exdollofficial.com

The DS family

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: The DS family

Post by haremlover »

Oh. Sorry. I didn't mentally click onto the question.

The DS Lite or EX Lite (as it's marketed) does stand and stand well, but needs something to lean on as all DS ladies.

Towards the end of the Thera story bringing Kayla Lite to life viewtopic.php?f=143&t=81141 there's a photo that shows how good the Lite is for standing

Thera, DS163+ is leaning on the wall and the Lite, with hardly any force, is leaning on Thera.

The foam on the feet compresses if left standing for a long time but it recovers as soon as the weight is off her feet for a few weeks.

The ease with which the Lite can be carried around is brilliant, as well as the ability for limbs to come off for dressing. However, the head isn't as convincing as other heads and I wish the other heads could be translated into a Lite version.

I'm not sure that I'd like a silicone head on the Lite as the centre of balance is changed for handling and standing - and the colours don't match.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

haremlover wrote:I'm not sure that I'd like a silicone head on the Lite as the centre of balance is changed for handling and standing - and the colours don't match.
I fully agree and the color of the EX-lite will be hard to match with anything, but for clothed photos or from a distance it might still be good.
Kindly note that the adapter for DS heads does include a "through the head" hanging mechanism so that will give you some more options.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Your adapters are genius. I'd really like to use the silicone Kayla and Thera heads on the body for outside shoots, for instance a tour of London or something like that where the lightweight body would be a boon. So it's something I'll be thinking about and no doubt others too.

How much are your adapters? With post to England? And no doubt post quote to USA and Australia would be appreciated by other members too.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

Knightshift wrote:Was there a mouse running around in the room?
Rofl, but lite is not afraid of damn mouse.

Harem, i like you choose lady ex-lite as center of attention :)

That's a huge cabinet drawers, i guess very old and very cool.
thanks for nice picture.

later lovers
It is not how fast you go, but how you go fast.
It is not how slow you go, but how you go slow.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

piacere wrote:That's a huge cabinet drawers, i guess very old and very cool.
thanks for nice picture.
It's an ecclesiastical vestment chest from a redundant church in London of around the 1870s which was demolished in the 1970s. I use it for architectural plans. And mice do hide in the back of it :-(

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

18th century can be worth at least $20,000 if restored a bit. It's gorgeous.

later lovers.

mi6c
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by mi6c »

haremlover wrote:Your adapters are genius. I'd really like to use the silicone Kayla and Thera heads on the body for outside shoots, for instance a tour of London or something like that where the lightweight body would be a boon. So it's something I'll be thinking about and no doubt others too.

How much are your adapters? With post to England? And no doubt post quote to USA and Australia would be appreciated by other members too.
Hi again.
You can either send an inquiry to Sandro or I will look it up and send you a PM, but I would need to know what adapter you are interested in, format is "head->body", so I assume you're interested in the "DS->EXlite" one we just talked about ?

Thanks for the kind words, it would certainly be nice to have you use it and provide some feedback.

Kind regards.
優月( Yuzuki) - Orient Industry Koyuki head / Silicone Art Super Styling(SS) body
艶( Tsuya) - Orient Industry Izumi head on Jewel Real Taste 146(L) body
Tinúviel - EXDOLL Samantha head on Orient Industry Jewel Candy Girl( Jewel 2) body
Yuzuki, Tsuya & friends

piacere
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by piacere »

This one (italian 1880) was sold in italy 4 years ago for 35000 euros with minimal restoration, and is so tiny compared to what you have there even if different item you know better then me but still you have an idea :)

I would never sell yours anyway.

Back to dolls :)

later lovers
120.JPG
120.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 1039 times

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

I would have asked about the ecclesiastical vestment chest, too if piacere didn't.
Very impressing. And of course the dolls, too :wink:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

piacere wrote:This one (italian 1880) was sold in italy 4 years ago for 35000 euros with minimal restoration,
Ha. No chance. It can't be moved. It had to be sawn in half and glued back together to get it in the room.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

It looks like every drawer has an own lock? Why?
Don't get me wrong but like Forb asked I was missing the full size pics here and in the Cloé story, too.
So many beautiful pictures but all in small size.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

Hey Barby,

Harem posted a higher resolution a few posts down:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/al ... C_1646.JPG

Thanks Harem, This is really one of the most striking photos I've ever seen using dolls, and I agree with others that chest is incredible 8O
-Forb
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

INFORMATIONS