need is powdering with corn starch or baby powder. The powder will adhere to her skin, making it smooth rather than tacky. Powdering will also cause any lint to unstick itself from her skin so that it can easily be brushed away.

The insert does protrude a little bit, though that doesn't necessarily make it any easier or harder for cleaning. It's very easy to pull the insert out of the cavity. The greater difficulty lies in placing the insert back into the cavity after cleaning, but it's achievable by powdering both the outside of the insert and the inside of the cavity.

Also, you may want to ask for a custom insert size of 20cm if you need the extra accommodation (I don't remember off the top of my head what the default insert size is). With this option, they will send you 20cm inserts, as well as deepening the cavity accordingly.

The current blend of silicone seems pretty resilient to permanent denting, as long as the dents aren't too severe. As an example, my doll arrived with dents in her soles, on the balls of her feet at the distal end of the foot plates. These dents gradually faded and disappeared within two weeks. I also haven't had any issue with different parts of her sticking together, but I keep her powdered as needed.

I'm not sure about options for vendors or if the 145 fits in the WM case. Though I do believe that there's no way to get around the shipping fee unless you live in China.

cablez
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by cablez »

Thanks for the reply!
That's all great info. Beautiful-dolls quoted me the exact price as buying direct from DS, and I'm waiting on a quote from another vendor. I plan to place my order in a couple weeks.

Does anyone leave clothes on their silicone dolls? And risk of denting around elastic there?

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

Greetings and welcome.
Your question is a tricky one as it depends on too many variables to give a valid easy answer.
I would suggest to start with non-tight clothing and reasonably short times between visual checks and then slowly work towards more critical stuff, such as tight fitting or even compressing clothing, structured fabrics and longer wearing times.
If you encounter some compression in a timely manner usually all it takes to return to normal is to remove the issue( clothing) and wait or maybe slightly gently massage the area in question.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

Schluss
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Schluss »

Hi,

1. Durability and low upkeep; shower and powder my dolls once every 3-4 weeks, but keeping in mind that my dolls only activity is looking pretty this is enough.

2. Local vendor does have its advantages, although local here in holland or local in the US does have a very different meaning. While your local vendor might charge a lower shipping fee their prices often already have in there the shipping fee they had to pay to be able to get the doll in stock. And dont forget any possible import fee's you might have to pay on top. So definitely worth spending some time looking around and getting all the information

3. My ladies do have their inserts installed (find them easier to place in than the original plug that they had when delivered) They fit all they way in. Cleaning wise, you can take them out and clean separately.

4. Dont know mine are always present in my living room

clothing, the only time my ladies are undressed is when they get ready for showering. Preference is lighter clothing however depending on personal taste as well, you find lingerie type stockings or leggings or tops they can wear beneath a secondary layer of clothing. I have 2 black fake leather pants which when they wear them always have a thin white legging under it due to staining.
Get a lot of my ladies clothing from ali, it's not the highest quality or thick, but until a miracle happens and they get up and walk around it's good enough.

take123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by take123 »

1. The silicone is quite durable on mine over 2 years. Silicone has a tendency to repel stains and move back to the original shape.

2. Just order from China. A reseller will pass on his shipping cost to you. He has to get it shipped from China to his shop and then to you. How is that any cheaper.

3. The inserts look fine but when legs are spread very wide there can be gaps

4. I have larger dolls so not sure

INFORMATIONS